• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evolution My ToE

Bear Wild

If a person believes in the Bible and evolution, the Bible says that Jesus (1) came from heaven, and (2) Mary was impregnated by holy spirit. So was Jesus therefore a result of evolution? In other words, if I understand you correctly, you do believe that a male and female today are products of the evolutionary process in all cases, don't you? Here is what the Bible says: (Matthew chapter 1) "But after he had pondered these things, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to embrace Mary as your wife, for the One conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will give birth to a Son, and you are to give Him the name Jesus, because He will save His people from their sins.”

Since Jesus is human then Jesus is the product of the evolution of man. Mary was impregnated by a human otherwise Jesus would never have existed. However wrote Matthew (and it was not the Mathew who knew Jesus) was either writhing symbolically or without any understanding of basic biology. The author had no idea of genetics and could not have understood that Mary did not carry a Y gene thus Jesus came from the sexual union of Mary and some other human whoever it was. Everything else is symbolic or fairy tale.

Bear Wild

Here's the problem: how do you know exactly and precisely that humans existed 2+ million years ago? Let's start there first before we get into 4+ million years ago where you say they looked "close to being apes." (Close to being apes?? but anyway...let's start with exactly and precisely definately do you know that humans existed 2+ million years ago? Not hypothesizing about it, but definitely. Thanks.
Human are apes so you cant get any closer than that. As for the branching point the information is still being collected but all that has been discovered is supportive of our connection to our fellow apes.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science says I know by personal observation.

So he observes, everything is present and natural. So then he decides I will apply a theme to what I observe. Yet it does now own his theme...for it already exists in his observation....which he ignores as relative.

If an ape today has a child, it is still an ape, and if it is mutated then a science mind says, it is sick.

Does the mutation evolve?

No...the mutation disappears for it is obvious it is a one of cause. Damage done to the natural healthy genetics.

Therefore science says, before the dinosaurs, humans were proven living in civilization and doing technology, irradiated life, and mutated....mutated out of owning a human life...totally removed he says.

Dinosaurs then lived in the Garden Nature, and he knows that story is not God the man Bible themes.

Because the AI encoded speaking documents says God is a male, defined as such, creating changes to the Nature....and so brother to brother is identified as being changed, just as it is expressed.

Then he states, animals, not dinosaurs emerged out of spirit eternal.

Then the newly formed/returned human being male Father and Mother life.

No Jesus immaculate story stated in that history.

However after ICE existed and December is newly arrived/reborn ICE, the newly born baby arrives back in human genetics, returned and reincarnated in a stable state.

For all of the Earth gas stone history already exist.

The only difference between a history of a mutated animal life in the Garden to the human being returned/reincarnated life was that it was eradicated out of genetics.

Now if science wants to try to put our life order into dinosaur mutations...then that is a human confession to say "want you all destroyed" as a science psyche who makes these confessions as driven by his self identified Destroyer mentality as a scientist. So other scientist try to stop him. Science, the argument.

Apes in natural order would own life on Earth and not humans by conditions, natural and original healthy self presence, and mutation is removed not gained.

If the mutation is removed then the baby would just become a healed ape baby.

If however you keep telling scientists, we owned our spirit body first in eternal and walked out of eternal...yet science does not want that claim to be real, you would have to ask that scientist why they do not want it to be real.

The answer in science, then science is proven to not own the eternal for science.

As a storyteller is just a human thinking and telling stories, the story spirit and eternal is no different in science to a human claiming you came from an ape having sex....to a human saying, no our 2 human parents were already owner of a spirit life form.

As the mutation information is science relative, known to them, they do not accept what a biologist scientist says as being close relative...for they claim they want to know exact.

Why the occult self in science will not accept a biologist theme....for it can be argued against.

However when a human says, we came out of the eternal owning all spirit bodies, for the scientist owns no argument, why he says it is not real. As he cannot argue on his science theory behalf.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Since Jesus is human then Jesus is the product of the evolution of man. Mary was impregnated by a human otherwise Jesus would never have existed. However wrote Matthew (and it was not the Mathew who knew Jesus) was either writhing symbolically or without any understanding of basic biology. The author had no idea of genetics and could not have understood that Mary did not carry a Y gene thus Jesus came from the sexual union of Mary and some other human whoever it was. Everything else is symbolic or fairy tale.

When you are a biologist Healer medical science reviewer of God conversion of its spirit gases and causes, then you owned a story that depicted how human genetics healed and returned to natural bio life form.

What the story Jesus was about genetics of the Holy Land race in Jerusalem.

Jeru means to turn...and the pyramid temple circuit technology was the placement and owned cause for genetic mutation.

How it was discussed.

The discussion said God stone gases got combusted, which involved equal status to atmospheric gas mass being combusted. Both removed due to sin removal as SIN x K machine constant cause.

The Saviour asteroid stone, as per moon history advised science that it was observed moving back and forth as it released its stone like God the planet had, but was replacing the burnt out SUN UFO projections. Having the cold gases put back allowed water to be atmospherically released, so more water was put back to the ground.

After the Moses historic first technologies had split it and removed it.

DNA can only be spiritually without technological machine use known via vision/psychic healer methods. As psychic advice. So they could only advise about the Holy Land from where the DNA had been mutated removed. Yet the whole world community had also been irradiated mutated.

Hence the document was observation of natural human history identifying that human genetics, first born babies, born first were first owners of a natural life...were mutated in science chosen irradiation trans mutation advice.

Why the AI Father messages said our brother had murdered our Father's original spirit, which they had and they had murdered the original human being baby life.

As first born. Exactly how it was taught. As the female OVARY is converted into a stone like attack endometriosis, which I endured my self...the Je ovah term, Mother womb/ovary was healed and given back from its mutative history the attack on the ovary cell, that allowed the baby to be healthy or not healthy.

Therefore the story of idolization said...the adult Father male body was sacrificed, as advice to adult science self. The Holy Mother and newly born male baby life....reverence and never harm the Holy female body ever again. How it was taught...without it being a fairy tale or some condition magical.

The immaculate heavenly stone gas history always was taught that the conditions space and how it changed/affected stone gases was not traceable or ever known...for space caused it. As a scientific relative status, so never change the heavenly state or else we mutate.

Why it was science relative to own that TITLE...for it was a fact.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Here's the problem: how do you know exactly and precisely that humans existed 2+ million years ago? Let's start there first before we get into 4+ million years ago where you say they looked "close to being apes." (Close to being apes?? but anyway...let's start with exactly and precisely definately do you know that humans existed 2+ million years ago? Not hypothesizing about it, but definitely. Thanks.

Modern humans did not exist. We know what *did* exist through the fossils they left. And what did exist 2 million years ago was NOT the modern Homo sapiens sapiens. And, by the way, the fossils don't include just the bones. They include footprints (showing that they walked upright, but had very different feet than modern humans).

However, if you go to only 50,000 years ago, we know that anatomically modern humans *did* exist. Again, we know this by the fossils and tools they left. The array of tools by that time was quite diverse.

If, however, you go back 1 million years, you find a species, Homo erectus, that is easily distinguished from modern humans anatomically, but also has many of the characteristics of modern humans (upright posture, social groups, probably fire use, complex tool use, etc). There is even some suggestion that their hyoid bone had dropped in a way to allow more complex vocal sounds (beginnings of language? we don't know).

These are NOT just hypotheses: we have the actual bones and tools from that time period to show what existed at that time.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
If a person believes in the Bible and evolution, the Bible says that Jesus (1) came from heaven, and (2) Mary was impregnated by holy spirit. So was Jesus therefore a result of evolution?
No. That is NOT evolution. Why would you think it qualifies?

In other words, if I understand you correctly, you do believe that a male and female today are products of the evolutionary process in all cases, don't you?
Yes, our population is the result of the evolution of human populations over time.

Here is what the Bible says: (Matthew chapter 1) "But after he had pondered these things, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to embrace Mary as your wife, for the One conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will give birth to a Son, and you are to give Him the name Jesus, because He will save His people from their sins.”

Irrelevant to the issue of evolution.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Here's the problem: how do you know exactly and precisely that humans existed 2+ million years ago?
Actually it's not a problem at all, so I'll cover this further down this page.

Let's start there first before we get into 4+ million years ago where you say they looked "close to being apes." (Close to being apes?? but anyway...let's start with exactly and precisely definately do you know that hu mans existed 2+ million years ago?
Here's more than enough info and evidence of this, plus links whereas you can get more detailed information from the "horses mouth": Human evolution - Wikipedia

Your welcome.

Now, to be fair about this, please provide objectively-derived evidence that evolution cannot or did not happen. Please don't connect me to any pseudo-science website as I seen plenty of those already as they simply are not based on the scientific method.

