• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Florida GOP want to check out teenage genitals.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
And this is where the true positions in this debate reveal themselves:
Either you believe a trans woman is a woman, or you don't.

You never did answer my question which was, 'should we end gender prejudice in sports?'

If you really believe that women can achieve the same speeds, weights, strengths, heights etc as men then to end female and male events and just have 'events' would solve the problem, would it not?

Can we take it from there?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
What conversation will a sex changed man have with me?
Oh, I hated my body and knew I was a woman since I was 5.
OK, did you get help?

With any luck that person will be able to respond that they did get help and transitioned to their correct sex.
You would need empathy for that conversation....... :)

But where a man has transitioned to become a woman but still has slightly more speed, stamina or strength...... then that person should respect that some form of handicap be applied in sports which they take part.

I do notice that most objections to gender transfer seem to come from religions, mostly Abrahamic religions. That's a thread title, I think. :)

SA Huguenot

With any luck that person will be able to respond that they did get help and transitioned to their correct sex.
You would need empathy for that conversation....... :)

But where a man has transitioned to become a woman but still has slightly more speed, stamina or strength...... then that person should respect that some form of handicap be applied in sports which they take part.

I do notice that most objections to gender transfer seem to come from religions, mostly Abrahamic religions. That's a thread title, I think. :)
So what, if objections comes from the Abrahamic religions or not?
Even if it comes from Zoroastrism or African Bush gods, it will still be a medical and scientific fact!
Perhaps your observation about the Abrahamic religion is one proving my point that it was due to the Judeo Christian mentality that the West with all their bennefits, and science developed from just there!

And why should I yield, and why should I have empathy with a person that cant see in a mirror that he is male, or she is female?
Such a person realy needs help!
Do you know that there are plenty examples of people who transitioned, and transitioned back, because they learned they made the worst mistake in their lives?
Do you know that they are soo sorry for altering their human bodies, not being able to have children, and to grow old learning how they missed out on life?
Do you know these poor people commit suicide exponentially more than any other person with mental or social problems?

No, I am sorry, I love people too much to joint a lie!
I will never be brainwashed into some unscientific lie, to make anyone change who they are.
Doing as such is something I will live with my conscience for the rest of my life.
Where did this silly thinking come from that I have to have empathy with someone who is killing themself, or destroying their lives?

All I can hope is that at least one person who are in this situation will hear the other side of this propaganda lie, and It will help them in realising the Truth.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
So what, if objections comes from the Abrahamic religions or not?
Even if it comes from Zoroastrism or African Bush gods, it will still be a medical and scientific fact!
Perhaps your observation about the Abrahamic religion is one proving my point that it was due to the Judeo Christian mentality that the West with all their bennefits, and science developed from just there!
Objections from Abrahamic religions are mostly junk, because these same religions cherry pick from the bible to suit their prejudices, whilst ignoring all the rest.
And science was held back by Christianity for centuries. It took real guts to propose new ideas and discoveries.

And why should I yield, and why should I have empathy with a person that cant see in a mirror that he is male, or she is female?
Such a person realy needs help!
Do you know that there are plenty examples of people who transitioned, and transitioned back, because they learned they made the worst mistake in their lives?
Do you know that they are soo sorry for altering their human bodies, not being able to have children, and to grow old learning how they missed out on life?
Do you know these poor people commit suicide exponentially more than any other person with mental or social problems?
Who sold you that one? :D
One minute you tell me that you have NO empathy for a transexual, the next you want to tell me how much you care about folks who have changed their minds.
I'm going to go with your first sentence about 'Why should I have empathy?!'

And don't forget apostle John, who tells us that he often lay with Jesus, on his breast, etc...... what were his feelings all about? Did he ever marry?

No, I am sorry, I love people too much to joint a lie!
Hang on! You've already told me that you have no empathy for these people!
But I'll accept you apology, that's ok.

I will never be brainwashed into some unscientific lie, to make anyone change who they are.
Doing as such is something I will live with my conscience for the rest of my life.
Where did this silly thinking come from that I have to have empathy with someone who is killing themself, or destroying their lives?
But many of us think you've been totally brainwashed already. .... by strange cherry-picked laws from the bible while being able to totally ignore other ones.
Very strange.

All I can hope is that at least one person who are in this situation will hear the other side of this propaganda lie, and It will help them in realising the Truth.
Some of us don't think you've grasped any truth at all, though.
Now..... if you cannot recognise that some folks feel certain that they belong to the other sex, or that they are of the right sex and yet are attracted to their own, then I cannot quite grasp how you will ever be able to make any decisions for or on their behalf.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Oh, By the way, there are such a thing as Science, and one branch is called Biology!
And the science tells us there are only 2 Genders, which is the 2 sexes in the Mamalia.
Male and female!
And if you believe in Evolution, you would know that a male under the impression that he is a woman, will never reproduce, and vice versa with a fremale thinking she is a male.
It seems as if these leftist hatred of the family core realy got the upperhand in the West.

