• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Feathers goes for a ride in the Glass elevator.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Don't know if anyone else has posted yet or not, but it appears FeathersinHair has broken the 40k Frubal ceiling! :clap

Watch out for the Vermicious Knids :p

robtex

Veteran Member
ChrisP said:
Don't know if anyone else has posted yet or not, but it appears FeathersinHair has broken the 40k Frubal ceiling! :clap

Watch out for the Vermicious Knids :p
I gotta say Meg (feathers) is one of the nicest people on this forum. Hardly a day goes by where she isn't making a post designed to compliment somone or to lift somones spirits. If anybody ever deserved a frubal count that high It has to be Meg!

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Awwww! Yay! Feathers is a real sweetheart! good for her! (exclimation point happy am i?)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I gotta say Meg (feathers) is one of the nicest people on this forum. Hardly a day goes by where she isn't making a post designed to compliment somone or to lift somones spirits. If anybody ever deserved a frubal count that high It has to be Meg!
I have yet to met someone even as half-as nice as feathers. I'm not limiting it to just the forum, but one of the nicest people in the world.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
robtex said:
I haven't been posting for very long...but I'd have to agree.:D

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Congrats Feathers on making the 40K club.

Is it true you get a car and a corner office?
j/k

well done... and here's to the next 40K.
:clap :162: :clap

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
40,000 frubals, wow. I can't even imagine how long your CP frubal list must be!

:clap Well done Feathers :)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Wow Feathers, about time!....you deserve everyone of them!!:woohoo:

:woohoo: Can I just do a happy heathen jiggly in my armchair ? don't think I can 'do' heathen dances.....:D

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
dancingrosered.gif
Congratulations Feathers!!!!
dancingrosered.gif

QTpi

Mischevious One
That's awesome! Congratulations, Feathers! You certainly deserve every one of those frubals and more. Let the dancing begin!!!
:jiggy: :woohoo: :jiggy:

M

Majikthise

Congrats!!! :woohoo:

One thing about glass elevators... If you ride in one , don't wear a dress!!!:biglaugh:

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
That is a whole lot of frubals

Congratulations

Terry_____________________________----
Blessed are the pure of heart, they shall behold their God.