• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you think Nazis & KKK infiltrated US Police?

Is the police infiltrated?

• 1.Yes, Nazis/KKK is inside

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • 2. No, Because....(fill that in)

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

Servant_of_the_One1

How big is the chance that US Police has been infiltrated by anti-blacks militants whose core foundation lies in Aryan Brotherhood and KKK?

The reason i say this is because i know Taliban(whole other topic) uses infiltration tactics within the army and police. That explains the killings of many invaders by the police/army.

Same tactics could be used by Fascist Militant groups in the US.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Very slim, to the point of non-existence.

What little influence the KKK has these days is almost completely open. People in the USA don't really have much of a problem speaking their minds, even and perhaps mainly when it involves controversial politics. There would be little point in infiltrating.

As for Nazi influence... to be frank, I think many of their values have been openly incorporated in the last few decades already, although there is considerable internal resistance and not a little self-denial as well. People these days have only a vague, fairly romanticized (or perhaps degenerated) idea of what exactly the Nazis were and why they had to be stopped.

Which, far as I can see, is because they were far too nationalistic and far too militaristic for anyone's good. Alas, people everywhere hesitate very little in following their example on these crucial fields these days.

However, I must say that I am having a hard time understanding the picture you are presenting. It does not look just unlikely to correspond to reality; it looks a little ill-informed about the nature and goals of the organizations you mention.

For all that it deserves criticism, US police is fairly well watched, both by other organizations (and rival police forces, even), by the media and even by the population itself. Violent racists do exist in it, but they are if anything too openly visible.

I am left wondering if there is some mistranslation here:

That explains the killings of many invaders by the police/army.

I'm honestly not sure what this is supposed to mean. Armies are usually expected to kill invaders, so there is not much of a need of an explanation for them. And police is expected not to use lethal force except in self-defense or when left with no other choices for the protection of others. Besides, police officers don't really deal with "invaders" in any regular basis. So maybe invaders is not quite the word you meant to use?

dust1n

Zindīq
Not really. I mean, there are a handful police out there that I'm sure if they proliferated that sort of stuff, at least if the public found out about it. Prisons are full of racist gangs though.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
How big is the chance that US Police has been infiltrated by anti-blacks militants whose core foundation lies in Aryan Brotherhood and KKK?

The reason i say this is because i know Taliban(whole other topic) uses infiltration tactics within the army and police. That explains the killings of many invaders by the police/army.

I'm sure every odd party and movement has put, or tried to put, people into the police, military, politics, etc.

However in most cases it would be few people, and extremely unlikely these few would have any real influence.

Laika

Premium Member
Voted Yes, but Cops don't have to be members of the KKK or the Nazis to be racist. Nor is that necessarily a conspiracy to infiltrate the system. The Taliban are local warlords who, by infiltrating the police and army, are probably therefore able to defend their own territories, so I'm not sure it is comparable.

There would appear to be a ban on members of the British National Party (BNP) being members of the police force in the UK, but it looks like its an internal policy of the Police rather than an offical government one. BBC NEWS | UK | ACPO bans police from joining BNP
There is also a Ban on teachers being BNP members. There are some discussions going on over Counter-extremism legislation about restricting the ability of extremists to work in certian professions, particuarly around young people, but these have been controversial.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Infiltrated? As in some vast conspiracy?
I think that this is extremely unlikely.
However, there certainly are some fools who run in these circles and somehow are able to
become law enforcement officials.
That sums it up for me.
There's just no evidence of it.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

This implies subtlety and sophistication on the Neo-Nazi's/KKK's part, so of course not.

Maybe in tiny, backwater towns in the south, maybe. I don't doubt that there are racist cops, more or less depending on region, but none as obsessive and overt as those belonging to these groups.

