• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do extremists follow the example of Muhammad?

Who better follows the example of Muhammad?

• Extremists

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Moderate Muslims

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

DavidFirth

It is unknown factually that he did, Hadiths written several hundred years later is not sufficient evidence.

Actually I do not know if it is true or not,

Yes, but you claim you know that things that supposedly happened billions of years ago are factual. That sounds hypocritical to me.

DavidFirth

SMH you don't get it....It's okay

My guess is, and it is just a guess, that God judged those godless people after thousands of years and cast them out of His sight the same way does all nations that disobey Him. The good ole USA will come under judgement one day, too, rest assured.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Yes, but you claim you know that things that supposedly happened billions of years ago are factual. That sounds hypocritical to me.

I do not claim to know, the objective verifiable evidence found in the rocks of the earth demonstrate the history of the earth as billions of years. The evidence has been tested and falsified repeatedly over millions of observations all over the earth based on Methodological Naturalism, and at present no other alternative explanation fits the evidence.

No such objective verifiable evidence exists for the claim tha Muhammad chopped off heads.

DavidFirth

I do not claim to know, the objective verifiable evidence found in the rocks of the earth demonstrate the history of the earth as billions of years. The evidence has been tested and falsified repeatedly over millions of observations all over the earth based on Methodological Naturalism, and at present no other alternative explanation fits the evidence.

No such objective verifiable evidence exists for the claim tha Muhammad chopped off heads.

Sure it does. We have written evidence of it as it is known to have come from the mouths of the witnesses to it. You believe what you want to believe, not what is believable.

You also believe in abiogenesis, right? Is that testable? No, it is not. Abiogenesis has never been witnessed and indeed even no formally accepted theory of it even exists. Yet you and all other atheists believe it. You believe what your heart wishes to believe and nothing more.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Sure it does. We have written evidence of it as it is known to have come from the mouths of the witnesses to it. You believe what you want to believe, not what is believable.

You also believe in abiogenesis, right? Is that testable? No, it is not. Abiogenesis has never been witnessed and indeed even no formally accepted theory of it even exists. Yet you and all other atheists believe it. You believe what your heart wishes to believe and nothing more.

OFF TOPIC! Start a thread and we will deal with it.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
My guess is, and it is just a guess, that God judged those godless people after thousands of years and cast them out of His sight the same way does all nations that disobey Him. The good ole USA will come under judgement one day, too, rest assured.

Wow..just wow....You are some nut job for real....Let me get this straight, so God (your God) allows the death and displacement of Native Americans from their land because they're considered in your yes godless? So when the early Africans across the seas men, women, and children chained and sent overboard to drown is because they're godless?

Is this the work of your god?

DavidFirth

Wow..just wow....You are some nut job for real....Let me get this straight, so God (your God) allows the death and displacement of Native Americans from their land because they're considered in your yes godless? So when the early Africans across the seas men, women, and children chained and sent overboard to drown is because they're godless?

Is this the work of your god?

Listening is a great gift but not all of us have it. Same goes for reading comprehension. I said that is what I think, which does not mean that is reality.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Listening is a great gift but not all of us have it. Same goes for reading comprehension. I said that is what I think, which does not mean that is reality.

Well the fact you "think" is disturbing.....Your attempt to insult me was cute but it does not change the fact you're a nut job Christian.

DavidFirth

He doesn't need to be where was his mercy?

Where was yours? I don't see you on that ship preventing any evil? What are you doing to help these people?

First, remove the beam from your own eye, then you will be able to see clearly enough to remove splinters from the eyes of others. Will you really judge the Almighty? How foolish of you.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Where was yours? I don't see you on that ship preventing any evil? What are you doing to help these people?

First, remove the beam from your own eye, then you will be able to see clearly enough to remove splinters from the eyes of others. Will you really judge the Almighty? How foolish of you.

Yeah I sure was born in the 1600's. Gee I must have the fountain of youth. As far as my God, he allowed it to happen so that future generations would change this country.