• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dating ,romance and sexism and men journal

Riders

I have about 5 different points and maybe even debates I wanted to bring up with this thread. However I cant verbally I don't think express myself so that it will all sound like a good debate so Id rather start keeping a journal about it.

So if anyone wants to respond anyways feel free to put your input. So the first thing I will talk about is sexism.
A couple of things that drive me mad about men.Men who put their lives or at leaste their finances at risk of being scammed by dating young hot women.

I'm aware that some of these young women who go for older men, may not kill and may not drain the mans pocket book of millions, I'm nott alking about women who just live off these guys and get spoiled.

I'm talking about Bruce Cleland and other older men I have seen their stories on Investigation Discovery because they got themselves killed.

The thing of it is Investigation Discovery I guess has to be kind and compassionet to victems who are related to the murder victim. SO therefore They have to say good things about them even though they were total *** holes in real life.

Bruce Cleland was apparently one of the top 100 richest men in AMerica like 10 or 15 years ago.He was 44 and was worth over a hundred million dollars.

He had never had sex or dated anyone and was shy. he met this lady who was 24, 20 years younger, geourgeous beauty who worked at a spice stand and was making descent money in sales. He emt her and fell for her.

SHe started spending his money, he gave her houses, 1 mansion over 2 million bucks in her name, millions in cars trips and jewlry. Give me a break his friends knew she was bad news and didn't confront the situation.

AT one point she stole over a hundred thousand dollars for a bunch of cosmetic surgery.

It was horrible. he found out about it and let her do it. The thing is he was so addicted to the idea of being married to a young beauty, hes insane, I mean the guy couldn't open his eyes to see he was being taken even after he found out she had stole that much money.

Its crazy, nutty, who, what guy would spend that much money to win a lady? She gave othe rpeople the creeps they sat there said nothing.
But still he was completely sexist, he just had to have his 24 year old Barbie doll. Of course she killed him for the money.

SHe got caught thank God, black widow in jail hopfully forever.

I just cant believe how sexists some men are, its as if he thought his money could buy him a beautiful woman geez!

ANyways got lots to say about dating tomarrow.

Lunavulpea

I'm probably wrong, but it's a possibility at least that he didn't keep her just as she was young and attractive, but because he was lonely. If he was shy, never dated or had sex, then he may have been just happy to have any romantic female in his life. You never know.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I have about 5 different points and maybe even debates I wanted to bring up with this thread. However I cant verbally I don't think express myself so that it will all sound like a good debate so Id rather start keeping a journal about it.

So if anyone wants to respond anyways feel free to put your input. So the first thing I will talk about is sexism.
A couple of things that drive me mad about men.Men who put their lives or at leaste their finances at risk of being scammed by dating young hot women.

I'm aware that some of these young women who go for older men, may not kill and may not drain the mans pocket book of millions, I'm nott alking about women who just live off these guys and get spoiled.

I'm talking about Bruce Cleland and other older men I have seen their stories on Investigation Discovery because they got themselves killed.

The thing of it is Investigation Discovery I guess has to be kind and compassionet to victems who are related to the murder victim. SO therefore They have to say good things about them even though they were total *** holes in real life.

Bruce Cleland was apparently one of the top 100 richest men in AMerica like 10 or 15 years ago.He was 44 and was worth over a hundred million dollars.

He had never had sex or dated anyone and was shy. he met this lady who was 24, 20 years younger, geourgeous beauty who worked at a spice stand and was making descent money in sales. He emt her and fell for her.

SHe started spending his money, he gave her houses, 1 mansion over 2 million bucks in her name, millions in cars trips and jewlry. Give me a break his friends knew she was bad news and didn't confront the situation.

AT one point she stole over a hundred thousand dollars for a bunch of cosmetic surgery.

It was horrible. he found out about it and let her do it. The thing is he was so addicted to the idea of being married to a young beauty, hes insane, I mean the guy couldn't open his eyes to see he was being taken even after he found out she had stole that much money.

Its crazy, nutty, who, what guy would spend that much money to win a lady? She gave othe rpeople the creeps they sat there said nothing.
But still he was completely sexist, he just had to have his 24 year old Barbie doll. Of course she killed him for the money.

SHe got caught thank God, black widow in jail hopfully forever.

I just cant believe how sexists some men are, its as if he thought his money could buy him a beautiful woman geez!

ANyways got lots to say about dating tomarrow.

Hope springs eternal. Money can in some cases by one a attractive younger partner. Man or Woman. Maybe he wasn't expecting love. Whatever their relationship, nothing excuses murder. So I don't see the sexism per se.

Riders

How is being attracted to someone young and attractive sexist?
Sense I don't know the guy perhaps I'm being judgemental. However to me thinking man can buy a woman off as if she were an object without building a relationship is sexist. It seems the fact that he was spending millions on her seems to suggest he may have been doing this. Perhaps I'm wrong

Riders

Anyways facts are facts that woman used her sexuality and looks to seduce him they said that on the show. So she was a black widow spider and he allowed himself to get seduced very very fast. Of he'd open his eyes abit he could've prevented it so it was just very very stupid even his friends admitted that.

Riders

So I've got new post to put up. As a recovering sex addict I have a hard time with sex. I have some urinary tract pain with masterbation and my breasts . It's bad pain so I don't want to have my nipples messed with nor to have any orgasms. Now most men are not going to accept that so but I've been looking anyways. I found a guy 2 weeks ago. His name is Tyler and he's only 37 guess I can't point a finger at Bruce Cleland sense I'm 50 ha. Tyler is disabled though. He had cancer in his testicles he had his testicles removed and 80 percent of his penis so he has a tiny micro penis. He can't have sex or children. He can't hard but his micro swells up if he gets excited and he masterbate. He's been really desperate because he doesn't get out much either he's lonely. He has to give himself shots. So he has had a couple of women accusing him of being sex change cause his penis is so tiny. It doesn't matter to me if I'm attracted to the person and Tyler is cute. But however I believe him that he's had hate put on him and that he was born a man. I actually researched it on the net the truth is most sex changes are done on men becoming women. There are very few men who use to be women. Besides it doesn't make sense that he can't get a hard on. I do believe him that religious women have rejected him because of his penis it's just hate. Poor guy can't get out much either. He's weak. But we're only planning on him meeting me on my porch the first time to talk only.well be friends for awhile at first no rush. I worry that my sisters won't be accepting of him so I'm not sharing the whole truth with them.

The Holy Bottom Burp

I think this thing is a two way street Riders, I'm aware of women who have been taken in by romantic scams, and men who succumbed to similar. It has been a highly lucrative scam for African men to pretend to be romantically interested in a man or a woman (sometimes they pretend to be a woman wooing a man) in a rich country like the UK or America, they create false personas, false personal histories, just to fleece the other person on a laptop a thousand or so miles away out of a lot of money. It is a sad reflection on humanity for two completely different reasons - sad on one hand that people are so greedy for cash, and uncaring about the amount of personal and financial harm they cause in acquiring it, sad on the other hand that people feel so lonely and desperate for affection in our modern world that they are prepared to believe thinly disguised gold diggers they have never met when they claim romantic interest in them. I don't think it is a sexist issue, I think it is a human issue.
I've not seen the show you mention, but it sounds like something I'd probably ignore as sensationalist claptrap anyway...:)

Riders

I agree to some degree however it happens to men more.there are way more female prostitute test then male giggles. I do see your point though

Riders

People in my saa meeting say we're just at the tip of the iceberg with people coming out of the woodwork with sex addiction.
It seems like to me that there are alot more male se. Addicts then women I don't care what you say about men and women being the same were not. Sex addicts are mostly men.

I've had sex with 2 Muslim men and. Several conservative Christian men. Personally I think there's alot of Christian Muslim and Jewish men who are turning to sex addiction and still society and the church turns their ignorant heads to ignore it.

What has gotten into our men that they just seem to lose control over them selves in sexuality the past decade or 2.

Riders

Ok so I found a new guy to go out with. I have a friend who likes to spend time with. Me anyways.John has aspervers is a little mentally challenged doesn't drive doesn't have the money to take a taxi out here.

So I can bring him over once a month and I like taking care of John. But I hate being in a position to have to pay for him being here it's inconvenient.

So anyways me being a sex afdict.i have urinary issues wrapped up with my masturbation addiction.Ive got 13 weeks of sobriety now.

However my physical issues make it impossible plus my hernia and obesity issues make it impossible to have sex or orgies or to masturbate with a,man or to let him touch me in certain places.

I'm too sensitive so a lot of guys wouldn't be interested in me. But I can give head oral sex and can give hand jobs.

So I decided to place an ad out in the platonic friendship section of craigslist.I said no sex in my ad but I did want to make out kiss and hug.

I got a guy friend now. His name is r
Randal.Hes 55.He has ed so he can't really have sex.

He has some aspervers but not a full case like John. He's got his own car drives he's got a farm and his own money.

His aspervers makes him not the really lover type he's not into kissing unfortunately. But we do hold hands he puts his arm around me so that's nice.its enough.

We went to a singles group that had mostly polyamorus folks.I can't take part in polyamorus except for the fact that I still see john.but mostly I'm not interested in other men.

In my addiction it drove me nuts. But Randal can see other women if he wants he maybe interested in polyamorus so that's fine.

We're going out with another singles group next month mostly just having a good time together. He's a Democrat liberal Christian who was raised up in a strict 7th day Adventist household.

He hasn't been in church in awhile.tobecontinued

Riders

He says he's interested in going to spiritual stuff maybe the United Methodist church.

Yea I know I always say Christian bible Christian theology is a fraud it is.

However about 4 years ago they I told me as a non Christian I could visit as much as I wanted without having pressure put on me to convert to Christianity.

Progressive Christian churches that are tolerant and embracing of Gays and Lesbians are on the same as I am and the UU church. They march in Gay pride as well.

So I can tolerate bible sermon besides I like their service their music is nice.

But I may not be able to get him in I though this morning might be able too I guess we'll see.

I get along well with progressive Christians so.

Anyways I'm not alone anymore.

Deidre

Some people, men and women, are often blinded by what others think of them. Perhaps he only felt worth if a beautiful woman dated/married him. Many men and women are like this, they only feel worth based on what the opposite sex thinks of them. It doesn't sound sexist, it's more like he needs to find his self-worth and respect.

Riders

If your back on the topic of Bruce Clealand I disagree with you.

I know y'all are going to defend the rich men who got themselves killed by dating younger beautiful women.

This society teaches men to be sexist.
Bruce never dated anyone till he was 44. Filthy rich worth 1oos of millions of dollars he selects a 22 year beauty queen.

She stole over 100 thousand dollars from his check book and paid for a bunch of cosmetic surgeries.

He found out and stayed with her. He found out she was a criminal and stayed with her because of her looks.

The fact that he stayed with a criminal instead of turning her in makes him a bad guy that amoral and dangerous.

No matter whay y'all say there's nothing yiubcan day that makes harboring a criminal so he could marry her ok. It's not ok.he was a sexist period.

Deidre

If your back on the topic of Bruce Clealand I disagree with you.

I know y'all are going to defend the rich men who got themselves killed by dating younger beautiful women.

This society teaches men to be sexist.
Bruce never dated anyone till he was 44. Filthy rich worth 1oos of millions of dollars he selects a 22 year beauty queen.

She stole over 100 thousand dollars from his check book and paid for a bunch of cosmetic surgeries.

He found out and stayed with her. He found out she was a criminal and stayed with her because of her looks.

The fact that he stayed with a criminal instead of turning her in makes him a bad guy that amoral and dangerous.

No matter whay y'all say there's nothing yiubcan day that makes harboring a criminal so he could marry her ok. It's not ok.he was a sexist period.

The fact that he never dated anyone until he was in his 40's tells me he's not sexist. Tells me he is socially awkward and clung to a beautiful woman who made him feel worth something. It's incredibly sad, but not sexist. I do agree that society can sculpt this behavior. He probably has always felt pressure to be with a certain type of woman, but could never get her, or at least he perceived that in his mind.

