• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

do anyone need further explanation

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

superdestructionyou

i will win YOU WILL LOSE
Aren't fossils found IN rock sediments? Thus sedimentary rocks?
Don't take my word for it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedimentary_rock

Yes I do believe so.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
no. you are confused.
678626347.gif
the fossil is rock sediments sandstone buried in sand on top of a real rockery terrain which is considered a sedimentary rock layer- real rock and stone whereas rock sediments are tiny pieces of sand that clumps up and dries with calcium with the same chemicals found in cement and is easily breakable unlike a real rock/stone. The yellow thing on top of the dinosaur fossil is sand and once it dries according to scientist it becomes a rock sediment..

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
yes. Do you need further explanation. Paleontologists claim that dinosaur and prehistoric animals bones transformed into a sandstone rock sediment skeleton BUT THAT IS virtually impossible as bones can not turn into sandstone. If it were possible than paleontologists would be able to transform a bone into a sandstone fossil using technology and chemicals but they can not. The only way to produce a sandstone rock sediment copy of a skeleton is to use a mold and than pour in wet sand and cement which would produce a sandstone fossil or sandstone skeleton.

The idea that bone can turn into rock is an outrageous claim but the evidence that you can produce a rock sediment skeleton using wet sand and cement after pouring it into a skeleton mold MAKES more sense.
Forgot to take bone decomposition and geological pressure into account. Trilobite and plant fossils should also be proof enough of the genuine nature of fossils as they number in the millions around the globe. That with the millions of dinosaur fossils discovered around the globe would be one hell of an undertaking givin the assertion it's a scam. Wouldn't you think?

superdestructionyou

i will win YOU WILL LOSE
Forgot to take bone decomposition and geological pressure into account. Trilobite and plant fossils should also be proof enough of the genuine nature of fossils as they number in the millions around the globe. That with the millions of dinosaur fossils discovered around the globe would be one hell of an undertaking givin the assertion it's a scam. Wouldn't you think?
their are not one million of different dinosaur fossils . Dinosaur fossil replicas can be made easily with a mold.
detail%20oak%20leaf%20carving%20Hopton%20wood%20limestone2008.JPG
so much for your plants fossils. They can be created also.

idav

Being
Premium Member
their are not one million of different dinosaur fossils . Dinosaur fossil replicas can be made easily with a mold.
But the scientific community will only accept it if its real. Try and make all the replicas you want, it won't make you rich, you have dig up actual fossils.

superdestructionyou

i will win YOU WILL LOSE
But the scientific community will only accept it if its real. Try and make all the replicas you want, it won't make you rich, you have dig up actual fossils.
so since you claim you know how they would test it- how would they test it according to you.

superdestructionyou

i will win YOU WILL LOSE
You have some evidence that the fossils at the Harvard Museum of Natural history are fakes. This should be good.
You are telling me harvard university and that is not an answer. you claim paleontologists would be able to test a fossil and find out if it were fake or not SO MY QUESTION TO YOU IS HOW since you want to contradict me. I already explained to you how they are not test but you want to imply that they can be tested so how than would they be tested.

superdestructionyou

i will win YOU WILL LOSE
There are many tests in various fields of science. The best evidence we have is DNA found in fossils.

BTW, how are the replicating something that never existed
Their has not been any DNA FOUND IN DINOSAUR FOSSILS AND I SUGGEST YOU VERIFY that link that you are reading. To this date NO DINOSAUR DNA HAS BEEN FOUND.

Last edited:

idav

Being
Premium Member
Their has not been any DNA FOUND IN DINOSAUR FOSSILS AND I SUGGEST YOU VERIFY that link that you are reading. To this date NO DINOSAUR DNA HAS BEEN FOUND.

I hope you are not talking about this http://www.seeker.com/pregnant-t-rex-found-may-contain-dna-1771065249.html. I'm assuming someone added some animal blood or tissue to try to convince people more.
No there hasn't been dna found in dinosaur bones but we are finding them in the humanoids you called fakes.

