• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dating ,romance and sexism and men journal

Riders

Well I have had problems with walking. But I'm starting to walk around again and pushing through the pain. J don't want to go to an assisted living place unless I have to. But if I have to I will. I WAS JUST in one 7 years ago. I stayed 3 months. I like playing games activities and arts and crafts and music. So it wasn't that bad.

Right now I am doing a needlepoint project

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Well I have had problems with walking. But I'm starting to walk around again and pushing through the pain. J don't want to go to an assisted living place unless I have to. But if I have to I will. I WAS JUST in one 7 years ago. I stayed 3 months. I like playing games activities and arts and crafts and music. So it wasn't that bad.

Right now I am doing a needlepoint project
What are you working on?

Riders

So I weighed. I only got it to stay still at 250 for a second so I'm not sure it's right. I m gonna weight again next week. If it's right that's 20 pounds weightloss.

I hope it's right.I was sick at my stomach because I abused pain relievers.So I didn't eat much last month.My sister said I was losing too much weight and took my cbd away from me.

So anyways I am walking around better and I took a walk around my apartment.

Riders

So I can't get out now to go to church I am still learning walk. My legs did weaken a few months ago.I am hoping by getting up and walking I can wormy way up to getting out of here.I use to miss work bad these days if I could just get out to go to church I'd be happy.I could be social.

I still have not decided between Roman Catholic and Lutheran

Riders

Well I did not get foodstamps this month.medicaid told me it's because I ran out of them they expired.

I must have missed it when the letter came tome telling me about it.
Anyhow I thought I might try some appointment setting at- home if I can do it.
We will see.

Riders

Anyone here watch The Preachers Daughters?It's a Christian reality show a bit silly but I'm watching it.

Riders

Well I dreamed I was dying today. , There was a bright light so bright. It was warm and inviting. Therer were big golden statues of animals. It looked like Egypt. There were other people there.I could hear them.

Riders

Well I live sick birthday this week stomach virus I couldn't eat harley thank you pinning thing down but I started eating some today and I'm feeling a little bit better. Stayed up for longer which is good just easy to sleep a lot when you get sick. I had lost weight but my sister still has the new scales of hot from Amazon she's got a bad shoulders which can't carry it right now.

i' I ama going to Trry on on my knew clothes on Monday. To see if they fit right in my smaller size'

Riders

I think I've lost weight but no scales yet. I will hav3 to pay an arm and leg for my cdf next month. I am moving around easier which is good.

Riders

My niece H. Had a miscarriage. It's not always easy to talk about this stuff with my neices and newphews but we did ok.

I think she needs her Mimi,my mother who died 7 years ago.i feel her spirit reaching out to H.

Riders

So today I only had half my plate tòday at all 3 meals.I did better but there's still too many carbs.

It was better.Ive been nauseated last couple of days which makes b it easier. I don't know if it's from the antibiotic their giving me or the Trammadel.

Last time I was here I lost weight because of the morphine they gave me.

Niatero

I just discovered this thread. I see that you've been doing this for seven years. I'm curious about what you think about progress that you've made, what you've learned, about your conversations with people in this thread, or anything else you'd like to tell me about this journal and what you've been saying in it.