• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FBI raids Trump's Mar-A-Lago Estate!

Will the FBI's Mar-A-Largo raid likely find incriminating evidence against Trump?

• Most likely Yes.

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Most likely No.

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • 50/50 Chance.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Don't know.

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
The FBI buried the Hunter Biden Laptop story before the 2020 election, calling it Russian Disinformation. Now even the NYT is willing to verify the laptop evidence. This FBI crime has been in the news lately and the FBI is now under investigation for election tampering for Biden and the Democrats. This also involved Twitter and Facebook and the same cabal of characters from the Russian Collision Coup.

If we add to this Trump's chosen candidates doing well in recent primaries, and CPAC still overwhelming supporting Trump, the crooks in the Democrat party and Swamp are getting worried, They and are trying harder to create some countering optics.

You need to keep the big picture in mind, which is how the Democrats, Swamp and the rest of a cabal in media and Hi Tech organized the Russian Collusion Coup. This was the worse fraud in US hoister and nobody has been sent to jail, yet.

If Trump was too run again and win, it will be payback time so justice can be served. The Cabal of crooks are running every scam they can think of, but they cannot take out Trump. They are only digging a deeper hole hoping to avoid justice and stay out of jail.
Why do you continue to support Trump's utter depravity?

F1fan

Veteran Member
The FBI buried the Hunter Biden Laptop story before the 2020 election, calling it Russian Disinformation. Now even the NYT is willing to verify the laptop evidence. This FBI crime has been in the news lately and the FBI is now under investigation for election tampering for Biden and the Democrats. This also involved Twitter and Facebook and the same cabal of characters from the Russian Collision Coup.
More Qanon nonsense.

If we add to this Trump's chosen candidates doing well in recent primaries, and CPAC still overwhelming supporting Trump, the crooks in the Democrat party and Swamp are getting worried, They and are trying harder to create some countering optics.
This is proof the republicans are getting so extreme they might nominate candidates that can't win a general election. Americans deserve representatives that accept reality, not Qanon lies and disinformation.

You need to keep the big picture in mind, which is how the Democrats, Swamp and the rest of a cabal in media and Hi Tech organized the Russian Collusion Coup. This was the worse fraud in US hoister and nobody has been sent to jail, yet.
This is absurdly 100% opposite of reality. It makes me wonder if and when Trump in indicted if people like you will stage another conspiratorial crime against the USA and attack law enforcement and government personnel. MAGAs are making the USA look more like a banana republic.

If Trump was too run again and win, it will be payback time so justice can be served. The Cabal of crooks are running every scam they can think of, but they cannot take out Trump. They are only digging a deeper hole hoping to avoid justice and stay out of jail.
Just like any other criminal dictator would. This is why the people of the USA rejected him in 2020 and will not elect him ever again. The man is not sane.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
More Qanon nonsense.

This is proof the republicans are getting so extreme they might nominate candidates that can't win a general election. Americans deserve representatives that accept reality, not Qanon lies and disinformation.

This is absurdly 100% opposite of reality. It makes me wonder if and when Trump in indicted if people like you will stage another conspiratorial crime against the USA and attack law enforcement and government personnel. MAGAs are making the USA look more like a banana republic.

Just like any other criminal dictator would. This is why the people of the USA rejected him in 2020 and will not elect him ever again. The man is not sane.
At least it shows that he probably checked out a link that I gave him on the Hunter Biden investigation where the FBI dismissed the claims since they had all of the hallmarks of a Russian disinformation campaign.

Hunter Biden laptop controversy - Wikipedia

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The FBI buried the Hunter Biden Laptop story before the 2020 election, calling it Russian Disinformation. Now even the NYT is willing to verify the laptop evidence. This FBI crime has been in the news lately and the FBI is now under investigation for election tampering for Biden and the Democrats. This also involved Twitter and Facebook and the same cabal of characters from the Russian Collision Coup. If we add to this Trump's chosen candidates doing well in recent primaries, and CPAC still overwhelming supporting Trump, the crooks in the Democrat party and Swamp are getting worried, They and are trying harder to create some countering optics.

I don't believe any of that, but here's the thing - even if I did and it were true - even if I believed this was dirty tricks - I wouldn't object, and can't imagine too many other people offended by that man's very existence and continuing freedom to mind, either.

Consider the stolen election claim. Same thing: I don't believe it, nor would I mind if it were fact. Actually, that would be considered the equivalent of a Navy Seals rescue operation for American democracy, and cause for pride, gratitude, relief, and a standing ovation.