It is a joke!
A bit like the female who discovered she had two vaginas (in the news recently) - just a gift from God of course - being a spare in case the other wore out. You really do display your ignorance in so many areas - so keep at it. :oops:

Last edited:

SA Huguenot

Now..... if you cannot recognise that some folks feel certain that they belong to the other sex, or that they are of the right sex and yet are attracted to their own, then I cannot quite grasp how you will ever be able to make any decisions for or on their behalf.
So in other words.
If some folks are lost on reality, and can not even grasp their own natural body's gender, it is wrong to tell them they are missing out on the most primitive facts.
You are what you were born as.
You can never become the opposite sex, it is impossible.
1+1 = 2.
Man, or Women.
Male or female.
Anything else is not only a waste of time, but perhaps one incredible mental sickness.

I had better stop this conversation before I get reported for telling the truth, and getting banned again.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
You never did answer my question which was, 'should we end gender prejudice in sports?'

If you really believe that women can achieve the same speeds, weights, strengths, heights etc as men then to end female and male events and just have 'events' would solve the problem, would it not?

Can we take it from there?
What problem would it solve? The hostility towards trans women does not come from an abundance of sports events from women, it originates from the prejudice that trans women are not 'really' women. No amount of changing up the structure of sports events would 'solve' that, in my opinion.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
That is an opinion. It is an absolute fact that some humans have penises and some humans have vaginas, and that athletes who have penises tend to be bigger, faster and stronger than athletes who have vaginas.
And trans women who have fully transitioned tend to have vaginas, so what's your problem?

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Do I believe a trans woman is a woman? The answer depends on the definition of woman. If we use the definition which has been in place as long as English has existed, the answer is no.
Well, that settles it then, and brings our conversation to an end, as we will not agree on this.

SA Huguenot

What problem would it solve? The hostility towards trans women does not come from an abundance of sports events from women, it originates from the prejudice that trans women are not 'really' women. No amount of changing up the structure of sports events would 'solve' that, in my opinion.
What?
Why do you say that it is "Prejudice" to not accept Trans Women as Women?
Trans Women are not Woman, it is not a prejudictic mindset, as one would say Racism is.
Trans Women are Trans Women, not women.
Well, in reality they are men.
They can never be "Women".

now to say because they have vaginas like women is also a lie!
They had cosmetic surgery, and can not reproduce!
That is what a "Real Women" can do.
Period.
Trans X's are hopeless people who have huge social disorders, and needs help!
Not encouragement!

Let me tell you what life is all about.
You are born to grow up, to get children.
Any person in old age will tell you that you should call Children your investment, and your grand children your interest.
People who think they are something else than Man or Woman will loose the joy of a family, of children, and the experience to give to your children the beautifull memories you as a child had.
There is nothing on this earth that is so fullfilling than seing your children grow up and become what you were.
I feel sory for the human that dont even understand their role as human.
They will grow old, and be alone, knowing they destroyed their life and it will not be possible to get what they lost, back.

I think you should speak to trans persons who reached their 40's and see their pain and lonelyness, knowing they can not undone what they did.
You speak about the flesh thinking it is not the sex it is, I speak about the mind and spirit of that persons, who, even though they changed their sex by mutelation and hormones,
find that their mind is still the same gender they werre before they committed to their changes.

So, go and speak to these people, and learn from them that you can change your genitals, to some disfunctioning piece of surgery, dress up as a false gender, but your mind will still be the Man or Women you were before.

It is terrible that these things are not told to people who think ot undergoing trans.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
now to say because they have vaginas like women is also a lie!
They had cosmetic surgery, and can not reproduce!
That is what a "Real Women" can do.
In other words, it's irrelevant to your argument whether trans women have vaginas or not.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Oh, By the way, there are such a thing as Science, and one branch is called Biology!
And the science tells us there are only 2 Genders, which is the 2 sexes in the Mamalia.
Male and female!
And if you believe in Evolution, you would know that a male under the impression that he is a woman, will never reproduce, and vice versa with a fremale thinking she is a male.
It seems as if these leftist hatred of the family core realy got the upperhand in the West.

It is a joke!
This is much more complex than that. Biological sex isn't as straightforward as you imagine.

Stop Using Phony Science to Justify Transphobia
https://crl.ucsd.edu/~elman/Courses/HDP1/2000/LectureNotes/fausto-sterling.pdf
Sex biology redefined: Article suggests that genes don't indicate binary sexes - Scope

Perhaps you should educate yourself further before continuing to demean your fellow human beings so callously from a place of ignorance.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
I will have a polite conversation with whoever, no problem.
But when someone tries to sell me a falicy, I will not be gullable.
What conversation will a sex changed man have with me?
Oh, I hated my body and knew I was a woman since I was 5.
OK, did you get help?

No, trans people never see therapists or psychiatrists or other doctors. :rolleyes:

Would it surprise you to learn that doctors disagree with you on these issues?

PureX

Veteran Member
In auto-racing, we have had to create a whole range of specifications defining the machines that are allowed to compete against each other, to keep the racing competitive, and interesting. We do the same with boxing, and several other sports. It appears that the time has come when we need to stop using an either/or gender assignation, alone, to determine eligibility for participating in a sport.