• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Florida GOP want to check out teenage genitals.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I think it's about teenagers competing in sports on a level field of play.
No, that is not what this is about. That is certainly an important issue, and certainly a related topic. Perhaps you might want to start a thread about that.

But in the meantime I suggest you go back and look at the OP. For that matter look at the title of this thread. It is about government intrusion into youth athletics for political reasons. And more specifically it is about government intrusion into teenager’s pants.

And you seem to be upset for some reason that I referred to teenagers as children. Well teenagers are children, they are under age. They are not adults. And we are absolutely talking about children here. Yes, I used the term teenagers, but the bill doesn’t make any age distinctions. I can’t imagine why it matter to you. What is the difference between forcing a 12 year old girl to take of her pants and doing it to a 13 year old girl? Or 16, or 17?

We are talking about the Florida government passing a bill that allows them to examine the genitalia of children. There is no justification for this disgusting act. Whatever you think about trans people in sports, there is no justification for this!

Last edited:

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
No, that is not what this is about. That is certainly an important issue, and certainly a related topic. Perhaps you might want to start a thread about that.
The OP Web link was about 'Fairness in women's sports' and this thread seems to have turned Florida gov reps in to perverts deliberately wanting to look at 'children' naked .

I can not add any more to this debate.
Some folks seem to think that anybody who supports fair handicapping in sport (I was a yachtsman so that word is reasonable I think) is anti transgender.
I am not.

You have a nice day. :)

PureX

Veteran Member
As I had remarked at some point deep in the threat, contact sports already have weight classes in both gender divisions specifically so that people can compete with people of their general size and body shape.
It's safer, and sensible. However, in high school sports like soccer, or football, there aren't enough participants to fill out whole teams in different size and weight classes. So I understand it's not an absolute solution.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
The OP Web link was about ...
The headline to the article linked in the OP reads as follows:

Florida Lawmakers Pass Bill That Legalizes Teen Genital Inspections

Buy of course we must always go past the headline. So here is a little bit more from that article.

“The transphobic bill calls for genital inspections in the cases where a girl's gender is challenged.”

“The Florida House of Representatives passed a bill that bans trans student athletes from playing in the sport of the gender and legalizes genital inspections when someone has determined an athelete's gender is in question. The House’s “Fairness in Women’s Sports Act” limits sports at most educational facilities to biological sex, permits genital inspections of transgender female student athletes when a challenge is filed, and provides protections for schools and students who follow the proposed law and legal recourse for those who feel wronged when the law is violated. The Republican-dominated lower chamber of the House passed HB 1475 on a 77 to 40 vote, which will now be reconciled with a similar Senate version of the legislation. Critics decried the legislation as discriminatory, and called out Republicans who claimed recent election victories in the state gave them a mandate to discriminate.”

“Genital inspections for trans women and girls are specifically approved in the bill to resolve some disputes regarding the biological sex of a student-athlete.”

You have a nice day to you old badger. ;)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The OP said...
"It seems to me that Republicans have developed a new fetish.
But forcing their personal perversions on teenagers is disgusting.
But maybe Matt Gaetz will have a job after his congressional
career is over."

Do you really want to limit discussion to the idea that it's about
Republicans' sexual desire to inspect genitals of teenagers?
Or its being disgusting?
Or Gaetz having a new career?
Nah.
The OP opened a very wide door that invited debate.
@oldbadger steered discussion in a more productive direction.
Otherwise it would just be a Republican bashing echo chamber.

Last edited:

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Paraolympics itself is its own thing. Its for people with disabilities. They want all to compete regardless of gender.
That's near like comparing apples and orange's to the topic in my opinion.

Can a non-disabled person compete in it? Why or why not?
People with disabilities compete based on their skill set, not their gender. The same should be true of other sports.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Nope, If you stand naked in front of a mirror and look at your gender, knowing you lost your genitals in an accident, you will still know what sex and gender you are.
It is called common sense.
And this claim that I have a failed logic because someone might have lost their genitals in an accident, is...well...
Failed logic!