Who is the right trying to appeal to with these kinds of allegations of dirty pool? Do they think that the principles that are reserved for friends with similar values and deference one another apply to foes as well? Do they think that Democrats ought to treat the Republicans with same forbearance they do one another? Hopefully, that kind of thinking is dying or dead. It's obvious that the Democrats need to just ignore the Republicans and roll over them wherever possible. They're the enemy, not the loyal opposition. The rules of engagement with the Republicans ought to be similar to those with Putin and the Taliban. You do whatever you can to them to neutralize them short of murder, which is more deference than was given to other American enemies like bin Laden, Hussein, and now this new ISIS guy.

Why do you continue to support Trump's utter depravity?

An excellent question, but one for which there will be no further answer forthcoming than that is how their conscience and intellect are hard-wired. They are drawn to the strongman. Why? Why is anybody attracted to that kind of thing? Some combination of hate needing revenge and fear. Think Lord of the Flies. Why did some kids align with Jack, the savage, and root for him to harm the two gentle, intellectual kids? Some combination of hate and fear - hate for the eggheads, and fear of imagined dangers on the island they were taught to fear. How prescient is that?

F1fan

Veteran Member
I don't believe any of that, but here's the thing - even if I did and it were true - even if I believed this was dirty tricks - I wouldn't object, and can't imagine too many other people offended by that man's very existence and continuing freedom to mind, either.

Consider the stolen election claim. Same thing: I don't believe it, nor would I mind if it were fact. Actually, that would be considered the equivalent of a Navy Seals rescue operation for American democracy, and cause for pride, gratitude, relief, and a standing ovation.

Who is the right trying to appeal to with these kinds of allegations of dirty pool? Do they think that the principles that are reserved for friends with similar values and deference one another apply to foes as well? Do they think that Democrats ought to treat the Republicans with same forbearance they do one another? Hopefully, that kind of thinking is dying or dead. It's obvious that the Democrats need to just ignore the Republicans and roll over them wherever possible. They're the enemy, not the loyal opposition. The rules of engagement with the Republicans ought to be similar to those with Putin and the Taliban. You do whatever you can to them to neutralize them short of murder, which is more deference than was given to other American enemies like bin Laden, Hussein, and now this new ISIS guy.
The more ethical republicans should have taken over the gop years ago and forced the MAGAs to form their own party. Trump wanted to form his own party and the gop should have let him do it. There is certainly an internal rift between the few ethical republicans and the MAGAs, but MAGAs are rolling over them, via the more extreme nature of the voting base.

An excellent question, but one for which there will be no further answer forthcoming than that is how their conscience and intellect are hard-wired. They are drawn to the strongman. Why? Why is anybody attracted to that kind of thing? Some combination of hate needing revenge and fear. Think Lord of the Flies. Why did some kids align with Jack, the savage, and root for him to harm the two gentle, intellectual kids? Some combination of hate and fear - hate for the eggheads, and fear of imagined dangers on the island they were taught to fear. How prescient is that?
The book Emotional Intelligence outlines how brains can learn to habituate into a circular type of process that is a loop, a trap, and the mind lacks the skill and ability to reflect on itself. We see some fellow RF members exhibit this era, and despite others pointing out their error of thought they cannot, and/or will not see beyond the illusion they opted into. This is an emotional process and they can't reason their way out of it. They really believe others are the ones whose thinking is flawed.

My observation of these folks:

"How can I possibly be wrong when I believe I'm correct?"

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
They are drawn to the strongman. Why? Why is anybody attracted to that kind of thing? Some combination of hate needing revenge and fear. Think Lord of the Flies. Why did some kids align with Jack, the savage, and root for him to harm the two gentle, intellectual kids? Some combination of hate and fear - hate for the eggheads, and fear of imagined dangers on the island they were taught to fear. How prescient is that?
Yep.

And let me recommend the book "Strongmen: Mussolini to the Present" by Ruth Ben Ghiat who is a poli sci professor at NYU who specializes in fascism and fascists. And Trump is definitely one of them, which is why he has continually praised "strong leaders" like Putin and even Saddam Hussein. And now CPAC is praising Orban in Hungary, who is not only a neo-fascist but also is racist and anti-Semitic and about as corrupt as the day is long:
He has been accused of pursuing anti-democratic reforms; attacking the human rights of the LGBT community; reducing the independence of Hungary's press, judiciary and central bank; amending Hungary's constitution to prevent amendments to Fidesz-backed legislation; and of cronyism and nepotism.[197][198][199] -- Viktor Orbán - Wikipedia

Ponder This

The FBI has now raided former POTUS Donald Trump's home, the Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida. I'm confident they will find evidence there showing Donald Trump purposefully incited the January 6th riot against the Capitol!

