• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Derpy Donny and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Virus

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
How does it feel to know that none of us Trump supporters will ever care? Or ever think twice about your posts in the future even if you were right?

Trump Lies Grandmas Die. I guess you don't care and will never care.

Maybe you'll think twice about your posts in the future when you see how wrong you were.
The sad truth is that at some point this is going to become personal for a great number of people. When we get to the point where almost everybody actually knows someone who has died from this virus, a family member, a friend, a former co-worker, that is when it will become real for them. That is when they will care.

And it will for the most part be too late.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
The sad truth is that at some point this is going to become personal for a great number of people. When we get to the point where almost everybody actually knows someone who has died from this virus, a family member, a friend, a former co-worker, that is when it will become real for them. That is when they will care.

And it will for the most part be too late.

Not certain. They can also blame everybody else.

Regards
Mikkel

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
How does it feel to know that none of us Trump supporters will ever care? Or ever think twice about your posts in the future even if you were right?

Quite a brilliant attitude to take towards reality. I can see you were the toddler who set his big plastic play-watch by an atomic clock.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I do not think networks should be covering his conferences live. Since he can't go out and perform in front of his base he is using the daily corona virus bit to try and deceive the American people. He continues to lie and act like a buffoon.
I turn them off as well, not because I dislike Trump, but because he lies so much. Plus when someone else speaks, they say just how wonderful his "leadership" has been.:rolleyes:

Instead, I look for interviews of medical experts who are far more likely to tell the truth.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
EVEN IF YOU WERE RIGHT? HOLY POOP!!! :eek:

You have just proved that at least you, as a Trump worshipper, are completely nuts over your new savior. Jesus, no doubt, will miss your adulation, which you seem to have turned over to the orange genius.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Walls of text are hard to read.
Also, it helps to provide links to verify claims made.
I have listened to every moment of every nightly press briefing from Trump -- and what is in that "wall of text" is what the orange buffoon actually said.

And having actually listened -- and understood what I was hearing -- is what so totally amazes me about the response of Americans. It does really seem to say that there are a whole lot of them who can't actually process information when they've got their worship on!

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Endless demands for further verification is a common tactic being used by the Trumpsters to avoid facing the obvious. Especially when the obvious is very ugly, and damaging, and they are culpable.
Yet I met their demands, even went to the trouble of finding it from a provider they'd feel is on their "side". That sound you don't hear is all the trumpettes acknowledging that the burden of proof they demanded has been met.

Cooky

Veteran Member
EVEN IF YOU WERE RIGHT? HOLY POOP!!! :eek:

You have just proved that at least you, as a Trump worshipper, are completely nuts over your new savior. Jesus, no doubt, will miss your adulation, which you seem to have turned over to the orange genius.

You watch too much CNN.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Quite a brilliant attitude to take towards reality. I can see you were the toddler who set his big plastic play-watch by an atomic clock.

What does that even mean...???

To @Sunstone:
20200331_124337.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: