• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

do anyone need further explanation

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
this vid should show you how the paleontologist were able to create their own skeletons for the mold in a giant porportions. I know its taken from the aliens movie
No-one's saying we can't create imitation fossils. We're saying that most fossils aren't artificial and, given their abundance, worldwide distribution and discovery over centuries, are unlikely to have been installed by armies of paleontologists.

lovesong

:D
Premium Member
sadly all someone has to is create a sandstone fossil and than take it to the museum and tell them they are a paleontologist and claim it they dug somewhere esp. somwhere where dinosaurs are famous where a lot of dinosaur fossils are discovered in. The museum director doesn't care. No testing is done as long as you claim you are a paleontologist. Yes their are various types of rock sediments. Like sandstone, limestone, gravel, coal, etc and they all can be mixed with cement and cement contains minerals like calcium.
I dare you to make yourself a fake dino skull and take it into a museum for money, seriously I dare you.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I wonder how the secret paleontologist cabal managed to plant fossils deep in slate or coal mines, or in newly exposed faces of rock quarries, without any surface disturbance.

idav

Being
Premium Member
yes. Do you need further explanation. Paleontologists claim that dinosaur and prehistoric animals bones transformed into a sandstone rock sediment skeleton BUT THAT IS virtually impossible as bones can not turn into sandstone. If it were possible than paleontologists would be able to transform a bone into a sandstone fossil using technology and chemicals but they can not. The only way to produce a sandstone rock sediment copy of a skeleton is to use a mold and than pour in wet sand and cement which would produce a sandstone fossil or sandstone skeleton.

The idea that bone can turn into rock is an outrageous claim but the evidence that you can produce a rock sediment skeleton using wet sand and cement after pouring it into a skeleton mold MAKES more sense.
OMG, evolution and fossils are a hoax? I'm gonna have to somehow break the news gently to my sister-in-law that they are getting a PHD in a sham, they are probably planting fossils as we speak!

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
SAND AND CEMENT EQUALS SANDSTONE.
I'm not sure that's true. Cement is made from calcined lime and clay. Sandstone contain quartz and feldspar (aluminosilicates of potassium, sodium, and calcium). So I'm not sure they have the exact same chemical properties. Do you have an argument contrary to this?

Well, I guess if you take sandstone and make it into clay and then use it for cement then you could get similar compositions, but that's kinda silly to prove sandstone to be cement by using sandstone to make the cement and then make "sandstone" from it...

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
sadly all someone has to is create a sandstone fossil and than take it to the museum and tell them they are a paleontologist and claim it they dug somewhere esp. somwhere where dinosaurs are famous where a lot of dinosaur fossils are discovered in. The museum director doesn't care. No testing is done as long as you claim you are a paleontologist. Yes their are various types of rock sediments. Like sandstone, limestone, gravel, coal, etc and they all can be mixed with cement and cement contains minerals like calcium.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
They won't check to see if you have any credentials, or even if you have any supporting evidence?:rolleyes:
They don't care?:rolleyes:
They will conduct no tests if you claim (not prove) that you are a paleontologist?:rolleyes:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Tell me, have you tried this? But for you to assert these things as true, surely you have done it yourself?

I have no clue as to where you live, but how about you make a "dinosaur bone fossil," then go to a major museum (such as the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago, Illinois, USA), tell them that you are a paleontologist and that you found this bone in some rock formation famous for dinosaur fossils (for example, the Morrison formation, which is found in the Rocky Mountain states...be sure not to be too specific about exactly WHERE in that formation you found it, or when...or where you're employed as a paleontologist, or if you had a permit to dig for fossils there, and so on...).

Keep your cell phone camera running, and post it here on RF.

