• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Family Ranking of Marvel Produced Movies Fye.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
27655469_10213535658177829_3449909748758383803_n.jpg

Done in expectations for Black Panther. Lowest to Highest, all 3 of us picked Avengers as number 1. Fox's and Sony's marvel movies are not included and Nothing before Ironman. Whats your favorite what's your worse? What did we get very wrong?

Curious George

Veteran Member

Done in expectations for Black Panther. Lowest to Highest, all 3 of us picked Avengers as number 1. Fox's and Sony's marvel movies are not included and Nothing before Ironman. Whats your favorite what's your worse? What did we get very wrong?
Well obviously your teenager has the superior opinion because of his name.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Qualifier

Avengers is basically a comic book come to life. If you liked comic books you'll love Avengers
Guardians of the Galaxy is basically the Original Stars Wars based on 70's music with more Comedy. Only Marvel sound track I own.
Winter Soldier is your James Bond type entry
Thor Ragnarok is in my opinion the best Comedy entry.
Iron Man is a great movie that started it all off worthy of seeing first.
Dr Strange is for the special effects lovers, with a great ending.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin

You forgot The Incredible Hulk. Which I don't blame you for, really...

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Nice to know that I was not the only one to lament following such a strong movie as "Thor" with a phoned-in like "Darkworld".

Avengers was ok. But just ok. Way too much Ultimates to me.

Captain America... is a problematic character. To their credit, Marvel Studios went out of their way to minimize those problems.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The lists are all entirely wrong (because I'd rank them differently).
No Spiderman? Unforgivable.
No Darkman? Unimaginable!
tumblr_m5a47x0aKw1qedb29o1_500.gif

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
The lists are all entirely wrong (because I'd rank them differently).
No Spiderman? Unforgivable.
No Darkman? Unimaginable!
tumblr_m5a47x0aKw1qedb29o1_500.gif

Spiderman's my favorite character of Marvel and Stands to have his own list. The 70's TV show would be the Worst and the Original Spiderman with Toby Maguire First followed closely by Spiderman 2 with Doctor Octopus which is the better movie but is only possible because of the first.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Nice to know that I was not the only one to lament following such a strong movie as "Thor" with a phoned-in like "Darkworld".

Avengers was ok. But just ok. Way too much Ultimates to me.

Captain America... is a problematic character. To their credit, Marvel Studios went out of their way to minimize those problems.

What's your best?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Spiderman's my favorite character of Marvel and Stands to have his own list. The 70's TV show would be the Worst and the Original Spiderman with Toby Maguire First followed closely by Spiderman 2 with Doctor Octopus which is the better movie but is only possible because of the first.
Your spidersense is keen.
I say the first Maguire movie is the best.
It sets up the origin, & builds the characters & story so well.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
What's your best?
I have not seen quite a few - I suspect I might come to enjoy Ant-Man a lot, for instance, and perhaps Winter Soldier and Civil War as well - but of those I saw my favorite is Thor 1. Doctor Strange is a runner-up.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Thor: Dark World at the top of a list? :sweat:
Ranking these is a tough call, but in no universe does that make any list of mine... lol.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Thor: Dark World at the top of a list? :sweat:
Ranking these is a tough call, but in no universe does that make any list of mine... lol.

Lowest to Best my kids didn't like the way I stacked them either. Thor: Dark World the worst, Avengers the Best.

Curious George

Veteran Member

Did you guys watch Logan?

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Did you guys watch Logan?

I've seen everything except a few X-men. Logan is the current favorite but I am a big sucker for western's which most categorize it as. My overall Favorite is Dark Knight. My kids not so much they really liked Deadpool which I was not a fan of. If I had to put together a top 5.

Dark Knight (Nothing like it)
Logan (Great Story)
Avengers (Best comic book adaptation)
Guardians of the Galaxy (Good story, humor and music)
Spiderman(The first of the blockbuster superhero's and my favorite hero)

Curious George

Veteran Member
I've seen everything except a few X-men. Logan is the current favorite but I am a big sucker for western's which most categorize it as. My overall Favorite is Dark Knight. My kids not so much they really liked Deadpool which I was not a fan of. If I had to put together a top 5.

Dark Knight (Nothing like it)
Logan (Great Story)
Avengers (Best comic book adaptation)
Guardians of the Galaxy (Good story, humor and music)
Spiderman(The first of the blockbuster superhero's and my favorite hero)
Wondering what the lists would have looked like if you included Logan and Deadpool.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Rankings are tough, but I think I'd go with this for my top 5:
  • Iron Man
  • Captain America
  • Spider-Man: Homecoming (yes, I know, not on the original list)
  • Winter Soldier
  • Ant man
None of them are really bad. Doctor Strange was bad to watch in 3D, I suppose, but that was my own stupid mistake. I should have known better than to even attempt to watch a Marvel film in 3D, but some of the scenes in that one especially were nausea-inducing. Probably would be without the 3D too... haha.