We can't get DNA that far back but we are getting better at it and can extract 200,000 year old dna or even older.

superdestructionyou

i will win YOU WILL LOSE
No there hasn't been dna found in dinosaur bones but we are finding them in the humanoids you called fakes.

We can't get DNA that far back but we are getting better at it and can extract 200,000 year old dna or even older.
which humanoids. The caveman and early so called monkey/ape fossils do not have any DNA. Unless someone accidentally dug up an ancient civilzation grave site during the time of egypt or older than egypt and tried to claim them as cavemen their is no DNA. Yes their were civilizations of humans older than the egyptians.

idav

Being
Premium Member
which humanoids. The caveman and early so called monkey/ape fossils do not have any DNA. Unless someone accidentally dug up an ancient civilzation grave site during the time of egypt or older than egypt and tried to claim them as cavemen their is no DNA. Yes their were civilizations of humans older than the egyptians.
The technology continues to advance but 3 years ago, scientists were already studying 400,000 year old dna, and the techniques continue to advance to this day.
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-25193442

superdestructionyou

i will win YOU WILL LOSE
The technology continues to advance but 3 years ago, scientists were already studying 400,000 year old dna, and the techniques continue to advance to this day.
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-25193442
"The early human remains from the cave site near the northern Spanish city of Burgos " Its basically a grave site of people that lived in spain and they are actual bones and not a fossil. I don't know where they are getting the idea that the bones are 400,000 years old as CARBON in bones can be effected by weather and elements so trying to carbon date everything by testing carbon in an object is impossible.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
I for one am keeping an open mind on this

Most alleged ancient fossils are found near the surface of earth, and are dated by the age of the rocks near where they are found. If a modern-day animal was to die and its remains found in the same location, would it be dated the same age of the alleged ancient fossil?
You mean if that modern animal somehow decomposed and its bones literally turned to some manner of mineral, bonding with the minerals/rocks around it in such a way that it looks as though it died at the same time.

You show me that happening one time, and I will treat your argument as something more than garbage.

superdestructionyou

i will win YOU WILL LOSE
You mean if that modern animal somehow decomposed and its bones literally turned to some manner of mineral, bonding with the minerals/rocks around it in such a way that it looks as though it died at the same time.

You show me that happening one time, and I will treat your argument as something more than garbage.
do you even know what carbon dating is. Carbon dating deals with testing to see how much carbon c14 is in object based . Weather and elements esp. the amount of sun rays can effect how fast c14 is depleted

idav

Being
Premium Member
"The early human remains from the cave site near the northern Spanish city of Burgos " Its basically a grave site of people that lived in spain and they are actual bones and not a fossil. I don't know where they are getting the idea that the bones are 400,000 years old as CARBON in bones can be effected by weather and elements so trying to carbon date everything by testing carbon in an object is impossible.
I know the real issue is going to be carbon dating. You feel that can't give us anything close to an accurate date? You realize carbon dating is just one method and not even the best. What are your views on radiometric dating which go back to billions of years and give the age of any rock. Your claim is that paleontologists are planting fossils in rocks dated to certain periods. That is quite the conspiracy theory.

Purusha

So in a sense, you are admitting that you have no proof that the dinosaur fossils that were discovered magically in past century are real

idav

Being
Premium Member
So in a sense, you are admitting that you have no proof that the dinosaur fossils that were discovered magically in past century are real
Not really, there is plenty of evidence. DNA is just the best we have but can only go so far back. Certainly goes back further than six thousand years.

I will repeat the quote I gave previously which points to several branches of science concluding the same thing. We don't have to just rely on one field of study to get the same conclusion.
The vast majority of the scientific community and academia supports evolutionary theory as the only explanation that can fully account for observations in the fields of biology, paleontology, molecular biology, genetics, anthropology, and others.[19][20][21][22][23]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Level_of_support_for_evolution

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
detail%20oak%20leaf%20carving%20Hopton%20wood%20limestone2008.JPG

Your in denial. There's nothing stopping you or anyone else from going to any location right now and digging them up yourself. Nothings manufactured my friend. It's all there first hand. Impossible to say It's all manufactured. Complete bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.