• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dating ,romance and sexism and men journal

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
Told my sister I am not crazy about the sitcoms that are in today's times. I said I prefer the oldies, Dick Van Dyke
Mary Tyler Moore, Bewitched, I Love Lucy, The Beverly Hillbillies,I Dream Of Genie, Happy Days. My favorite episode of Happy Days is when Leather Tuscadero was in it.
I don't really like a lot of the more modern ones, either.

I think its because I don't find myself overly fond of the characters of newer ones.

Riders

Here is Roseanne on Jailhouse Rock because he went to jail for a day because he beat up Jackies Boyfriend for abusing her.

Riders

I use to have a crush on the guy who played Dan. My sister told me in real life he was known to be a trouble maker,being on drugs and drinking too much. I had heard the same thing about Roseanne.

Riders

While i've been sleeping the last two days I wasn't on my food plan yesterday but today I stuck to it. I got some good food mostly frozen that I can microwave.

I don't think it reaches a standard for low fat. However I didn't get any sweets or the sweets I did get I ate yesterday so don't have any sweets in there to eat so that's. A good thing.
I do have some whole wheat bread but mostly it's white bread and i'm in Carbs that are not whole wheat which is not good but if I eat just a small amount like I did today. I want to lose weight.

The hope love deal okay with it this wee I'm gonna try to get back on my structured diet with better Breads.

Sometimes it's just hard though. I got regular curios which is the white curios. They're not sweet but it's not the whole weed either so.

They're good and then I got some 3 frozen burritos and of course. Those have white flower tortillas to

I'm thinking about next week since I like my Mexican food so well buying the Is wheat Tortillas myself.Then getting the chicken breast for rahida's and vegetarian refried beans and the salsa and the cheese and then. Making it myself.

I can put onions and peppers on it too.

Riders

So my brother-in-law's brother who is in Mexico is an alcoholic and has been driving his family crazy for years. He uses the bathroom on himself and stays out in the streets drinking. Quite often his sisters had to clean up after him and drag him home. He is 60 years old and has never been married. his parents wanted to set me up with him 7 years ago.
They tried to get me to ask him out because he just didn´t want to date me thank God! The guy was just put in a psych ward and rehab against his will, I think his parents will keep him there for a year.

He wants to date a 16-year-old Hispanic hottie who will wait on him hand and foot. That won´t ever happen,, But I would not be interested. I do not want to date an alcoholic or drug addict unless he's got about 2 or 3 years or more of sobriety.

But it's typical for me. If someone knows someone who´s messed up and can´t find anyone to date. they will try to set me up with them. I hate being set up. Don´t get me wrong his parents are sweet and only care about my situation thatś's nice. But I get tired of being single but would rather be single than with the wrong person.

I am obese so according to our society´s standards I should be desperate to get married! HA! I will not be set up with anyone.

Riders

Anyways I stayed up all night last night with back pain and leg pain but no wrestles leg syndrome. I finally got to sleep by 12 noon and slept till 8 pm. I hate being sleepless. The CBDs are not strong enough I will get a different one next time.
I am watching Not Without My Daughter about Betty Mahmood in the mid-80s got held against her will in Iran by her husband and had to escape. I am still shocked every time I watch it.

I hope the laws concerning women are better in the middle east today then back then.

Riders

Anyways I am still having a hard time with my feet. But Im thinking about getting some tennis shoes male-sized next month for good shoes meant to walk on concrete. Maybe the floor would be easier for me to walk on here.
I've been sleeping too much because I have been up too late at night.Got my days and nights mixed up.

Riders

well, I have not weighed yet even though it´s been more than 3 weeks. Sometime tomorrow I will weigh. I have a different home health aid coming too so I got a busy long day tomorrow. Callie my Cat is sitting over here. She comes to me at times, but not right now. Now and then I get her in my lap.

Riders

Wow wow I Ah I wasn't too surprised at the white drop. I had been up-and-down this last month but. I was eating healthier or often than not though.

I did have cat fish from them one week ahead and buy home healthy. Make steak all week and the one week he made pork chops.

It was all lower in carbs so the carbs that I ate with it.. It was good though. I need to stop buying the raw meat for her because I think it's too much work for her.

But I saw that amazon has their own version of the cooked steak strips and cooked chicken strips Bye Tyson.

So I might get the already cooked meats and just let her brought up in a pan with some onions and green peppers next time.

Then I can put keys and the meat and the vegetables on a whole wheat tortilla or a corn tortilla and and that would be good. I have to measure the keys though.

Riders

My regular Home health was on vacation this week. It was gabby's first time to work with me all day on a fridand she usually comes by to clean up once a week.

So she was upset that my skin had been red because of my reoccurring wound. The wind isn't that bad we just haven't gotten it to go away yet.

And she wants me to get my haircut which is good. I think I'm gonna try to get my sister to get me a free Cut Like She did when I first came here

I dropped out of my mental health groups this week just in part because I forgot about them

I need to be socializing with people there more.

That way I can make more friends I have people to socialize with. There's one cute guy there who's in his mid forties but from the way he talks. I think he may have aspergers with some social anxiety and has a problem with expressing himself. And I think he's not even interested in a girlfriend right now because of his issues

I'm not interested in a boyfriend but still it's nice to have a guy friend to look at laugh out loud now and then a cute guy friend. Look with and then socialize with. Anyways I need to go back to my meetings so I can meet more people.

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
I like tv shows from the 70s a lot. Mary Tyler Moore is one I like,here´s a clip.
I think my favorite shows from the 70s would be Good Times, All In The Family, Happy Days and The Jeffersons(though I see the last two ran into the 80s).

Riders

I think my favorite shows from the 70s would be Good Times, All In The Family, Happy Days and The Jeffersons(though I see the last two ran into the 80s).
Me and my Dad used to watch All in the Family all the time.
Here's a clip from Cheers with Sam Malone in Cheers at a sex addiction group. I thought Ted Danson was hilarious in that.