• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

do anyone need further explanation

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I suggest you explain how a fossil

the one's that discovered the fossils of dinosaur and prehistoric animals get paid millions and get millions in government funds to waste away and use it on themselves. They sell the fossils for millions. The fact REMAINS IF SAND AND CEMENT CAN BE MIXED TO PRODUCE A SANDSTONE FOSSIL than the DINOSAUR FOSSILS AND PREHISTORIC FOSSILS ARE FAKES. Which one would you believe in that BONE CAN turn into a rock fossil or that YOU CAN PRODUCE A sandstone fosssil by mixing cement and sand. Scientist claim bones can turn into a rock fossil BUT THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO TURN A BONE INTO A FOSSIL as they have high tech equipment.
My challenge is this I CAN CREATE A SANDSTONE FOSSIL IN AN HOUR using wet cement and sand SO I WANT SCIENTIST TO PRODUCE A SANDSTONE FOSSIL using the process they claim of fossilzation.
I see. And no geologist, archaeologist, etc., would be able to tell that your fossil is a fake?:rolleyes:

And I'm sure you have fail-proof test that can demonstrate that any and every fossil is a fake, created by professionals.:rolleyes: Even the ones that I have excavated from the ground myself?

Yep, there's a whole industry out there of people creating and planting fossils of dinosaurs, fish, leaves, insects...:rolleyes:

Do you understand (apparently you don't) that there are a number of different kinds of fossils, composed of different minerals, which are often very different chemically and structurally from the stone around them? Are you aware that only some fossils occur in sandstone, and very few of them actually contain sand (which has a very distinct chemical and physical structure)? And most of the fossils that occur in other kinds of stones are not composed of sand--or as you put it, sandstone? I suggest you read up: a good primer is wikipedia, but there are plenty of other sources out there. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fossil

Sonofason

A year back I was trying to figure out the real size of each dinosaur since I had read that most of the dinosaur skeletons on display were replicas made out of plaster or metal. I had thought that the real fossils were actual bone but than when I did a research I found out that dinosaur fossils were not bones but rock sediments like sandstone, limestone, etc. Their are various rock sediments but the main ones that dinosaur and prehistoric animal fossils are made out of are sandstone which is sand and cement mixed. Rock sediments are tiny powder pieces of rock or sand and this case its SAND.
My suspicion grew. How could a skeleton system made out of real bone turn into rock. The claim is just outrageous so I did a research. I researched what fossils where, what a rock sediment was, when and who discovered the dinosaurs by date and what where the first discovered dinosaurs. What I found was surprising.
To make the explanation short. I found out that CONSTRUCTION WORKERS AND masonries had been producing statues and ornaments made out of sand since ancient history going back to the time of egypt. All they were doing was mixing sand and cement to produce a sandstone object. So what the paleontologist scam artists did was to borrow these techniques to produce a sandstone fossil. Further explanation below.

Anyway here is long explanation.
dinosaurs, cavemen and prehistoric animals never existed. Fossils are rock sediment impressions made out of rock sediments like sandstone and not bone. You can mix wet cement and sand to produce a sandstone fossil and can even use lime powder to produce a limestone fossil. You would pour the wet cement into a mold of a dinosaur skeleton you created and once its dry you would have a legit dinosaur fossil. You can watch my vids to how create some.
Background Story on this. The first dinosaur fossils were created by paleontologist scam artists. The first paleo scam artists that started from 1856-1890 the scamming is O.C mash, joseph leidy and edward cope who were close friends and who created most of the dinos in the jurrassic and early cretaceous period which they sold for millions to museums and got millions from the government. Their family members and employees like C.H. Sternberg would continue their scamming of creating dinosaur fossils of the late cretaceous period and selling them. C.H. Sternberg would be the fourth youngest member that would continue the fossil creating and scamming into the 1900's along with his family members after the 3 died.

More EXTRA Info
Dinosaur Fossils cannot be carbon tested but instead the terrain on which they are found is tested by sedimentary layers testing. A rocky terrain layer has several layers and the deeper the layer/lower the layer the older its considered but not all terrains have the same amount of rock sedimentary layers.
So the scam artists, O.C marsh, joseph leidy and edward cope created the fossils and than picked a location in isolated locations in colorado and Wyoming than spilled some pool of watery lime/sand mixed with cement on the location and than buried the fossils in the spilled pool of sand/lime mixed cement. Once it was dry they pretended to be digging in that location of course they had armed men preventing anyone from spying on what they were doing. Colorado and Wyoming is the location where the the 3 would find all of their dino fossils whereas by concidence Their friend C.H sternberg would move to canada and by considence find all the fossil he found of late cretacous period in canada. Bruan Brown would Join C.H sternberg. From Joseph Liedy, O.C marsh, edward cope and C.H sternberg the newer generations of paleontologist scam artists would emerge and learn from them and continue their scamming till the present time.

