• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite TV shows

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
In no particular order:
Big Bang Theory
Bones
NCIS
NCIS: Los Angeles
The Neighbors
The Middle
Last Man Standing
Walking Dead
World's Worst Tenants
there are more, but I cannot think of them right off the top of me head...

Arrow
Bones
Sleepy Hollow
Marvel's Agents of Shield

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I never really watch TV anymore, but I do like The Big Bang Theory, Futurama, Daria, and Orange is the New Black. Then again, that last one is a Netflix exclusive, so I'm not sure if it counts.

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
I never really watch TV anymore, but I do like The Big Bang Theory, Futurama, Daria, and Orange is the New Black. Then again, that last one is a Netflix exclusive, so I'm not sure if it counts.

Don't worry, dear friend. It counts. I can't wait for the second season.

Game Of Thrones
Game Of Thrones
Game Of Thrones

And of course,
Game Of Thrones ;)

House Stark FTW! :) Btw, have you read the books?

Thana

Lady
मैत्रावरुणिः;3562212 said:
Don't worry, dear friend. It counts. I can't wait for the second season.

House Stark FTW! :) Btw, have you read the books?

I've read the first book, But the TV show is just too amazing, And I don't want to ruin it by knowing what is coming next :drool:

Like with The Red Wedding. That just blew my fricking mind, I so didn't see it coming.

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
I've read the first book, But the TV show is just too amazing, And I don't want to ruin it by knowing what is coming next :drool:

Like with The Red Wedding. That just blew my fricking mind, I so didn't see it coming.

I totally understand. I shouldn't have read the books before seasons two and three. However, I think the casting was phenomenal. My favorite characters are 1) Daenerys 2) Tyrion 3) Arya 4) Jon 5) Davos & 6) Sandor!

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Namaste

ZeeTV has different Indian Soap Operas. The one I watch every Sunday morning is BUDDHA. This is not a documentary but a serial story:

Buddha-ZEE-TV.jpg

I watch the news, cable. But for "fun" I like to watch:

Survivor Man
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Antique Roadshow
Star Trek
Caruso (a cancelled series)
Sapne suhane ladakpan ke with Gunjan
Any show with Ankita Lokhande:
ankilokhan_full.jpg

Twilight Zone and The Outer Limits
Astroboy
Any show with Steve Irwin (he's dead)
Johnny Carson Tonight Show
Pawn Stars
Ice Road Truckers

... others maybe I will tell later

Om Namah Sivaya

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
I thought it would be interesting to find out what people like to watch on TV. So I'll start with my favorites:

1. almost anything crime-drama, but especially N.C.I.S., Law and Order (SVU and CI with Vincent D'onofrio), CSI
2. House (my favorite overall)
3. Frasier
4. Leverage
5. The Unit
6. The History Channel (it's all good)

I'm curious to find out what everyone else watches on TV.

1. Big Bang Theory - I just finished watching season 6, but I didn't enjoy it that much compared to the other seasons.

2. Buffy The Vampire Slayer /Angel - both are good.

3. Once Upon A Time.

4. Stargate SG1.

5. Dexter.

6. Discovery Science Channel

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
I thought it would be interesting to find out what people like to watch on TV. So I'll start with my favorites:

1. almost anything crime-drama, but especially N.C.I.S., Law and Order (SVU and CI with Vincent D'onofrio), CSI
2. House (my favorite overall)
3. Frasier
4. Leverage
5. The Unit
6. The History Channel (it's all good)

I'm curious to find out what everyone else watches on TV.

1.) The Walking Dead
2.) The Walking Dead
3.) The Walking Dead
4.) Doctor Who
5.) The Walking Dead

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
After rewatching season 1 and watching season 2 of House of Cards (the Kevin Spacey version), it has solidified itself in my top 5 favorite shows of all time. Nothing short of masterful casting, scripting, shooting, and acting.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
After rewatching season 1 and watching season 2 of House of Cards (the Kevin Spacey version), it has solidified itself in my top 5 favorite shows of all time. Nothing short of masterful casting, scripting, shooting, and acting.
I like it a lot too.

Sometimes I feel like the plot is a bit too straightforward and simplistic, but it's a character-driven story, and the characters/actors/drama are all excellent.

I like little details such as how Spacey breaks the fourth wall- I've not seen it done quite like this before.