Not sure how he made millions being so gullible though.

Riders

That's a good question but I still sassy he was sexist. He was ignorant roo. He got himself killed.Youd think with all that money he'd get himself a dating advisor dating group maybe.

Riders

Well here I am stuck in the rehab with an infection.i might not be home for a few weeks.

Nevermind that. I still have my friendship with my guy friend Randal thank God. We text everyday.

He is a progressive Christian who does not go to church anymore. Even though I'm not Christian I'm welcome at the progressive United Methodist church in my town.

I'd like for us to visit but not sure it will happen.

I have a woman friend who is conservative Christian but liberal in some ways.she has been looking for a nice Christian guy for ages.

So many women who are Christians place high price on meeting nice Christian guys.My sister knows an older woman in her church looking for a nice older Christian guy can't find one.

Yet I met another Christian guy who was conservative this year and our differences were too big.

Yet here I am with a progressive Christian guy. But we date only on a friendship basis.Hes pretty accepting of others from different religions.

I wonder why so many Christian women place high price on a Christian guy lol. All I want is a nice Christian man I've heard that a lot.

I don't personally believe Christian men are near as backwards and old timely as some make them.

I've told this guy and the other Christian guy about my sexual addiction and sexually deviant past. Mostly they say if it's part of my past it doesn't really matter they're not looking for the virgin Mary to date.

So that's good I guess.

I hate being trapped up here in the hospital can't wait to get out and see Randal

Riders

Ok so if I offended any Christians I apologize just poking a little fun.

Actually I was also referring to how codependent some Christian women are on their man.

But its laughable because I am the queen of codependency Lol so I was talking about me too.

Anyways getting past that and onto Randals weight.Randal is only 25 pounds over weight and is a farmer eats healthy and fairly fit.

He was raised up a 7th Day Adventist.He still goes by standards for eating healthy from the church.He also still keeps the Sabbath but is no longer in the church.

10 years ago my sisters tried to set me up with a guy who weighed 500 pounds used a walker to walk.

I was mad because back then I was at 342 (now im at 278)I felt like 160 pounds difference the fact that he was almost in a wheel chair want reasonable.Id have to be his caretaker.

I don't feel like a man who weighs 500 pounds is on the same level as I am in reality levels don't matter and differences don't either.

It only matters that if you love the person. But I felt like it was something that was being thrust down my throat because I was big.

I felt like and still do that society and my sisters tend to have an attitude of women date down and men date up.

Its been said to me unless I date someone bigger I wouldn't be able to date.

So I use to be mad about that but I got over it got better things to worry about.

Last edited:

Riders

That being said i do think big men are treated difffrrently then big women.A 600 pound man falls for a 250 or 340 pound woman.

Hes not interested in someone his size a 500 pound eoman because hey his a man his more sexual the woman is less sexual.

Anyways here I am with Randall and hes fit but he is old.Most women would look at him as an older man his 55 he looks it,Im attracted to him but hes not spectacular either.

I suspect sense we are close to being platonic it makes more sense to my sisters.

My friend asked me what about marriage if your stuck with Randall you can't get married.

But having sexual issues I've had im happy with where Im at.I might not be ready for marriage for the next 5 years so.

But people do still take me for being 35 instead of 59.

So I suspect even though Randall has a tiny drop of sexism in him looking for a younger looking person but hey we are all sexist to a degree and Im flattered he wants to go out with me.

I like being his friend.

Sometimes big men act like they're too good for me when healthier men are interested.

I use to be on fetlife a lot which is a kinky websigh for kinksters. I don't try and meet men from there anymore.

I was curious about my mail a few months ago went back into look at my mail.

Last edited:

Riders

I had healthy men who were interested in dominaring me but one guy who was big got on there.

He said sometimes as a big man he has a hard time finding submissive women.

He said he knew it was way harder for big women and thought I was lonely. He said he was willing to be a friend but nothing else.

He would only accept a thin lady to date and dom.

He just knew I was all alone right dude.its like I wasn't ever lonely at Fetlife lmao he was.