The government never questioned or tested the fossils because the put the trust on 3 paleontologists who were the culprits in the scamming in the first place.
Before 1856 dinosaurs were not accepted by the public as real. Some people had claimed to find just a tooth, or a shoulder fossil of a large lizard but they were not able to convince the people so the 3 paleo scam artists created a full skeleton of a fake lizard which they called a dinosaurs

Okay LET ME make this more clearer. Before 1856 DINOSAURS DID NOT EXIST AND NO ONE EVEN NEW WHAT THE TERM DINOSAURS. You must REALIZE DINOSAUR FOSSILS WERE NEVER BEEN FOUND BEFORE 1856 that is was Jospeh LIEDY and W.P. Foulke that would create the first dinosaur fossil. W.P. Foulke worked for Jospeh Liedy. Jospeh Liedy was starter of the SCAMMING AND WOULD BECOME THE LEADER in the scamming.
Before 1856 the only people that had claimed to find GIANT LIZARD bone fragments was Gildeon Mantell and Richard OWENs who worked together in trying to convince people in ENGLAND that they had found a sandstone fossil tooth and shoulder bone of a UNKOWN GIANT LIZARD around 1822. The reasons Gidleon Mantell created the fossils was because he opposed Charles Darwin theory of evolution. Charles darwin 1809-1882 had become popular and lived in England during the time Gildeon mantell 1790-Died 1852 (aged 62) was alive. Richard Owens would backstave Gidleon Mantell and separate. Both were unable to convince England people that Giant Lizards had existed and IT WOULDn't BE UNTIL Joseph Liedy that RICHARD owens ideas would be accepted but Gideon Mantell died by that time, suicide. Joseph Liedy would borrow Gildeon technique and during this time when Gildeon was alive England had become the center of sandstone statue production.

what is a fossil

Paleontologist even know how to create replicas using molds.

Thank you for reading. You can visit my youtube page for more videos if you are curious more.

Nice, now that you have invested so much time reading up on how dinosaur fossils are not composed of real bone, do some more research from the scientific perspective, and learn how all of the minerals of which bones are composed leach out leaving behind an empty void in the surrounding solidifying sand which is becoming stone, which eventually becomes filled with the surrounding silt and sand which eventually solidifies into the exact form of the bone that previously occupied the space. You could be amazed.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I suggest you explain how a fossil

the one's that discovered the fossils of dinosaur and prehistoric animals get paid millions and get millions in government funds to waste away and use it on themselves. They sell the fossils for millions. The fact REMAINS IF SAND AND CEMENT CAN BE MIXED TO PRODUCE A SANDSTONE FOSSIL than the DINOSAUR FOSSILS AND PREHISTORIC FOSSILS ARE FAKES. Which one would you believe in that BONE CAN turn into a rock fossil or that YOU CAN PRODUCE A sandstone fosssil by mixing cement and sand. Scientist claim bones can turn into a rock fossil BUT THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO TURN A BONE INTO A FOSSIL as they have high tech equipment.
My challenge is this I CAN CREATE A SANDSTONE FOSSIL IN AN HOUR using wet cement and sand SO I WANT SCIENTIST TO PRODUCE A SANDSTONE FOSSIL using the process they claim of fossilzation.
Certainly we can imitate fossils artificially, We can also draw pictures of dinosaurs with graphite and make films about them, but what does this have to do with the reality of actual fossils?
Bone can be replaced by minerals over time, and I'm sure scientists could reproduce the process -- if only by burying a bone -- but it would take a long time and produce little useful knowledge. There are even metallic fossils, like pyrite. How would sandstone explain these?

What's with this sandstone stuff, anyway? Permineralized fossils aren't made of sand grains, and most fossils are are imprints, not internal casts, and some are actual, organic material.
Look at a piece of petrified wood. Sand grains aren't going to render all that fine cell structure. Are you claiming scientists manufactured and installed the whole Petrified Forest -- to make money?

Fossils are common. You'd see them all the time if you'd just go out and look. I could drive to a shale or limestone deposit with a geologist's hammer and be back in two hours with a dozen fossils.
You think scientists seeded all these fossils, all over the world, on top of mountains, miles deep in mines? That would have been the most massive, expensive and visible engineering project the world has ever known.

Motivation.
Breaking news: There ain't no money in it. Few scientists are rich, and a worldwide, centuries-long, organized, secret conspiracy is just absurd.

Most fossils are discovered by laymen, who don't make a cent off them, not paleontologists.

