• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

do anyone need further explanation

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

superdestructionyou

i will win YOU WILL LOSE
I'm not sure that's true. Cement is made from calcined lime and clay. Sandstone contain quartz and feldspar (aluminosilicates of potassium, sodium, and calcium). So I'm not sure they have the exact same chemical properties. Do you have an argument contrary to this?

Well, I guess if you take sandstone and make it into clay and then use it for cement then you could get similar compositions, but that's kinda silly to prove sandstone to be cement by using sandstone to make the cement and then make "sandstone" from it...
did you not watch the first video. If you mix sand and wet cement you get sandstone. You can also mix lime powder with cement to produce a limestone fossil.

superdestructionyou

i will win YOU WILL LOSE
I for one am keeping an open mind on this

Most alleged ancient fossils are found near the surface of earth, and are dated by the age of the rocks near where they are found. If a modern-day animal was to die and its remains found in the same location, would it be dated the same age of the alleged ancient fossil?

The dinosaur industry should be investigated and questions need to be asked. I am unaware of any evidence or reason for absolutely believing dinosaurs ever were alive on earth.

During the nineteenth century a new world view of evolution was being pursued by then influential people such as Darwin and Marx. During this era of thought the first dinosaur discoveries were made. Were these discoveries "made" to try to make up for inadequacies in the fossil record for the theory of evolution?
6017866.jpg
gcanyon_big.jpg
STRATA-conceptual-diagram.jpg
81.glacial-varves-large.jpg

the above images show how sedimentary layers of terrains are tested. But the probem is that not all terrains have the same amount of layers some may only have one or two. Paleontologists don't dig the real rock layers but throw the fossils in a wet lagoon of lime/sandstone which hardens and once the lagoon is hardened they pretend to be digging the dinosaur fossils. You could take a machine and dig the terrain using bulldozers and other construction equipment and than throw the fossils on top with the wet lagoon of the lime/sandstone.

superdestructionyou

i will win YOU WILL LOSE
I for one am keeping an open mind on this

Most alleged ancient fossils are found near the surface of earth, and are dated by the age of the rocks near where they are found. If a modern-day animal was to die and its remains found in the same location, would it be dated the same age of the alleged ancient fossil?

The dinosaur industry should be investigated and questions need to be asked. I am unaware of any evidence or reason for absolutely believing dinosaurs ever were alive on earth.

During the nineteenth century a new world view of evolution was being pursued by then influential people such as Darwin and Marx. During this era of thought the first dinosaur discoveries were made. Were these discoveries "made" to try to make up for inadequacies in the fossil record for the theory of evolution?
biographies of Gildeon Mantell and Richard owens claim that Gildeon Mantell created the fossils in order to oppose Darwin however it backfired and instead helped Darwin. Without the fossils darwins theory of evolution would of never gotten popular. I'm sorry let me rewrite this without JOSEPH LIEDY darwins theory would of never been accepted outside of england. It wasn't until Jospeh Liedy Created the dinosaur fossils that Charles Darwin theory was accepted outside of england. Joseph Liedy motive was to make money and so people would believe him more Liedy would be a huge supporter of Darwin the the U.S constantly pressuring the U.S government and U.S scientists to accept Darwins theory of evolution.

As for Darwin he was a simple novelist who took a ship voyage trip to africa, south america and I believe austrailia. He was not a scientist in a lab coat doing real experiments but simply stared at animals and small creatures like jelly fish. Darwin was not the first to come up with the theory of evolution as millions of people had came up with that theory already even since the beginning of the recorded history.

Last edited:

idav

Being
Premium Member
The point is fraudulent fossils exist and they can be faked
While missing the point that real ones exist. The reason faking something like that is profitable is because the real fossils exist in real life.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Fossils are found in many types of rocks. Not just sandstone.

I've found fossils in rocks that weren't sandstone.

These substances include tree resin, naturally occurring tar, ice, loose sand and soil, and natural concrete. Fossils are most often found in forms of sedimentary rock. Sedimentary rock is made up of the hardened buildup of sand, clay and other materials that are deposited by wind and water.
http://www.answers.com/Q/What_type_of_rock_are_fossils_found_in

superdestructionyou

i will win YOU WILL LOSE
rock-layers-secular.jpg
106986-050-4591EE0D.jpg

as you can see in the image above if a fossil were tossed near the river it would be considered extremely old whereas if someone tossed the fossil on the top limestone layer it would be considered not as old. Not all terrains have all the layers

superdestructionyou

i will win YOU WILL LOSE

These substances include tree resin, naturally occurring tar, ice, loose sand and soil, and natural concrete. Fossils are most often found in forms of sedimentary rock. Sedimentary rock is made up of the hardened buildup of sand, clay and other materials that are deposited by wind and water.
what kind of fossils did you find explain.

superdestructionyou

i will win YOU WILL LOSE

you are confused. fossils are rock sediments and not sedimentary rock layers.

jeager106

Premium Member
what kind of fossils did you find explain.

Part of a trilobite I believe. It was 30 odd years ago so memory doesn't serve me so well
any more.
I found a few arrowhead in plowed fields.
If allowed in the fields prior to seeding look for them after a hard rain.
If near the plowed surface they tend to stick out.

superdestructionyou

i will win YOU WILL LOSE
Part of a trilobite I believe. It was 30 odd years ago so memory doesn't serve me so well
any more.
I found a few arrowhead in plowed fields.
If allowed in the fields prior to seeding look for them after a hard rain.
If near the plowed surface they tend to stick out.
"AN ARROW HEAD" native americans and barbarian europeans, middle easterns, asians and africa used to make weapons with tips made from stone before metal was invented.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
A year back I was trying to figure out the real size of each dinosaur since I had read that most of the dinosaur skeletons on display were replicas made out of plaster or metal. I had thought that the real fossils were actual bone but than when I did a research I found out that dinosaur fossils were not bones but rock sediments like sandstone, limestone, etc. Their are various rock sediments but the main ones that dinosaur and prehistoric animal fossils are made out of are sandstone which is sand and cement mixed. Rock sediments are tiny powder pieces of rock or sand and this case its SAND.
My suspicion grew. How could a skeleton system made out of real bone turn into rock. The claim is just outrageous so I did a research. I researched what fossils where, what a rock sediment was, when and who discovered the dinosaurs by date and what where the first discovered dinosaurs. What I found was surprising.
To make the explanation short. I found out that CONSTRUCTION WORKERS AND masonries had been producing statues and ornaments made out of sand since ancient history going back to the time of egypt. All they were doing was mixing sand and cement to produce a sandstone object. So what the paleontologist scam artists did was to borrow these techniques to produce a sandstone fossil. Further explanation below.

Anyway here is long explanation.
dinosaurs, cavemen and prehistoric animals never existed. Fossils are rock sediment impressions made out of rock sediments like sandstone and not bone. You can mix wet cement and sand to produce a sandstone fossil and can even use lime powder to produce a limestone fossil. You would pour the wet cement into a mold of a dinosaur skeleton you created and once its dry you would have a legit dinosaur fossil. You can watch my vids to how create some.
Background Story on this. The first dinosaur fossils were created by paleontologist scam artists. The first paleo scam artists that started from 1856-1890 the scamming is O.C mash, joseph leidy and edward cope who were close friends and who created most of the dinos in the jurrassic and early cretaceous period which they sold for millions to museums and got millions from the government. Their family members and employees like C.H. Sternberg would continue their scamming of creating dinosaur fossils of the late cretaceous period and selling them. C.H. Sternberg would be the fourth youngest member that would continue the fossil creating and scamming into the 1900's along with his family members after the 3 died.

More EXTRA Info
Dinosaur Fossils cannot be carbon tested but instead the terrain on which they are found is tested by sedimentary layers testing. A rocky terrain layer has several layers and the deeper the layer/lower the layer the older its considered but not all terrains have the same amount of rock sedimentary layers.
So the scam artists, O.C marsh, joseph leidy and edward cope created the fossils and than picked a location in isolated locations in colorado and Wyoming than spilled some pool of watery lime/sand mixed with cement on the location and than buried the fossils in the spilled pool of sand/lime mixed cement. Once it was dry they pretended to be digging in that location of course they had armed men preventing anyone from spying on what they were doing. Colorado and Wyoming is the location where the the 3 would find all of their dino fossils whereas by concidence Their friend C.H sternberg would move to canada and by considence find all the fossil he found of late cretacous period in canada. Bruan Brown would Join C.H sternberg. From Joseph Liedy, O.C marsh, edward cope and C.H sternberg the newer generations of paleontologist scam artists would emerge and learn from them and continue their scamming till the present time.

The government never questioned or tested the fossils because the put the trust on 3 paleontologists who were the culprits in the scamming in the first place.
Before 1856 dinosaurs were not accepted by the public as real. Some people had claimed to find just a tooth, or a shoulder fossil of a large lizard but they were not able to convince the people so the 3 paleo scam artists created a full skeleton of a fake lizard which they called a dinosaurs

Okay LET ME make this more clearer. Before 1856 DINOSAURS DID NOT EXIST AND NO ONE EVEN NEW WHAT THE TERM DINOSAURS. You must REALIZE DINOSAUR FOSSILS WERE NEVER BEEN FOUND BEFORE 1856 that is was Jospeh LIEDY and W.P. Foulke that would create the first dinosaur fossil. W.P. Foulke worked for Jospeh Liedy. Jospeh Liedy was starter of the SCAMMING AND WOULD BECOME THE LEADER in the scamming.
Before 1856 the only people that had claimed to find GIANT LIZARD bone fragments was Gildeon Mantell and Richard OWENs who worked together in trying to convince people in ENGLAND that they had found a sandstone fossil tooth and shoulder bone of a UNKOWN GIANT LIZARD around 1822. The reasons Gidleon Mantell created the fossils was because he opposed Charles Darwin theory of evolution. Charles darwin 1809-1882 had become popular and lived in England during the time Gildeon mantell 1790-Died 1852 (aged 62) was alive. Richard Owens would backstave Gidleon Mantell and separate. Both were unable to convince England people that Giant Lizards had existed and IT WOULDn't BE UNTIL Joseph Liedy that RICHARD owens ideas would be accepted but Gideon Mantell died by that time, suicide. Joseph Liedy would borrow Gildeon technique and during this time when Gildeon was alive England had become the center of sandstone statue production.

what is a fossil

Paleontologist even know how to create replicas using molds.

Thank you for reading. You can visit my youtube page for more videos if you are curious more.

Sorry Charlie

Should have studied more.

Early as 1676, a huge thigh bone had been discovered in England by Reverend Plot thought to be giants.

This finding was was published by R. Brookes in 1763, being among the earliest recorded factual reports confirming this discovery in writing.

jeager106

Premium Member
"AN ARROW HEAD" native americans and barbarian europeans, middle easterns, asians and africa used to make weapons with tips made from stone before metal was invented.

Of COURSE things were made of stone prior to the invention of metal.
Thus the STONE AGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.