• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have you ever watched every episode of a television series? If so, which one?

Nanda

Polyanna
Thanks for trying. I was all excited till I clicked the link. I hate vampires.

You know, I thought I'd hate it, too. I actively avoided it, in fact. But everyone at work kept talking about how great it was, and then I actually watched it. Vampires or no, it's fun.

Smoke

Done here.
I Love Lucy
The Andy Griffith Show
The Beverly Hillbillies
Gilligan's Island
The Dick Van Dyke Show
All in the Family (but not Archie Bunker's Place)
The Mary Tyler Moore Show
The Bob Newhart Show
Newhart
Batman (the 1960s series with Adam West)
Bewitched
The Munsters
The Addams Family
The Golden Girls
Roseanne
Friends
Dead Like Me
Wonderfalls
Pushing Daisies
Queer As Folk (US Version)
Keeping Up Appearances
Yes, Minister
Yes, Prime Minister
Absolutely Fabulous
The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius
Samurai Jack
Invader Zim
That '70s Show
Malcolm in the Middle
Married to the Kellys
Little Mosque on the Prairie
The Big Bang Theory

I have spent a surprising amount of time in front of the television.

Panda

42?
Premium Member
Scrubs (watched last episode last week :()
Friends
Father Ted
Pysch (seen first 3 series, next series comes out next year)
QI
Topgear (again ongoing seen all that have been on so far, well since the relaunch)
Doctor Who (the new ones)
Skins (all series that are out)

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Scrubs (watched last episode last week :()
Friends
Father Ted
Pysch (seen first 3 series, next series comes out next year)
QI
Topgear (again ongoing seen all that have been on so far, well since the relaunch)
Doctor Who (the new ones)
Skins (all series that are out)

OH, I FORGOT ABOUT FATHER TED! I think I've seen all of those too. Have you ever watched Black Adder?

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Dexter- After the last book ruined the series, the tv show remains awesome.
Mad Men- Absolutely perfect tv show. I've seen 2 or 3 episodes of the Sopranos and it held no appeal for me, but Weiner's Mad Men is astoundingly good.

Yes.... I forgot these as well... I may have to just update the list....

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Dragonball Z
I didn't think we would bring anime into this(at lest anime that has been play here on TV. Well then:
Dragonball
Dragonball Z
Dragonball GT
Trigun
Gundam Wing
Fullmetal Alchemist
and some ongoing:
Bleach(up to 228)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

All (but FMA:brotherhood) have been played on TV here in the U.S.(though I'm far in Bleach because I watch online)

Kathryn

Yes!

Not seen them all don't think but most of them. What series is your favorite?

I think my favorite has to be when he is the valet for the prince. But...I also really do like the one set in the 1500s. Oh, and the WW2 series is great too! Oh, heck, I don't know.

I think the funniest episode to me is when his Puritan aunt and uncle come to discuss his inheritance, while he's trying to attend a stag party. "He's got a turnip shaped like a thingie!" "Well, I've got a thingie shaped like a turnip!"

Other great lines: "Why would I go to the theater to watch a lot of sex and violence? I get enough of that at home." (baldrick)

Or, "Death and destruction are stalking England like two...great...stalking...things..."

But I adore Father Ted. I think my favorite episode of that one is when he and Dugal try to go on vacation in that camper, and the Youth Group shows up - and it's pouring rain and they end up getting stuck inside that little camper with all those dorky kids and that ridiculous priest who's trying to be so cool.

I think my favorite has to be when he is the valet for the prince. But...I also really do like the one set in the 1500s. Oh, and the WW2 series is great too! Oh, heck, I don't know.

I think the funniest episode to me is when his Puritan aunt and uncle come to discuss his inheritance, while he's trying to attend a stag party. "He's got a turnip shaped like a thingie!" "Well, I've got a thingie shaped like a turnip!"

Other great lines: "Why would I go to the theater to watch a lot of sex and violence? I get enough of that at home." (baldrick)

Or, "Death and destruction are stalking England like two...great...stalking...things..."

But I adore Father Ted. I think my favorite episode of that one is when he and Dugal try to go on vacation in that camper, and the Youth Group shows up - and it's pouring rain and they end up getting stuck inside that little camper with all those dorky kids and that ridiculous priest who's trying to be so cool.

The final episode of Blackadder goes Forth still gives me a chill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyevNgtvA1A

Nanda

Polyanna

I think it was WW1 - that season is my favorite, with the one where he's in the court of Queen Elizabeth as a close second.

Kathryn

Yes, that was such a poignant end to the series. Thanks for the link! EVERYONE GO WATCH IT!

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
I Love Lucy
The Andy Griffith Show
The Beverly Hillbillies
Gilligan's Island
The Dick Van Dyke Show
All in the Family (but not Archie Bunker's Place)
The Mary Tyler Moore Show
The Bob Newhart Show
Newhart
Batman (the 1960s series with Adam West)
Bewitched
The Munsters
The Addams Family
The Golden Girls
Roseanne
Friends
Dead Like Me
Wonderfalls
Pushing Daisies
Queer As Folk (US Version)
Keeping Up Appearances
Yes, Minister
Yes, Prime Minister
Absolutely Fabulous
The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius
Samurai Jack
Invader Zim
That '70s Show
Malcolm in the Middle
Married to the Kellys
Little Mosque on the Prairie
The Big Bang Theory

I have spent a surprising amount of time in front of the television.

Now there's an honest poster with a good memory.