Also, just a reminder that the evolution of matter is just plain old common sense based on our observations through life, and life forms and genes are matter. Nor is there any evidence whatsoever that "micro-evolution" somehow miraculously stops before getting to "macro-evolution". If you think there is, then please show us.

metis

Is that in the Bible as far as humans being extinct?
The Bible is not a science book, but even then it does talk about the "end of times". Also, people and societies of people have died off over the centuries. Also, some of the species of animals mentioned in the Tanakh have gone extinct. This is what happens in the real world.

metis

BTW, @YoursTrue , one of my thrills along this line is when I visited a dinosaur museum in Casper, Wyoming. When one of guides told the curator of the museum that I taught anthropology, he came out and got me, took me into a back room where they prepared the fossils for display, and he had me hold a 6-foot dinosaur rib dated at roughly 80,000,000 years old, which is slightly older then I am. :(

Which brings me to a point, namely that at that date and before, there never has been found even a single human, ape, monkey, or other primate fossil. And yet many thousands have been found if we go back let's say between roughly 100,000 years ago and 4 million years ago. If all of this is supposedly made up fiction, then why is this the case? And why don't we find a single rabbit or squirrel during the entire Cambrian Explosion period, nor even anything even remotely resembling them, and yet various forms of them today can be found on most of the continents?

According to the Creation narratives, God completed all creation on the 6th day ("yom"), and "yom" means "day", not an epoch nor an era. And on Shabbat (the 7th "yom"), God rested. The author(s) of Genesis could have used different words if the periods of time were longer, but he/they didn't, so day it is.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Modern humans did not exist. We know what *did* exist through the fossils they left. And what did exist 2 million years ago was NOT the modern Homo sapiens sapiens. And, by the way, the fossils don't include just the bones. They include footprints (showing that they walked upright, but had very different feet than modern humans).

OK, so allow me to understand this. What existed, you say, 2 million years ago were not "modern humans." Right? But you say they were humans, only not like modern humans. And my reaction to that is: (what)?

However, if you go to only 50,000 years ago, we know that anatomically modern humans *did* exist. Again, we know this by the fossils and tools they left. The array of tools by that time was quite diverse.

If, however, you go back 1 million years, you find a species, Homo erectus, that is easily distinguished from modern humans anatomically, but also has many of the characteristics of modern humans (upright posture, social groups, probably fire use, complex tool use, etc). There is even some suggestion that their hyoid bone had dropped in a way to allow more complex vocal sounds (beginnings of language? we don't know).

These are NOT just hypotheses: we have the actual bones and tools from that time period to show what existed at that time.

Thanks, I respect you because of your endeavor to peacefully convince me, even though I may not agree with you at this juncture. I don't have to see the bones or tools. I'd have to see the research and recognizance of these things in scientific terms, outlined in a way I can understand them in a journal or report, not an opinion. Including genetics, dna and mineral analysis. And yes, aside from opinions as to what or how the bones were attached, or how these tools got where they were found and analyzed, I do believe that many tools and bones were shifted around due to geological episodic changes. (Tsunamis, earthquakes, floods, and the like)

YoursTrue

BTW, @YoursTrue , one of my thrills along this line is when I visited a dinosaur museum in Casper, Wyoming. When one of guides told the curator of the museum that I taught anthropology, he came out and got me, took me into a back room where they prepared the fossils for display, and he had me hold a 6-foot dinosaur rib dated at roughly 80,000,000 years old, which is slightly older then I am. :(

Which brings me to a point, namely that at that date and before, there never has been found even a single human, ape, monkey, or other primate fossil. And yet many thousands have been found if we go back let's say between roughly 100,000 years ago and 4 million years ago. If all of this is supposedly made up fiction, then why is this the case? And why don't we find a single rabbit or squirrel during the entire Cambrian Explosion period, nor even anything even remotely resembling them, and yet various forms of them today can be found on most of the continents?

According to the Creation narratives, God completed all creation on the 6th day ("yom"), and "yom" means "day", not an epoch nor an era. And on Shabbat (the 7th "yom"), God rested. The author(s) of Genesis could have used different words if the periods of time were longer, but he/they didn't, so day it is.
When did the 7th day end, by the way? I know the first 6 days had an end, but what about the 7th day? Further, are you saying that each day of creation was 24 hours, if I read you correctly? Please explain.