It must be incredibly embarassing and frustrating for the FBI to break into Trump's safe in Mar-a-Lago and find it is empty.

Maybe they forgot that the Trump Mar-a-Lago residence was already openly searched in January for the National Archive?

I wonder how that conversation goes...

FBI: we suspect that Trump has kept evidence of his own wrong-doing despite years of intense political scrutiny.
Judge: You realize that his Mar-a-Lago home was already openly searched in January, right?
FBI: Was it searched at 4am though?
Judge: Fair point. Here is your sealed warrant. Obviously, no one needs to know why you would raid the home of a former President who is likely to run for office again.
FBI: Obviously.

Trump (in New York City): Gee, aren't I lucky that I keep a signed confession of guilt on my person at all times rather than leaving it in a safe in Mar-a-Lago where the National Archive openly suspects me of hoarding records. :rolleyes:

Suave

Simulated character
It must be incredibly embarassing and frustrating for the FBI to break into Trump's safe in Mar-a-Lago and find it is empty.

Maybe they forgot that the Trump Mar-a-Lago residence was already openly searched in January for the National Archive?

I wonder how that conversation goes...

FBI: we suspect that Trump has kept evidence of his own wrong-doing despite years of intense political scrutiny.
Judge: You realize that his Mar-a-Lago home was already openly searched in January, right?
FBI: Was it searched at 4am though?
Judge: Fair point. Here is your sealed warrant. Obviously, no one needs to know why you would raid the home of a former President who is likely to run for office again.
FBI: Obviously.

Trump (in New York City): Gee, aren't I lucky that I keep a signed confession of guilt on my person at all times rather than leaving it in a safe in Mar-a-Lago where the National Archive openly suspects me of hoarding records. :rolleyes:

Please keep in mind the FBI may have planted eavesdropping devices in the Mar-a-Lago's wall sockets and light switches enabling the FBI to hear anything Trump says by there. If the FBI could not find classified documents mishandled by Trump, perhaps they might capture him on tape revealing a crime he perpetrated.

tenor.gif

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Please keep in mind the FBI may have planted eavesdropping devices in the Mar-a-Lago's wall sockets and light switches enabling the FBI to hear anything Trump says by there. If the FBI could not find classified documents mishandled by Trump, perhaps they might capture him on tape revealing a crime he perpetrated.

tenor.gif
Or they could just use the microwave like Obama taught them.

Ponder This

LoL, even be suspected of planting listening devices at Mar-a-Lago is enough to guarantee Trump the Repubican nomination for 2024.

Suave

Simulated character
LoL, even be suspected of planting listening devices at Mar-a-Lago is enough to guarantee Trump the Repubican nomination for 2024.
I trust if we fish around enough, we very well might find the goods on Trump convicting him of a felon, thereby lawfully disqualifying him to be POTUS. I suppose the Trump base then should move along and find somebody else to follow.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
What are the Trump supporters seeing on poor quality right wing media? Is it all propaganda, and blaming democrats?

It would seem so, at least from what I can gather from what I'm hearing on the radio on my ride to and from work. For example, yesterday, the morning commentator (a Trump shill) was criticizing and playing an excerpt from a White House press briefing where the Press Secretary was asked "Is this administration weaponizing the Justice Department and the FBI against political opponents?" It's a yes-or-no question, and all she had to do was say "no," but the fact that she wasn't clear about it and started to hedge, that's the kind of thing that they'll pick up on and attack.

Later on in the day, Marc Levin made a point of mentioning that the FBI agents went through Melania Trump's clothes closet. It invokes the image of pervy cops running their fingers through the former First Lady's panty drawer. Bad optics. (What did they expect to find in there anyway?)

That's why things like this have to be done carefully, since any and every misstep, however small, will be magnified and exaggerated by the right wing media.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
A cesspool of irony ...

On Monday at about 10 a.m. EST, two dozen FBI agents and technicians showed up at Donald Trump's Florida home to execute a search warrant to obtain any government-owned documents that might be in the possession of Trump but are required to be delivered to the Archives under the provisions of the 1978 Presidential Records Act. (In response to the Hillary Clinton email scandal, Trump himself signed a law in 2018 that made it a felony to remove and retain classified documents.) [ibid]

- emphasis added - JS