It should be good for some laughs!

idav

Being
Premium Member
with the advanced technology scientist should be able to turn a bone into a fossil. The dinosaur and prehistoric fossils are sandstone fossils.
Advanced technology allows those in the profession to tell when a fossil has been faked. Don't think it hasn't been tried.

idav

Being
Premium Member
People have tried to fake trilobite fossils but doesn't mean trilobites did not exist. Legitimate fossils do exist, but that doesn't stop people from trying to scam.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
Okay LET ME make this more clearer. Before 1856 DINOSAURS DID NOT EXIST AND NO ONE EVEN NEW WHAT THE TERM DINOSAURS. You must REALIZE DINOSAUR FOSSILS WERE NEVER BEEN FOUND BEFORE 1856 that is was Jospeh LIEDY and W.P. Foulke that would create the first dinosaur fossil. W.P. Foulke worked for Jospeh Liedy. Jospeh Liedy was starter of the SCAMMING AND WOULD BECOME THE LEADER in the scamming.
Before 1856 the only people that had claimed to find GIANT LIZARD bone fragments was Gildeon Mantell and Richard OWENs who worked together in trying to convince people in ENGLAND that they had found a sandstone fossil tooth and shoulder bone of a UNKOWN GIANT LIZARD around 1822.

I'm forced to assume you are completely unaware of the "dragon bone" market in China, where people sell powered "dragon bones". A market that has existed in one form or another, and has been using fossils as proof of their existence for thousands of years. Or that the Greeks and Romans likely saw these massive bone formations and that is what bred some of their myths and legends.

Our history with fossils goes way, way back. We just thought they were much more recent than it would eventually turn out.

Subhankar Zac

Hare Krishna,Hare Krishna,
Now I just feeling silly being to hard on myself for not knowing that Alpha Centauri was the closest star to earth (besides the sun) when I was in 6th grade.
After seeing this forum, I feel like I wasn't as dumb as I previously thought. :p
M still hoping that it's a joke forum.

Purusha

I for one am keeping an open mind on this

Most alleged ancient fossils are found near the surface of earth, and are dated by the age of the rocks near where they are found. If a modern-day animal was to die and its remains found in the same location, would it be dated the same age of the alleged ancient fossil?

The dinosaur industry should be investigated and questions need to be asked. I am unaware of any evidence or reason for absolutely believing dinosaurs ever were alive on earth.

During the nineteenth century a new world view of evolution was being pursued by then influential people such as Darwin and Marx. During this era of thought the first dinosaur discoveries were made. Were these discoveries "made" to try to make up for inadequacies in the fossil record for the theory of evolution?

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
Wait, if dinosaurs are fake..

Duz det miin dat evritzing is faik? Umg ai kant eeven
Laif iz a lie, aim a lai, @Chakra iz a gost, @Terese is ektuly a plent and @Rowan finali addmittz he laiks nitecor.

If in dowbt ovr dis tekxt fiel frii 2 consuwlt ma lenguge partnur @lovesong
Me is planet? Chak achually gist? Dinno, ples com bak

Chakra

Premium Member
Wait, if dinosaurs are fake..

Duz det miin dat evritzing is faik? Umg ai kant eeven
Laif iz a lie, aim a lai, @Chakra iz a gost, @Terese is ektuly a plent and @Rowan finali addmittz he laiks nitecor.

If in dowbt ovr dis tekxt fiel frii 2 consuwlt ma lenguge partnur @lovesong
Not gonna lie, I thought you were speaking Russian or German to test me at first.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Were these discoveries "made" to try to make up for inadequacies in the fossil record for the theory of evolution?
No but if you have evidence for a conspiracy I'd like to hear it.

Why should Darwin risk everything to propose such a thing especially having been a christian most his life? Every time science finds something new the religious zealots get all bent out of shape over everything from a round earth to evolution.

Its not just dinosaurs in the fossil record, we have indications from single celled organisms progressing over time to muti-cellular organisms. Nobody is doing themselves any favors by looking down on science and new findings. And it isn't just paleontology, all branches of science are in agreement even experiments even by institutions who would rather prove god than science.

The vast majority of the scientific community and academia supports evolutionary theory as the only explanation that can fully account for observations in the fields of biology, paleontology, molecular biology, genetics, anthropology, and others.[19][20][21][22][23]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Level_of_support_for_evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.