• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FBI raids Trump's Mar-A-Lago Estate!

Will the FBI's Mar-A-Largo raid likely find incriminating evidence against Trump?

• Most likely Yes.

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Most likely No.

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • 50/50 Chance.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Don't know.

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Thank you very much for those nightmares!
Would you like more "Trump" insertions?
I can provide.
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Good luck with trying to get Trump back into the White House as our duly elected POTUS if he were locked behind bars in jail where he'd be lawfully placed for having violated the Presidential Records Act. ...:D
Could conviction & prison possibly not stand
in Trump's way of winning the 2024 election?
Or at least claiming that it was stolen from
him....again?

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
The FBI has now raided former POTUS Donald Trump's home, the Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida. I'm confident they will find evidence there showing Donald Trump purposefully incited the January 6th riot against the Capitol!
What exactly are you expecting them to find?
A signed confession?

Suave

Simulated character
Could conviction & prison possibly not stand
in Trump's way of winning the 2024 election?
Or at least claiming that it was stolen from
him....again?

in-a-perfect-world-wed-lock-him-up-share-if-19660990.png

Suave

Simulated character
I can provide.
Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up! :D

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I can provide.

You have now used up your yearly allotment for that word. You can not say that again till August 2023.

Unless you are playing bridge.

Last edited:

Suave

Simulated character
So this isn't about finding evidence that he invited a " coup"? I guess that just the official story?
Whether he is officially convicted for having incited an insurrection or is officially convicted for having violated the Presidential Records Act, Trump gets caged, and we win by surely keeping this orangutan-like ape from returning to the White House! :)

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Whether he is officially convicted for having incited an insurrection or is officially convicted for having violated the Presidential Records Act, Trump gets caged, ...
Fortunately for you, baseless certainty is not a punishable offense.
  • You are absolutely certain that he will be indicted.
  • You are absolutely certain that efforts to delay and politicize the trial will fail.
  • You are absolutely certain that, despite a massive misinformation campaig, he will be convicted.
  • you are absolutely certain that, either, he will not appeal or the appeal will fail.
  • And you are absolutely certain that, in the meantime, Trump forces will not take the Presidency and, perhaps, the Senate.
I guess we have noting to worry about.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I'm not telling you that you have to believe Eric, but these are the facts as they are currently known. Let's see a receipt of items taken.

It is protocol. But the word of all who were there has been, thus far, that a copy was shown (but not before searching) and was not left. Trump's lawyers have confirmed that they don't have a copy and they want a copy.

Interestingly, Merrick Garland stated that a copy of both the warrant and the receipt were left.

It looks like Merrick Garland, who admitted to signing off on the raid, has succumbed to pressure (from numerous watchdog groups) to release the warrant and Trump responded, publically, that he wants it released immediately - not that you at any point believed Trump. The only thing Merrick Garland's DOJ isn't willing to do is show the affadavit.

It's not my fault if you blindly believed without having seen warrant or receipt (or affadavit) or public statement from the DOJ and disbelieved what Trump, his family, and his lawyers stated publically.
Trump has a very poor record when it comes to telling the Truth. Why would anyone believe him?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I'm not telling you that you have to believe Eric, but these are the facts as they are currently known.
The only "fact" is that Eric said it. Whether he was telling the truth or not may or may not be.

Trump's lawyers have confirmed that they don't have a copy and they want a copy.
Then they lied as the lawyers have been going over whether the warrant should be released to the public.

not that you at any point believed Trump.
I all so often question him but I don't assume that he's lying.

It's not my fault if you blindly believed without having seen warrant or receipt (or affadavit) or public statement from the DOJ and disbelieved what Trump, his family, and his lawyers stated publically.
Are you getting the above trash from the likes of Fox, another source, or do you just prone to inventing stuff? I am not assuming anything, but you certainly are. Thus, you destroy your own position through attributing the worst in regard to what I post, which I don't do to you.

Ponder This

Are you getting the above trash from the likes of Fox, another source, or do you just prone to inventing stuff? I am not assuming anything, but you certainly are. Thus, you destroy your own position through attributing the worst in regard to what I post, which I don't do to you.

You just attributed the worst to Fox and assumed that I only listen to the likes of Fox (which I've rarely cited as a source on RF). In fact, I cited the Washington Examiner - not Fox - to you with regard to Eric (not there wasn't plenty of coverage on just about any news source when you claimed you hadn't seen it reported). Do you not listen to a variety of news sources? Or do you avoid some news sources because of your trash opinion of them?

For example, I listened to Merrick Garland's speech in its entirety via NBC. My opinion about NBC's commentary as a news source was secondary, because I was able to watch Merrick Garland speak in entirety - not paraphrased or edited.

Ponder This

Good luck with trying to get Trump back into the White House as our duly elected POTUS if he were locked behind bars in jail where he'd be lawfully placed for having violated the Presidential Records Act. ...:D

He could set a new record by winning the Presidency as a convicted felon!

Suave

Simulated character
He could set a new record by winning the Presidency as a convicted felon!
Please note if Trump were convicted of willfully and unlawfully removing government documents, he would be legally prohibited from holding any office under the United States, including the Presidency,

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
(b)
Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.