• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dating ,romance and sexism and men journal

Riders

Here´s a moment on Buffy The Vampire Slayer that´s funny. It reminds me of some of the guys my iter use to try and set me up with. The look of horror on her face.

Riders

So since my Mom died 8 years ago maybe it was seven not sure, I have been missing her. I really miss AA too. I would like to see some of her friends and if they aren´t there anymore I would still like to go to the meeting sometime. it has only been 7 years, there are probably a few of them left. I would like to be there some time. Alanon would not be a bad idea either. I belong to Alanon.

In a week or 2, my sisters are planning to go out to eat for my Dad´s birthday and would like to get me out of the house too. I will have to walk through the garage instead of the other door with the sidewalk. The sharp-edged metal right outside the door won´t allow me to take my walker over it. So I will walk through the garage and take my walker and get my niece Anna to bring her car, I have to ride in the car. Hopefully, I can talk them into getting out for AA sometimes.

Riders

So my new mental health group I've been going to for the last 6 months has recommendations for lifestyle for bipolar and Schizophrenics and the mentally ill. They recommend exercise, eating right, and staying busy in the daytime. i am gonna try to take a short walk tonight and get back on my food plan this week. I have some needlepoint projects I got from Amazon, which they encouraged me to be doing.
I am gonna start one tonight and put a picture of it up. Hopefully, I can clean up my lifestyle.

Riders

Ok, I am going to try to get my picture of my needlepoint up.i hope to be able to sell some of my arts and crafts after i learn he right way to do them on facebook.

Attachments

• IMG_20230628_150348.jpg
    IMG_20230628_150348.jpg
    417.6 KB · Views: 51

Riders

I got a paint-by-number set coming to me today. I should be able to do it and it should be fun. The thing about Tx is that Tx is out of money, the state is out of money for psych programs and it´s going to drug addiction and alcoholism. So the psych profession is making lifestyle recommendations for us mentally ill who can´t be in psych wards.

So eating right exercise and arts and crafts stuff to keep me busy at home. Thatś is good there are still some folks who get into psych wards, those who are dangerous to themselves and or the community at large. They can still be taken in for a few months but Tx has less money for that than they use to.

Don´t get me wrong I don´t want to be locked up in a mental ward. But the state of Tx doesn't have it anymore.

Riders

Well, my tooth was hurting today and I ate a small portion of my burger and a desert. I am hoping my tooth will affect me in a positive way this month. I have to save up 2 months to get my tooth pulled. I have to get a mobile dentist who will come to my home to pull my tooth and there is only one in Dallas who does it. It costs 550 bucks so I had to put some money up for it.

If I eat a small enough amount of food hopefully my stomach will shrink and I can keep it up.

I need to go back to OA, I have been putting off my program and spiritual life. I need to meditate and pray. I use videos of water and or verbally guided meditation. I need more meditation, I usually only get 10 minutes a day. Starring at fire also works. Itś called fire gazing or candle gazing. I´ve been using prescription pain relievers for my earaches. I also have cbd coming to me.

Riders

You can now have whole TV stations and TV programs that last all day dedicated to one thing through Amazon fire stick.

I have Unsolved Mysteries 24 hours a day if I want it.I have mysteries. I also have a biblical collectors telling the Bible sto r ies along with archeology proof.

IM NOT SAYING I agree 100 percent with th Ed Bible but the Bible stories have good sense and good morality stories in them.So it's nice to have.

I get it for free. It^s on prim ed if you have it on your computer. It's good spirituality I can also get the big book read to me for free on youtube.

Riders

I gained 7 pounds last week so I got to get back on my food plan. I think I am gonna change it to eating what I want of junk food and eating only small amounts or regular sizes. If you take a small saucer, not a plate plates are big but just a saucer, and fill it 2 or 3 times a day and eat it you'll probably have the right amount of food and you can lose weight by eating less. I need to exercise though. I will try to walk for 4 minutes tonight but I am going to it and do 10 to 20 minutes of sit-down aerobics I can get free off of youtube. I welcome all criticism here.

Riders

My head has been in ghe wrong place in part because I've had this sore throat for weeks probably from allergies.

But im doing more sitting up today and I'm gonna t r y a 1 1minute walk today.

Anyways I did manage to pull up a video.for beginning embroidery. I might try teaching myself at home. I git back on my foodplan today
I know I've gained 7 pounds

Riders

Well I walked 1 minute I'm gonna try to do another minute tonight. I need to start striking out my legs. I have good news. I made a guy friend in my mental illness group. I think all he wants is a platonic friendship which is fine with me. We get to chat before the meeting starts the last couple of times and I am hoping to chitchat with them more.

Last edited:

Riders

Have you ever been stalked by anyone? After I quit the UPC church I had some good stalking from ladies who just wanted to hug me and invite me back to church. But some did come to my work and I think a couple of them got me fired but I ignored them.
Then when I was working at one of the Pizza places I was answering the phones. Some lady got mad and hung upon me. She showed up in person dressed as a Pentecostal so I know it was them. She stared at me in the store and then asked for the manager. She told my boss since she had come in she saw me ignoring her and being on the phone when I should've been talking to her. She told him I hung upon her.

She told him he needed to fire me. He took up for me. He said Lady if you came in here and you´ve been here with us walking around it is your job to grab one of us and ask for help. I am not firing anyone over this.

Riders

Well I did one extra walking around the apartment.Im gonna try and walk in the garage next week which has a walk in it I cam learn to walk to my sisters house.

I am on My fiodplan have been for 3 days but I may take off tomorrow go eat junk. I get tempted when I get groceries cokes and chocolate are my biggest. Weakness.

Riders

Even though some made fun of The Monkeys for not really playing their own instruments in their rise to fame, some of them were really talented though and stayed in Hollywood. Davey Jones I believe did have a singing career till he was old.

Riders

I had one other favorite new wave group outside of Duran Duran. When I was 12 I bought my own record with my money for the first time and I bought Blondie. I had a crush on Deborah Harry, I still love her. I think she´s like 80 now, I think she's beautiful. Hereś is my favorite Blondie song.

Last edited:

Riders

Well, my sister still wants me to roll over the metal slant under the door as I walk out with my walker. I am scared it might trip me. So I am going to get my physical therapist to help me walk without my walker. Then I won´t have to worry about it. I got Cali over here my cat to keep me company. She is expensive. I put her new flea collar on today which cost me 67 bucks. But she´s worth it.

Riders

Well it was too hot out for me to do any exercise with my physical therapist. It was a 110° outside and I was sweating. Beads all over And nauseated from the heatt.

However I did take some steps today without my walker. I'm gonna try to start this week walking some without it. Having to have a walker is my bit biggest sorts of pain right now. So getting rid of it would give me a lot of freedom.

I can't wait to get out of this apartment yay.

I love my cat cali though. I'll have to learn to put her in the bathroom. Because she'll run out of the divorce if I don't Because She will run out of the door. But I guess it won't hurt her to stay in the bathroom while I go to church or something.

I'm just day dreaming.

I will weigh myself this weekend and see if i've lost any. I'm going back to my food. Where I can eat a little bit of junk fo O D Eat small amounts count the calories and lose weight.

I mainly have to stay away from sweets sweets kil l Me.

Riders

My sister took my Walker outside to show me if it could get over the metal hump that's underneath our door. She says I cannot do it myself but if I get some. To do it for me that I could push it over. And then I would be free to walk straight. I might try it tomorrow I don't know we'll see. I just want to be really careful. I have to have minds physical therapists help me.