• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Girls and boys and what are we doing wrong?

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Of course, there's nothing sexier than doing the vacuuming in fish net stockings, probably. I actually have some, from my outfit I wore to a Rocky Horror Picture Show party some years ago. I would give them a quick wash first though, that was one hell of a party! But they are yours if you need em!
Thanks, but I've already got a pair. From going to the Rocky Horror, same as you ;)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I've not had much luck with men
so my opinion may not be much use,
but a lot of guys who not be ugly or
anything are, behave, so opposite to
what appeals to women, of course they
don't get any.
Yeah, no, I mean that does make sense. So many have an unkempt and messy appearance, so many aren't responsible men but immature boys in an adult body, and when all they do is work and get home and sit in front if the tv it's really no surprise single women are often happier tham married women. The marriage gives a benefit to the man of sex and a domestic servant. The woman? She gets someone who's eventually going to become another kid to clean up after.
The very fact there are so many single men to me suggests it's not only an issue of maturity, it's also women being empowered and advanced enough that settling for a meal ticket just isn't an issue as it used to be and the pressure is on the man-children to grow up into adult men.
But that's also on how boys are raised to be. That is a problem that must be addressed.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
We've noticed clutter in the corner is just a screaming invitation to get peed on.

If there's no clutter, much less likely.

There must be some excitement in peeing on clutter that I've missed out on.
It's how they keep humans in line.
And it's why they evolved with urine
sporting a particularly durable pungency.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
So you are blaming the woeful behavior of the boys on their biology? Tell me I'm misunderstanding you.
Too many years ago I read about the most interesting experiment with very, very young children.

Each was put in front of a display and giving a descending chord that they could pull. A cute animal was displayed, and it would do fun things (e.g., bounce, etc.) each time the cord was pulled. Fun game.

So far, nothing of much interest happened, but then ...

At some point in the experiment the feedback was disabled. The child could yank the chord as hard or as often as he or she wished, and the darn animal just sat there. Damn!

So, what's the point?

When the game was cut short, the strong tendency was that:
  • the little girls would complain briefly and then go to find something else to play with,
  • while the little boys would have what can only be described as temper tantrums.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Too many years ago I read about the most interesting experiment with very, very young children.

Each was put in front of a display and giving a descending chord that they could pull. A cute animal was displayed, and it would do fun things (e.g., bounce, etc.) each time the cord was pulled. Fun game.

So far, nothing of much interest happened, but then ...

At some point in the experiment the feedback was disabled. The child could yank the chord as hard or as often as he or she wished, and the darn animal just sat there. Damn!

So, what's the point?

When the game was cut short, the strong tendency was that:
  • the little girls would complain briefly and then go to find something else to play with,
  • while the little boys would have what can only be described as temper tantrums.
And what is your explanation of this difference?