YoursTrue

No. That is NOT evolution. Why would you think it qualifies?

Yes, our population is the result of the evolution of human populations over time.

Irrelevant to the issue of evolution.
Just taking one part of your response, you say that the birth of Jesus was not part of evolution. Just to make sure, wouldn't you say that any birth process is part of evolution, or perhaps the theory of evolution? If not, then what is it?

YoursTrue

The Bible is not a science book, but even then it does talk about the "end of times". Also, people and societies of people have died off over the centuries. Also, some of the species of animals mentioned in the Tanakh have gone extinct. This is what happens in the real world.
Does the mention of the end of times say that human life would be over? as in extinct?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Just taking one part of your response, you say that the birth of Jesus was not part of evolution. Just to make sure, wouldn't you say that any birth process is part of evolution, or perhaps the theory of evolution? If not, then what is it?

No single birth is an example of the origin of a new species. It is not an example of evolution is the sense you usually mean. But yes, evolution consists of the changes brought out by several generations of births, each the result of adaptation to the environment.

In what way was the birth of Jesus the result of adaptation?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
OK, so allow me to understand this. What existed, you say, 2 million years ago were not "modern humans." Right? But you say they were humans, only not like modern humans. And my reaction to that is: (what)?

They were several different species at that point. All walked upright and were tool users. Some were even in our same genus: Homo. In that sense, they were human.

One problem is that you are wanting a precise dividing line where there is a continuous change.

Thanks, I respect you because of your endeavor to peacefully convince me, even though I may not agree with you at this juncture. I don't have to see the bones or tools. I'd have to see the research and recognizance of these things in scientific terms, outlined in a way I can understand them in a journal or report, not an opinion. Including genetics, dna and mineral analysis. And yes, aside from opinions as to what or how the bones were attached, or how these tools got where they were found and analyzed, I do believe that many tools and bones were shifted around due to geological episodic changes. (Tsunamis, earthquakes, floods, and the like)

We can tell when a site has been disturbed by things like that. They leave evidence.

You say you want to have these things outlines in a journal, but in a way you can understand. yet you don't want to do the work required to learn the basics to be able to understand what is said. Science journals are *technical*. They spend endless time looking at details and measurements and using technical terminology that you have to know to be able to understand the articles. As an example, you have to be able to tell the difference between, say, an arm bone of a human, an arm bone of a chimp, and an arm bone of a gorilla, *before* you can address whether a fossil arm bone is any of the above. Now, people who are trained can do this, but if you are not trained, it seems impossible.

You have, repeatedly, shown an unwillingness to learn such details. That's OK, it is a subject matter for eperts. But if you are going to reasonably question those experts you have to learn the basics. But you seem to have trouble with even the basics of genetics.

DNA and genetics is going to be rare from 2 million years ago. I don't know of any genetic samples from human ancestors from that time period. Mineral analyses will be common, detailed analyses of the tools discovered will be common, including the different ways they could be made.

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
I can decide what interpretation of scripture I accept, believe, and follow. It is God who makes the final judgment.
Of course, but your deciding does not mean that what you decided is the ultimate and correct interpretation. Attacking another Christian, because you do not follow the same interpretation or you choose to ignore evidence is just persecution, since you have no idea of the reality of their faith. You cannot be the judge of others faith and claim that God is the only judge at the same time. Yet, you seem to be doing just that.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Because they left their remains behind.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
If a person believes in the Bible and evolution, the Bible says that Jesus (1) came from heaven, and (2) Mary was impregnated by holy spirit. So was Jesus therefore a result of evolution? In other words, if I understand you correctly, you do believe that a male and female today are products of the evolutionary process in all cases, don't you? Here is what the Bible says: (Matthew chapter 1) "But after he had pondered these things, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to embrace Mary as your wife, for the One conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will give birth to a Son, and you are to give Him the name Jesus, because He will save His people from their sins.”
Understand me correctly?

I was asking a question in order for you to clarify what you said so that I could understand you correctly. But of course, you didn't answer again. So I guess I'll never get a shot at understanding what you were talking about.

Astrophile

In other words, if I understand you correctly, you do believe that a male and female today are products of the evolutionary process in all cases, don't you?

You should understand that modern human males and females are descended from animals (vertebrates) that were already divided into males and females long before the first mammals evolved and probably long before the first tetrapods evolved.