Yip!
Mental illness perhaps.
If you dont like your hair, change it.
But why on earth would a person think they are the opposite sex?
It can only be a mental issue.
Why would someone think they are a tree, or a bird, or a viking?
You're just ranting about nonsense and not really saying anything relevant. You seem very confused and ignorant about this.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
No, I am sorry, I love people too much to joint a lie!
Ranting, raving and insulting people isn't love. Maybe try shutting up and listen to others for a bit. Get to know people before flying off at the handle. Have you even met a trans person before? Maybe you have but not realized it because they didn't feel comfortable sharing it with you, and who could blame them.

SA Huguenot

Excuse you? I have God, Who you've apparently thrown under the bus about in your rush to insult and demean people. You need to get some hope, yourself. But you have defended apartheid, so I don't expect much from you.
So who said I defended Apartheid?
Assumptions?
Anyhow, I decided not to continue with this discussion, for I was reported for "Insulting" some persons for saying that Trans People asre delusional.
Therefore, it seems as if a straight white old male must beware of transmitting his true opinion, for trans persons easily gets offended.
From my side, I dont get offended if someone tells me anything I might not like, we call that "constructive critisizm".

I was also made aware that it is a sign og low intelligence if one gets offended by free speech.
Therefore, If you felt offended by anything I said, I solomnly appologise.
Greetings

SA Huguenot

Ranting, raving and insulting people isn't love. Maybe try shutting up and listen to others for a bit. Get to know people before flying off at the handle. Have you even met a trans person before? Maybe you have but not realized it because they didn't feel comfortable sharing it with you, and who could blame them.
Perhaps you missed out on the fact that God expects us to always tell the truth, and to withold the truth is a sin.
But if you expect me to shut up, I will do as you wish.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I was also made aware that it is a sign og low intelligence if one gets offended by free speech.
I don’t know where you got such a ridiculous idea, but it seems like a lame excuse for someone who wants to say stupid and offensive things without being criticized for it.

I have always felt that people who get offended too easily are fools, and those who are offended by nothing are idiots.

And if this offends you, I don’t apologize.

SA Huguenot

I have always felt that people who get offended too easily are fools, and those who are offended by nothing are idiots.
I LOVE IT!
So you and I are either foolish, or idiotic.

I simply have to agree, the world is upside down!

Then again, this statement might be a paradox.

Not getting offended makes one an idiot, which is the same as someone who gets offended, who are a fool if they do.
We are all Idiots or Fools!
So, lets insert the words "easily" and "by nothing" and it works.

But I would like to know what the fine line would be to decide when one should be offended, and when not.
Else my philosophy of not getting offended, makes me an Idiot.
And for the fool, when should it be perceived as getting "easily" offended?

Nope, now I dont love it anymore, it leaves too many guesswork on when to be truthfull, and when to make your heart a lions den to deceive yourself.

I think, speak the truth works the best.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I LOVE IT!
So you and I are either foolish, or idiotic.
No, I am saying a wise man strives to find balance. To be offended when it is appropriate to be so and only when it is appropriate to be so.

For example is is appropriate to be offended by hate and bigotry directed at innocent children. It is foolish to be offended just because someone is different.

SA Huguenot

No, I am saying a wise man strives to find balance. To be offended when it is appropriate to be so and only when it is appropriate to be so.

For example is is appropriate to be offended by hate and bigotry directed at innocent children. It is foolish to be offended just because someone is different.
The Question is: who decides what is hate and what is bigotry.
Nowadays even saying a normal fact, can be called Micro agression, and micro hatred.
The fact that the person with integrity speaks the truth, and relays facts, is called hatred and bigotry by the poor person who lives in a world which they created in their minds.
To even speak out on this very, thread where the idea is fostered that it is now somehow offensive to ensure that trans people can be identified, made me a bigot and someone speaking and spreading hatred!
Funny how a White, Male, straight Christian is somehow now a bigot because he KNOWS the difference between a Male, and Female. A Woman, and a Man.