Servant_of_the_One1

Interesting replies!
I was thinking about some conspiracy. That all these racists somehow could be militants. Coming together in secret meeting, laying out their plans how to enter the police and politics. Obviously they cant be openly KKK(Only some retards like Roof does that) and kill blacks, so they have to find other "legal" ways.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Interesting replies!
I was thinking about some conspiracy. That all these racists somehow could be militants. Coming together in secret meeting, laying out their plans how to enter the police and politics. Obviously they cant be openly KKK(Only some retards like Roof does that) and kill blacks, so they have to find other "legal" ways.
Racism is not secret in that way. It is rather insidious and subtle. Racists consistently think of themselves as virtuous people.

leibowde84

Veteran Member

0% chance. I live in the US, in DC actually, and I spend a lot of time in Baltimore too. While, I've seen a lot of terrible things done by cops in both cities, I have not seen anything that would lead me to believe that the Aryan Brotherhood or the KKK is involved in any way. Actually, from what I've seen firsthand and heard from residents of Baltimore, usually the Black officers are the worst to their fellow Black Citizens. I've had frank discussions with some of them in court, and they say that it is because they see them destroying their own communities, but that is no excuse for what I've seen them do in retaliation. It is a messed up situation for sure, but there is no reason to jump to the conclusion that the KKK is involved, unless you have some kind of evidence I don't know about. Going on mere hunches with allegations such as this is incredibly irresponsible and only acts to cause more harm/divisiveness.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
0% chance. I live in the US, in DC actually, and I spend a lot of time in Baltimore too. While, I've seen a lot of terrible things done by cops in both cities, I have not seen anything that would lead me to believe that the Aryan Brotherhood or the KKK is involved in any way. Actually, from what I've seen firsthand and heard from residents of Baltimore, usually the Black officers are the worst to their fellow Black Citizens. I've had frank discussions with some of them in court, and they say that it is because they see them destroying their own communities, but that is no excuse for what I've seen them do in retaliation. It is a messed up situation for sure, but there is no reason to jump to the conclusion that the KKK is involved, unless you have some kind of evidence I don't know about. Going on mere hunches with allegations such as this is incredibly irresponsible and only acts to cause more harm/divisiveness.
The explanation is obvious!
The KKK has now recruited black folk, who have infiltrated the police force.

If those same kinds have infiltrated the military, then yes they could have easily infiltrated the police.

U.S. Military Battling White Supremacists, Neo-Nazis In Its Own Ranks

policebeating.jpg

Last edited:

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member

Slim to none.... extensive background checks and psychological tests.

[/Thread]

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I voted yes with some hesitation. I believe that there probably are a few, insignificant, number of police officers who are of these factions. I don't think it was an intentional or at least not an effective "infiltration" of our police. But I think it would be pretty hard to say that there were absolutely no KKK or Aryan Brotherhood members in the police force. Though I think it should be noted that the Aryan Brotherhood is originally and still mostly a prison gang. It is doubtful that a prison gang has much influence on the police. Truth be told I would probably wager that there are more mafia members than KKK members in the police.

Slim to none.... extensive background checks and psychological tests.

[/Thread]

According to this report from the FBI, it seems it has been of main concern since 2006.
Here is a quote,part of a paragraph,from a link I found.

"A federal court found that members of a Los Angeles sheriffs department formed a Neo Nazi gang and habitually terrorized the black community."

FBI Report Highlighted White Supremacist ‘Infiltration’ of Nation’s Police Forces | Americans Against the Tea Party

It also goes on to say that one detective in Chicago with ties to the KKK tortured 100 black male suspects.It speaks of these organizations in Cleveland and Texas too.The story goes on to say that at least 7 officers in San Francisco were suspended after trading white power messages with each other.Instead of slim to none,it seems there's a fat chance.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
According to this report from the FBI, it seems it has been of main concern since 2006.
Here is a quote,part of a paragraph,from a link I found.

"A federal court found that members of a Los Angeles sheriffs department formed a Neo Nazi gang and habitually terrorized the black community."

FBI Report Highlighted White Supremacist ‘Infiltration’ of Nation’s Police Forces | Americans Against the Tea Party

It also goes on to say that one detective in Chicago with ties to the KKK tortured 100 black male suspects.It speaks of these organizations in Cleveland and Texas too.The story goes on to say that at least 7 officers in San Francisco were suspended after trading white power messages with each other.Instead of slim to none,it seems there's a fat chance.
Did you see that the site is called "Americans Against the Tea Party"? While I do not agree with really anything that the Tea Party spews, I don't think an explicitly biased, liberal website is the best place to get accurate information on a topic such as this.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
I said "slim", I didn't say impossible. How many LEOs are there in the US compared to these mentioned? Hmm... ?