• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Girls and boys and what are we doing wrong?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
@Rival
I'm not challenging that boys mature slower, but how do you explain that so many never grow up? There's far too many women, in my opinion, for physical maturity to account for those unhappy and seeing their husband as another dependant along w8th the kids?

Little Dragon

The serious ****? They were taught blind and unyielding loyalty to the party(which included murdering those those deemed useless eaters), so much so that the Hitler Youth were some of the last Germans who still fought on.
I responded to that little nugget earlier. My brain was saying "scroll past ignore it just ignore it" but I couldn't help it.

F1fan

Veteran Member
The serious ****? They were taught blind and unyielding loyalty to the party(which included murdering those those deemed useless eaters), so much so that the Hitler Youth were some of the last Germans who still fought on.
Can you actually acknowledge what I wrote? You cut the rest of my comment. That was where I pointed to the negative motives. My point was the effect of summer camps, discipline, and fitness. Thats’s all. What the government did with these fit people was criminal.

I went to summer camp myself and I had good memories and experiences as a result. I am suggesting that such activities is a goos solution for unruly kids.

Little Dragon

I went to summer camp myself and I had good memories and experiences as a result. I am suggesting that such activities is a goos solution for unruly kids.
Sure. However the root causes of things must always be addressed, before cures are applied.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
@Rival
I'm not challenging that boys mature slower, but how do you explain that so many never grow up? There's far too many women, in my opinion, for physical maturity to account for those unhappy and seeing their husband as another dependant along w8th the kids?
Hence incels maybe.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Can you actually acknowledge what I wrote? You cut the rest of my comment. That was where I pointed to the negative motives. My point was the effect of summer camps, discipline, and fitness. Thats’s all. What the government did with these fit people was criminal.

Holding up something that removed rights and corrupted youth to that degree is no proper model. It's not like the animal rights laws that actually got some good going. That discipline and physical fitness was achieved not by teaching those but by overloading young minds with propaganda to mold them into ideal "Aryans" who didn't think logically or critically and it did include instruction for complete loyalty to the party and stroking the passions of youth for ill and malicious intent.
There's better models that are vastly more congruent with the values of western liberal democracy than something that was based on fascism and produced a facade of results.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Parenthetical aside....
I must arrange my clutter in a manner that
it isn't used as a litter box by Amy Wong
(our cat, not the gal on Futurama).
We've noticed clutter in the corner is just a screaming invitation to get peed on.

If there's no clutter, much less likely.

There must be some excitement in peeing on clutter that I've missed out on.

Audie

Veteran Member
These guys get laid at first, but eventually their wives lose sexual interest as they come to view him as someone else to take care of and pick up after.
I've not had much luck with men
so my opinion may not be much use,
but a lot of guys who not be ugly or
anything are, behave, so opposite to
what appeals to women, of course they
don't get any.