• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dating ,romance and sexism and men journal

Riders

I have heard this guy is insane and argues a lot in real life, don't know if it's true. He was born in 1967 the same year I was and I have heard people born in the same year as me, some of us are odd. I think this was their best album and best song for the 1990s alternative rock group.
The Smashing Pumpkins Tonight Tonight

Riders

Well I got rid of another craigslist scam artist what's new? So I've Been staying on my food plan this week and I feel a little bit more better, It's like I've got a little bit more energy so that's good.

I switched from Coke's to diet Orange and it's pretty good. I'm off of suites. But I do have some sugar free cereals. I also have some no sugar added Apple sauce which works as a good replacement for Desserts.

I am walking around some. I've got to get off some of this Is fat So I can start walking around easier and get out of this apartment that's my go this year. I know over eater's anonymous teachers to be more dependent on spirituality unless dependent on the scale

It makes sense but I just can't wait to get out of this apartment so it's hard for me not to think about my weight loss.

fat

Riders

Anyways I'm Up. I'm gonna do some Writing and Do some meditation for my program. My home health aid has Not Come yet So.She's gonna fry Me some catfish when she gets here .

She just Puts Cooking spray in it. So it's not that fattening. I will Get on the scales .on Saturday And report back Here. Altogether I have 35 pounds of weight loss in the last 16 months I'm down to 295.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Well I got rid of another craigslist scam artist what's new? So I've Been staying on my food plan this week and I feel a little bit more better, It's like I've got a little bit more energy so that's good.

I switched from Coke's to diet Orange and it's pretty good. I'm off of suites. But I do have some sugar free cereals. I also have some no sugar added Apple sauce which works as a good replacement for Desserts.

I am walking around some. I've got to get off some of this Is fat So I can start walking around easier and get out of this apartment that's my go this year. I know over eater's anonymous teachers to be more dependent on spirituality unless dependent on the scale

It makes sense but I just can't wait to get out of this apartment so it's hard for me not to think about my weight loss.
I wish I had something of value to share with you better than best wishes with your health and love life.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Anyways I'm Up. I'm gonna do some Writing and Do some meditation for my program. My home health aid has Not Come yet So.She's gonna fry Me some catfish when she gets here .

She just Puts Cooking spray in it. So it's not that fattening. I will Get on the scales .on Saturday And report back Here. Altogether I have 35 pounds of weight loss in the last 16 months I'm down to 295.
35 pounds down is great! Keep up the good work!

Riders

So I was into talking about sex and sexism when I started this thread. Maybe I should get back to sexism talk. Me and my Mom use to talk and talk and talk about men and sex. It is fascinating. Have y'all watched 90 Day Fiance the Other Way Around with Nicole who got married to Mahmood a Muslim man from Egypt? That's been very interesting. She has to cover up head to toe when she goes out.

YIKES!! He makes all her decisions. It's like he had to vet her Yoga Meditation leader friend who got into a conversation about why she should go to Yoga class. He doesn't want her to be seen by other men stretching in a yoga class. That sounds like my old Pentecostal church. He said God made omen different with breasts and all because men look at
them.

He says women do not enjoy looking at men in Yoga but men do women because that's how Go made men.So he's saying women don't enjoy sex as much as men. I would get a divorce!

Riders

So I made another decision for my life. It's something I said I was going to do months back but didn't. My guy friend John and I use to have over and we'd watch movies and eat pizza together, could not transfer his friendship over here because my sister won't let me have men over.

So I was going to just have our friendship over Facebook and video chat together. I backed off it because I really wanted our Facetime, our alone time in person and I miss that.
I talked to John today and we decided it would be worth it to keep our friendship and just use Facebook and video chat to talk and keep our friendship.

So I am hoping this will help my loneliness. I also weighed today I am down to 293, pound weight loss. So I am happy about that. I watched a video on Weight Watchers. If I join them I get 34 points for food every day which is a lot of food. So I am still thinking on that at this point. We shall see.

Riders

The 70s at a Baptist church was very different today than it was then on dating standards. My oldest sister who claims her Baptist belief almost came out and admitted that. She was saying something about only dating someone you'd marry. She said I know our Baptist's standards were different being raised in the 70s.

I jumped in and said "We were very laid back in the 70s when it came to dating, our music was sexually more laid back, the 70s just was. I think it was just because we were into going to church for youth, so we didn't get all the Baptist standards in.

She changed it to sound like something else was going on. But she knows darn well we never had Mama and Daddy try to choose a marriage match for us. I will say this. my Mom did use to say she wanted us to marry Southern Baptists! She did say that but it was still a sexually laid-back decade. I'm gonna put some good 70s songs up.

Riders

Another

This one really takes me back to elementary school days with my teen big sisters in high school.

Riders

Okay, so I said in another thread that I had an experience with purgatory. So. So back in my mid-twenties, I overrate To the point that food was coming out of my nose when I blew it. It was like I was about to black Out.

My chest was hurting and my heart was racing. I felt like I was about to die. I took a lot of pain relievers and went to sleep. I felt like I had been lifted up out of my body.

Then I felt my body was being put on a bus. I was sitting next to a little girl and I was only seven years old.

Back then in the second grade, I had to get on a bus after school to go to an after-school program at a recreation center.