Dare he say that there can never be a Man becomming a woman, he is all of a sudden not taking the trans XYZ's feelings into consideration.
Having these XYZ's competing against sport should now somehow be accepted, and seen as scientific appropriate.
Any measures, critisizm and evidence to the contrary, should now be branded as Bigotry!
This is perceived as agression.
In the above, and previous posts, it is clear that such facts and truths are prohibited!

Now, how in heavens name is any sound minded person able to relay the fact that there are no such thing as a Trans woman being a "TRUE woman"?

First of all, a "True" woman has natural Estrogen, they ovulate, and can reproduce.
a Trans woman can never have the above, no matter what they do.

And from a scientific stance, they are nothing more than a MALE.

This is the Fact that I have the right to speak, teach, and debate about.
And I should NOT BE TOLD THAT I SHOULD SOMEHOW TAKE A POSITION OF "STRIKING A BALLANCE...."
where on earth is there a balance in calling a male trans women a true women?
And, as evidence I want you to note how the "absqwerty community" will call this fact "Hate Speech", and will make me out as a Bigot!

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
The Question is: who decides what is hate and what is bigotry.
Nowadays even saying a normal fact, can be called Micro agression, and micro hatred.
The fact that the person with integrity speaks the truth, and relays facts, is called hatred and bigotry by the poor person who lives in a world which they created in their minds.
To even speak out on this very, thread where the idea is fostered that it is now somehow offensive to ensure that trans people can be identified, made me a bigot and someone speaking and spreading hatred!
Funny how a White, Male, straight Christian is somehow now a bigot because he KNOWS the difference between a Male, and Female. A Woman, and a Man.

Dare he say that there can never be a Man becomming a woman, he is all of a sudden not taking the trans XYZ's feelings into consideration.
Having these XYZ's competing against sport should now somehow be accepted, and seen as scientific appropriate.
Any measures, critisizm and evidence to the contrary, should now be branded as Bigotry!
This is perceived as agression.
In the above, and previous posts, it is clear that such facts and truths are prohibited!

Now, how in heavens name is any sound minded person able to relay the fact that there are no such thing as a Trans woman being a "TRUE woman"?

First of all, a "True" woman has natural Estrogen, they ovulate, and can reproduce.
a Trans woman can never have the above, no matter what they do.

And from a scientific stance, they are nothing more than a MALE.

This is the Fact that I have the right to speak, teach, and debate about.
And I should NOT BE TOLD THAT I SHOULD SOMEHOW TAKE A POSITION OF "STRIKING A BALLANCE...."
where on earth is there a balance in calling a male trans women a true women?
And, as evidence I want you to note how the "absqwerty community" will call this fact "Hate Speech", and will make me out as a Bigot!
You are extremely ignorant on this topic.
Personally, if I'm ignorant about a subject, I try not to go on about it at length, at least until I've educated myself, lest I make a fool of myself. ;)

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
So who said I defended Apartheid?
Assumptions?
Anyhow, I decided not to continue with this discussion, for I was reported for "Insulting" some persons for saying that Trans People asre delusional.
Therefore, it seems as if a straight white old male must beware of transmitting his true opinion, for trans persons easily gets offended.
From my side, I dont get offended if someone tells me anything I might not like, we call that "constructive critisizm".

Therefore, If you felt offended by anything I said, I solomnly appologise.
Greetings
You defended apartheid in a debate with me. I stopped replying because I was disgusted. Now you want to whine and play the victim because you got into trouble for demeaning and insulting people, and you're still carrying on with it. Go cry to someone who cares. I'm not the one with low IQ here (my intelligence is above average, if you must know). Keep it up and you'll be reported again. If you would act decently and respectfully, you wouldn't have these issues. I'm not the one who reported you, either. It's not only trans people who find your posts repulsive.