Last edited:

superdestructionyou

i will win YOU WILL LOSE
Nice, now that you have invested so much time reading up on how dinosaur fossils are not composed of real bone, do some more research from the scientific perspective, and learn how all of the minerals of which bones are composed leach out leaving behind an empty void in the surrounding solidifying sand which is becoming stone, which eventually becomes filled with the surrounding silt and sand which eventually solidifies into the exact form of the bone that previously occupied the space. You could be amazed.
that which you are speaking about is called fossilzation.
s35.jpg
however paleontologists have not been able to actually turn a bone into a fossil doing this process. It is only what they claim and something they canno't do. What real happens with things such as a sea shell in the ocean is that a sea shell can get covered with sand and the sand can get hard and create an outline mold of the sea shell whereas the inside bones would decay but bone can not turn into stone fossil or someone could actually create a mold of shell cell and pour sand and wet cement in it and create a sea shell fossil to claim they found a fossil of an ancient sea shell. However something like this could never happen to a animal or dinosaur skeleton and it would only happen to an sea shell because it is buried deep in water surrounded by a tone of sand that settles on objects on the ground by the pressure and weight of water.

Last edited:

Sonofason

that which you are speaking about is called fossilzation.
s35.jpg
however paleontologists have not been able to actually turn a bone into a fossil doing this process. It is only what they claim and something they canno't do. What real happens with things such as a sea shell in the ocean is that a sea shell can get covered with sand and the sand can get hard and create an outline mold of the sea shell whereas the inside bones would decay or someone could actually create a mold of shell cell and pour sand and wet cement in it and create a sea shell fossil
Okay that sounds like a great way to preserve and show what formerly occupied the space of decomposed bone. Whats wrong with that?

superdestructionyou

i will win YOU WILL LOSE
Certainly we can imitate fossils artificially, We can also draw pictures of dinosaurs with graphite and make films about them, but what does this have to do with the reality of actual fossils?
Bone can be replaced by minerals over time, and I'm sure scientists could reproduce the process -- if only by burying a bone -- but it would take a long time and produce little useful knowledge.

What's with this sandstone stuff? Permineralized fossils aren't made of sand grains, and most fossils are are imprints, not internal casts, and some are actual, organic material.
Look at a piece of petrified wood. Sand grains aren't going to render all the fine cell structure. Are you claiming scientists manufactured and installed the whole Petrified Forest -- to make money?

Fossils are common. You'd see them all the time if you'd just go out and look. I could drive to a shale or limestone deposit with a geologist's hammer and be back in two hours with a dozen fossils.
You think scientists seeded all these fossils, all over the world, on top of mountains, miles deep in mines? That would have been the most massive, expensive and visible engineering project the world has ever known.

Motivation.
Breaking news: There ain't no money in it. Few scientists are rich, and a worldwide, centuries-long, organized, secret conspiracy is just absurd.

Most fossils are discovered by laymen, who don't make a cent off them, not paleontologists.

with the advanced technology scientist should be able to turn a bone into a fossil. The dinosaur and prehistoric fossils are sandstone fossils.

superdestructionyou

i will win YOU WILL LOSE
I see. And no geologist, archaeologist, etc., would be able to tell that your fossil is a fake?:rolleyes:

And I'm sure you have fail-proof test that can demonstrate that any and every fossil is a fake, created by professionals.:rolleyes: Even the ones that I have excavated from the ground myself?

Yep, there's a whole industry out there of people creating and planting fossils of dinosaurs, fish, leaves, insects...:rolleyes:

Do you understand (apparently you don't) that there are a number of different kinds of fossils, composed of different minerals, which are often very different chemically and structurally from the stone around them? Are you aware that only some fossils occur in sandstone, and very few of them actually contain sand (which has a very distinct chemical and physical structure)? And most of the fossils that occur in other kinds of stones are not composed of sand--or as you put it, sandstone? I suggest you read up: a good primer is wikipedia, but there are plenty of other sources out there. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fossil
sadly all someone has to is create a sandstone fossil and than take it to the museum and tell them they are a paleontologist and claim it they dug somewhere esp. somwhere where dinosaurs are famous where a lot of dinosaur fossils are discovered in. The museum director doesn't care. No testing is done as long as you claim you are a paleontologist. Yes their are various types of rock sediments. Like sandstone, limestone, gravel, coal, etc and they all can be mixed with cement and cement contains minerals like calcium.

Sonofason

sadly all someone has to is create a sandstone fossil and than take it to the museum and tell them they are a paleontologist and claim it they dug somewhere esp. somwhere where dinosaurs are famous where a lot of dinosaur fossils are discovered in. The museum director doesn't care. No testing is done as long as you claim you are a paleontologist.
Yes, there will always be liars and deceivers. Are you suggesting that all of them are fakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.