• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite TV shows

Dingbat

After rewatching season 1 and watching season 2 of House of Cards (the Kevin Spacey version), it has solidified itself in my top 5 favorite shows of all time. Nothing short of masterful casting, scripting, shooting, and acting.

I have a hard time getting into it since I watched the BBC version first. I am curious how closely they will follow the plot so far it is fairly similar. More realistic in a parliamentary system than the American one IMHO. Still enjoyable due to Spacey though.

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
I've started getting into Attack on Titan here lately, even though there is no plotline, and is literally just about trying to not get eaten by giants.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I've started getting into Attack on Titan here lately, even though there is no plotline, and is literally just about trying to not get eaten by giants.

That's a plot in and of itself right? :D

From what I've heard, the plot actually begins to develop more later in the manga; meaning once the second season comes out, an actual story should solidify.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Additions:
Mr Selfridge
Downton Abbey
Rumpole Of The Baily
Space Ghost Coast To Coast
Rubicon

Last edited:

ScuzManiac

Right now: