• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

do anyone need further explanation

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

superdestructionyou

i will win YOU WILL LOSE
Plenty of us do casting and things of the sort. I know how much detail can be REPLICATED from an actual original. There are far more criteria than just what the naked eye can see especially when someone is claiming a high priced item, whether it is a jewel a fossil or whatever. Being able to replicate anything, thats great, I wouldn't recommend trying to sell something for more than its worth.
all I know is that whomever creates it first will get all the credit going down in history as the person that exposed a scam.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
you know by saying it you are kind of encouraging me to actually do a video of making a dinosaur fossil . I just feel too lazy to do it. But if you keep on advising me I just might do a video.

No, don't do a video.

ACTUALLY do it. Actually make a legit attempt at hoaxing. Try to make a real hoax, and see how long you can go without being found out.

superdestructionyou

i will win YOU WILL LOSE
@Riverwolf their you go
1a18b5fafc73ac73667ccde828d2cd21.jpg

Riverwolf

Premium Member

Oh, you were under the impression that we were engaged in some kind of contest?

'Cause if so, first of all, that's not how that quote goes. Second of all, even if it were, you're right. If this was a competition, you lost long before you got here.

(Incidentally, this is how it should read: 15. Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.)

Dude, I'm a Monster Hunter. I know better. ;)

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
you know by saying it you are kind of encouraging me to actually do a video of making a dinosaur fossil . I just feel too lazy to do it. But if you keep on advising me I just might do a video.
Do that. Or just simply take one of your "home made fossils" and give it to a qualified paleontologist and get their opinion on it. Let us know what they say.

superdestructionyou

i will win YOU WILL LOSE
i'm actually leaving this site because its to small and doesn't get that many viewers. Also this site seems to be full of young children a mistake I made by signing up to it. It seems I keep on talking to the same people/children which are staff members. Bye and so long.

idav

Being
Premium Member
i'm actually leaving this site because its to small and doesn't get that many viewers. Also this site seems to be full of young children a mistake I made by signing up to it. It seems I keep on talking to the same people/children which are staff members. Bye and so long.
I see, you actually tried to pass a fossil off and you failed. Don't blame us.

Riverwolf

Premium Member

Later.

Though I don't think there are any children here. There's a few teenagers, but the majority of us are adults.

Though you only keep talking to us because we're the only ones bored enough to even give this thread a second glance. The basic premise is so stupid, and never once substantiated with anything credible, that most probably just move on to more thought-provoking topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.