• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dating ,romance and sexism and men journal

Riders

Ok so I am lonely. I talked to my sponsor who kept me from being lonely.

I have been watching nicely fresh dressed up men in nice suits all day on CNN. Bad CNN! Don't get angry if your Republican I notice Republican men as well as Democrat.

Ok so I am going to have a man contest. Yall can give me your opinion on who;s the best looking.

I have 3 categories of attraction. I do not like to judge people on how they look. So category one is Not so attractive, ( that's not negative) attractive, and extra attractive..

I can not judge any of these guys on personal stuff obviously I do not know them. So lets not have a bunch of negativity,I know a lot of us ladies like to make fun of the President but I will be nice.

If no one replies its oK i want an excuse to post men of politics pictures tonight woohoo! KIamgoing to get pictures and I will be back

Riders

Ok obviously the first picture lol has to be our President. Ok don't laugh.
Now I have heard women throw out disgusting hillarius remarks but I'm gonna be honest here's my best picture I could find that's downloadable.
donald-trump-2005343_1920.png

Riders

Ok so so. No hes not attractive, I do not think hes as ugly as some of us ladies make him out to be. He is kind of mediocre though.

He's not good enough to be in the attractive list so I will list him as not attractive.I will say this. I have heard lots of jokes about his hair piece. The man is a billionaire why has he not gotten like hair club implant hair in his head thing? I think his rug looks absurd.

Why does he not color his hair, he would look nicer!
Trumps in the not attractive category.

Riders

Oh my yes way better. Well Pence is scary. I've heard hes a creep and a criminal and has very nice perfect manner and a good personality.

If he is evil like some say he would be scary cause I think this man is handsome. WOW!
I am putting him in the extra attractive category.

Riders

I wanted to put Trump Jr 's picture up here it is interesting to compare him to his father.
DJT_Jr_cropped_shadowing_fix.jpg

Riders

I do not think he is fabulous but he is cute. I am putting him in the attractive category. To me he does not look much like Trump though.I think he probably takes after his Mom.Hes cute though.

Riders

Ok obviously hes old has no hair he stays in the attractive category. I think he was most likely pretty cute when he was young.

Riders

Thumbs up to John Thumb. Hes in the attractive category

If anyone has good handsome pictures of politician MEN only please feel free to post them and rate them here! I love pictures of men in suits they looks so so nice.

WHat do you think of Don Trump jr does he look like his Mom or Dad more? I think hes way more attractive then his father.

Pence is super handsome and old, that's rare wow.Give me your opinion on these or any.........

Riders

When I access a mans looks I do not get emotional or political about it.In other words I have heard women grossing out over Trumps looks likely because they cant stand his disgusting habits with women. Some conservative women likely think hes handsome because of he he stands on their issues.

Although I sympathize with any women who is grossed out by his personal issues with women,I believe I can look at trump objectively.

So I wanted to see younger pictures of Trump to see if he looked more like his son when he was younger.
But I remembered I did not like his look much then. Now I know why.I saw earlier videos of him 25 years back on CNN last night.

A lot of people love to dye their hair blonde because its popular to be blonde.But I do not know if his color is natural or his own,but its likely natural.

Uh yea,some people look really good with blonde hair but some people are too fair they look like albinos.

Trump looks like an albino too me. Someone who is colorless. His face is redder these days,but still is too fair looking.

Lucille Ball was the same way, she was a fashion model before she became an actress.
She had natural blonde hair.But she was too pale,its whys he went with red.

Yea when he was young his face was so white he looked like a ghost. I also think the hair piece does him no good obviously.

If he'd get hair implants he'd look better,if he'd get a new hairpiece he'd be better off,one that combs the right way. Weird that he use to say Hillary Clinton did not have the look because he does not have a professional updated look either. He needs a new look . He does need to do something about his hair.
If he would darken his hair up colored it better it would be better.

Just in general,he is neither gross looking nor handsome to me,just an average looking regular guy.
He should update his look though. He would look better.

I am surprised Mellania has not helped him with that , shes beautiful and suppose to be knowledgable about fashion.

Riders

Ok this is continued from the post above. I decided to test my theory at youtube, So Trumps look needs to be makeover bad.

I looked at a bunch of pictures and videos of Trump like 100 of them he always wears red tie black jacket white shirt. Sometimes differs,I saw one tie with a print on it but its always dark jackets white shirts. Only business suits with ties,no shirts without a tie and no bow ties.

I am looking at a Senator on tv now who has a green print jacket blue tie blue shirt.

I Trump has no prints nothing and I've always seen Presidents wearing shorts or jeans from time to time when they were not at work,I have never seen Trump not dressed up for work.

Outside of what Trump wears,I believe some folks might say that's what all politicians wear nope.Outside of what Trump wears I found this from Obama and other politicans on CNN and conservative and Democrat Senators and politicians.

They wore bowties,jacket and shirt with no tie, print ties, print shirts, print jackets, in Obamas case once he wore a light tan jacket and they made a
news report of it LOL because it was different but it still looked great I got the video, light colored jackets light colored shirts different colored shirts and ties and different suits.

Trump wears the same one suit red tie dark jacket white shirt over and over,with everything said about Melanias looks and her style someone should say something about Trumps look.

He wears the same thing everyday. So Obama looked nice in his suits.

Here's the video of Obama's light tan jacket

Riders

Rest assured my creepy freaky fantasies would gross yall out.
I cant help it with all this weird political stuff going on its strange. I saw that creepy Christian movie clips where leaders of New world order the antichrist had been tattoed with the beast number then came and got Christians without the number of the beast on the mark of the beast then they come up and hold a bun to the drag them off.

Then they get dragged off and it turns wicked run to my fantasy. Sense I am not a Christian I can not do it with the antichrist creeps.

NODON"T EVEN GO DOWN THAT ROAD LMAO Don't even think it,I know y'all are probably thinking something crazy like I'm replacing the anti Christ guys with the Trumpers like Trump or his son(VOMIT) or Pence.No im not attracted to anyone who serves Trump like Pence Trump and his son just make me ill so no.

When I get tempted really tempted like tonight I think of either Egyptians from the Past and replace the ANtichrist guys in my mind with Egyptians in ancient Egypt ;

Or believe it or not I replace then with Liberal Democrats and dream about Democrats taking over the world and me hiding from them and them dragging me out so on I like Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo
or one of the other Democrats.Its a nice fantasy though. I am just tempted Im not gonna follow my fantasy instinct just go on and rest and meditate.