I also got on a bus to go to school so I assumed this was this bus. I took a look next to me and saw the little girl I Knew from the first grade who had asthma and had died.

She held my hand but she wouldn't speak to me.
Then I could feel the bus going under my feet and I could feel The heater under my feet.

But the bus kept on going. It wouldn't let me or her out. It was like we were stuck on that bus just going and going and going. But I knew somehow in the back of my mind that I was safe.
When I came back to life I didn't overeat for a while that did scare me. So just Thought I'd put that up here.

Last edited:

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Okay, so I said in another thread that I had an experience with purgatory. So. So back in my mid-twenties, I overrate To the point that food was coming out of my nose when I blew it. It was like I was about to black Out.

My chest was hurting and my heart was racing. I felt like I was about to die. I took a lot of pain relievers and went to sleep. I felt like I had been lifted up out of my body.

Then I felt my body was being put on a bus. I was sitting next to a little girl and I was only seven years old.

Back then in the second grade, I had to get on a bus after school to go to an after-school program at a recreation center.

I also got on a bus to go to school so I assumed this was this bus. I took a look next to me and saw the little girl I Knew from the first grade who had asthma and had died.

She held my hand but she wouldn't speak to me.
Then I could feel the bus going under my feet and I could feel The heater under my feet.

But the bus kept on going. It wouldn't let me or her out. It was like we were stuck on that bus just going and going and going. But I knew somehow in the back of my mind that I was safe.
When I came back to life I didn't overeat for a while that did scare me. So just Thought I'd put that up here.
Sounds like a scary experience.

Riders

Well I weighed. Yesterday. I'm bound to 288.. That's the five pound weight loss. Yeah. I'm thinking I may try wait watchers this month.
My grocery bill is down which is good.

I ordered a burger king today but I didn't want to get off my diet. So I didn't eat all day. I count Ted the calories for my
Food. I'm walking with cheese medium onion ring large 1450 calories. That's for the whole day.
Can not wait to walk outside

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Well I weighed. Yesterday. I'm bound to 288.. That's the five pound weight loss. Yeah. I'm thinking I may try wait watchers this month.
My grocery bill is down which is good.

I ordered a burger king today but I didn't want to get off my diet. So I didn't eat all day. I count Ted the calories for my
Food. I'm walking with cheese medium onion ring large 1450 calories. That's for the whole day.
Can not wait to walk outside
288 is wonderful. Keep it up!

Did you not eat all day specifically so you could eat at Burger King? Do you have a daily calorie limit?

Riders

I didn't walk a whole lot today but I did stay on my food plan. I rested, took a couple of extra cbds, and slept most of the day. I only drank coke today. So not very many calories and this is my 3rd day on the food plan so I hope I am losing some weight finally.

Well, it would still be nice to have some romance, but I have been looking at craigslist ads in the community
again. Sometimes they request activity partners and sometimes look for friendship, so if an older man is there I might respond to his ad. Sometimes they look for chat buddies too, I might respond to a chat buddy ad. I will go to my chat rooms tonight if I am lonely.

If I found a friendship in a religious chat or Catholic chat it might be nice.

288 is wonderful. Keep it up!

Did you not eat all day specifically so you could eat at Burger King? Do you have a daily calorie limit?
Yes

Thank you for your reply

Riders

So my old friend J. got in touch with me, last time I spoke to her I said don't call me back. She has stayed away from me. She has gotten into too many fights and has a couple of statements of protection, against her she's not allowed to come within a certain distance of people.

We had been friends since I was 19, she was in a bad habit of talking on and on about how she suspected her dad of sexual abuse. It was truly dark, and her counselors said she was making it up for attention. So eventually cut her off about 6 years ago I told her all this talk about being abused by your dad is too dark for me,I also have a past and you are triggering me.

So we quit being friends. Then went back to being friends after she cut herself off from talking about negative
things. I thought she was turning her life around. At some point, I had a telemarketing job that she wanted and she told me to give her the job.

When I was dating R. she wanted to date him, it just seemed like sour grapes and she was somewhat jealous.
But then she knew about some of the fights me and my sisters got into and tried to tell me they didn't care about me. She, at some point when got mad at me a few years ago for having two men respond to my Craigslist ad. She tried to tell me she was my only friend. I didn't need it nor her friendship,

So I left her, I have plenty of friends, including recovery 1 Step friends. Now she's trying to come back. I am too tired to worry about it right now.

Riders

So I found a new cat room. It's for rock music fans. We get to Talk about our favorite groups and songs. I post youtube videos up there it's pretty neat. I was talking to a door's fan tonight I really liked it..

I will keep going back there and hopefully that'll. Keep me from being so lonely.

I have not heard anything else from Jay I don't think she's gonna be a problem.. Hopefully it was just a one time deal her speaking to me on facebook and maybe I won't have to hear from her anymore.

Riders

OK in the next 2 to 3 weeks, I am planning on walking outside with my physical therapist. If I take a picture I will post it.I got off my food plan and overate this week. I probably gained a few pounds but will try to take a few off in the next couple of days.

Riders

Well, I am not feeling well and need an antibiotic. I am going to try to see the Zoom base, Dr. Sunday. I am still going to try and walk outside this week. I am tired of being inside. Anyways, I have over-eaten this week and probably gained a few pounds back. I have to get back on my food plan. Whoppers are a weakness for me.