• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

G'day Everyone!!!

Mozzie

Well a little about me, i am a family man with 3 kids, and i am not always around on the net due to some health issues but i get on as much as i can.
I have my beliefs, i believe in the Bible and what it tells us, there are a few different things i do not believe in that other Christians will believe in. I have studied the Bible and lived, well tried to live under its guidance for a about 20 years, but had to re discover what the Bible taught me after getting caught up in a cult like religion today who go around knocking on doors with their own NWT Bible. I was never baptized into them and as yet am not baptized but am working on it. I don't belong to a Church or attend any due to the ever changing and arguing beliefs system of many of them. So if there is anything you want to know, just ask..

Laika

Premium Member
Welcome to RF @Mozzie. I hope you enjoy you're time here and that you find what you are looking for. :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

I'm still caught up in a cult, but it's the one true cult.
Now, lets all have some free RF provided....
brisket1.gif

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
=== Notice to all new members ===
Beware this poster.
If he asks you to pull his finger, it's actually his gleezipp.
th

David1967

Premium Member
Well a little about me, i am a family man with 3 kids, and i am not always around on the net due to some health issues but i get on as much as i can.
I have my beliefs, i believe in the Bible and what it tells us, there are a few different things i do not believe in that other Christians will believe in. I have studied the Bible and lived, well tried to live under its guidance for a about 20 years, but had to re discover what the Bible taught me after getting caught up in a cult like religion today who go around knocking on doors with their own NWT Bible. I was never baptized into them and as yet am not baptized but am working on it. I don't belong to a Church or attend any due to the ever changing and arguing beliefs system of many of them. So if there is anything you want to know, just ask..

Welcome Mozzie!

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
G'Day Mate!

So what church are you going to?

Guy Threepwood

Mighty Pirate

Welcome and God bless