• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cuckold !

Check the Box you agree with, this about cuckold of men,women is ok to vote too :)

• Cuckold is normal relation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I DON'Tconsider allow partner to the sleep with men as cuckold act

• I am cuckold

• Total voters

Draka

Wonder Woman
He was stupid as well for not knowing you before marriage.
He knew me before marriage. We all hung out with the same friends. The same guys I talked to before we were married were who I talked to after. I never changed how I behaved. He knew me. He expected to change me and that's not fair.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Because just because he was my husband that didn't give him the right to determine who I spoke to. A husband is a partner, not an owner. He wasn't my father, he had no right to forbid me from talking to my friends or anyone for that matter. He had no right to berate me and call me names. Being married doesn't give that right. Not at all.
I do agree with you about calling you bad names, I am sorry about that.

but I do agree with him about not letting you to contact your male friends.

for my opinion when somoone get a serious relation with someone , he suppose not to choice friend a instead of husband or wife.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Why the contract?
You mean marriage certificate? To insure rights. To let others know that you are a couple. Though not all do this. My husband and I are common law married. That is, we never went the legal route of a marriage license or certificate. We exchanged vows and rings and declared ourselves married and have joint everything. In this state, that recognized as common law married.

Point is, do you go into a marriage viewing it as nothing more than a business deal or do you go into it thinking you are going to spend your life with the person you love?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
He knew me before marriage. We all hung out with the same friends. The same guys I talked to before we were married were who I talked to after. I never changed how I behaved. He knew me. He expected to change me and that's not fair.
In this case he is wrong one !

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
We are living normal and stable life , without accusation or cheating in that way .

Again trust had nothing to do with jealous, you need to separate the two concepts to understand me.

Nor men nor women are angels , that's why there are cheating and divorce everywhere.

In our world lack of trust and jealousy are two sides of the same coin.
this might be a reason that your world and mine find it so difficult to understand each other.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind

It seems he was drunk and then he woke up.:)

Draka

Wonder Woman
I do agree with you about calling you bad names, I am sorry about that.

but I do agree with him about not letting you to contact your male friends.

for my opinion when somoone get a serious relation with someone , he suppose not to choice friend a instead of husband or wife.
But why can't grown and mature people have both? If they love each other, trust each other, it shouldn't matter who they talk to or are friends with. You trust your partner to do the right thing, to make the right choice, because you have faith in them that they love you.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
My wife and I were married for 43 years. We trusted each other we did not cheat. We had many friends. She died 12 years ago, I am still faithful to this day. Because some people cheat, is no reason to not trust your wife or to be jealous of her.
I am sorry for you lost.

but why don't you marry again !

Draka

Wonder Woman
It seems he was drunk and then he woke up.:)
Thing was, he knew me since high school for goodness sake. He should have known me well enough to know how I was with friends. I had no idea how he was in a relationship though. I should have hunted down ex girlfriends of his and got the info.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
But why can't grown and mature people have both? If they love each other, trust each other, it shouldn't matter who they talk to or are friends with. You trust your partner to do the right thing, to make the right choice, because you have faith in them that they love you.
Because they are not angels even they matures.

I lost my 100% trust in people for 20 years ago.

Our way of life are different ,even if I trust my wife,that's would never happened that I accept that she had male friend.
I am worst than your ex-husband in this issue :p

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
He was stupid as well for not knowing you before marriage.

Such a man, would treat any woman the same way. Jealousy like that is a sickness.
No woman is owned by any man. Women are free to make their own choices in life, or jointly with their husbands.
no man has the right to tell them what they can and can not do.

Draka

Wonder Woman

Our way of life are different ,even if I trust my wife,that's would never happened that I accept that she had male friend.
I am worst that your ex-husband in this issue :p
Would you yell at me, frighten me, threaten me, call me disgusting names all for a cordial greeting at a supermarket? It wasn't just friends with him that was an issue, it was any man I spoke to. If I had a cordial passing conversation with a man at the grocery store, the kind of thing where you smile, say hello, or excuse me, have a nice day, that kind of thing he would get upset with me and start wanting to know how I knew him, have I been seeing him, who is he to me and so on. Very insecure, very jealous.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic

I am worst that your ex-husband in this issue :p

I sounds that you are very much the same... you would find it very difficult to live in an integrated western society.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Would you yell at me, frighten me, threaten me, call me disgusting names all for a cordial greeting at a supermarket? It wasn't just friends with him that was an issue, it was any man I spoke to. If I had a cordial passing conversation with a man at the grocery store, the kind of thing where you smile, say hello, or excuse me, have a nice day, that kind of thing he would get upset with me and start wanting to know how I knew him, have I been seeing him, who is he to me and so on. Very insecure, very jealous.
You did not ever call him bad names ever ?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Such a man, would treat any woman the same way. Jealousy like that is a sickness.
No woman is owned by any man. Women are free to make their own choices in life, or jointly with their husbands.
no man has the right to tell them what they can and can not do.

Marriage is a share of life, freedom is for the bachelors.