• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Describe God in 10 Words or Less

Mike182

Flaming Queer
10 words or less...
That which the weak minded require to not fall apart.

so how comes there are a lot of strong minded, independent people who believe in a God or Gods? i totally agree that a lot of people are so Dependant upon their faith that it has become a security blanket to them, but others are so pushed by their faith that they go out on missions and the like in dangerous places - not something a weak minded person would do.

turk179

I smell something....
10 words or less...
That which the weak minded require to not fall apart.
Going from firm believer to doubting thomas like I did, I would say your statement may be a bit unfair. I feel the same way as Mike does on this. I think there are those that use religion as a crutch but I believe the majority of believers out there have very strong minds. Not to mention that I think religion makes this world a better place whether he exists or not. This being said, I will now answer the OP.
God in ten words or less: Highly unlikely but very impressive if He/She/It does exist.
:eek: thats eleven:D.
</IMG>