• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cuckold !

Check the Box you agree with, this about cuckold of men,women is ok to vote too :)

• Cuckold is normal relation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I DON'Tconsider allow partner to the sleep with men as cuckold act

• I am cuckold

• Total voters

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Okay, try to think about this. The ones here trying to establish that jealousy in a relationship is a good thing are men. The ones that would, through jealousy, control in their relationships are men. You believe that women want a jealous man probably because that is all you know and were led to believe that. It also works to your advantage and allows you to be jealous and, therefore, in control of the relationship through emotional manipulation. Here, in me, you have a woman telling you, flat out, it is NOT a desirable trait in a man. Here, in me, you have a woman telling you what it feels like to deal with the jealousy of her ex-husband. Here, in me, you have a woman telling you the other side of the relationship feels awful, judged, controlled, manipulated, cut off, stifled. Here, in me, you have a woman telling you...jealousy is NOT something we desire in a relationship. I hated living like that. Hated having my then husband jealous and suspicious of every move I make. I felt awful in that relationship. It does not feel good to have a man jealous over you all the time. I felt untrusted, disrespected, manipulated, belittled, and more. My current husband, we have been together for over 10 years now and I am happy. I'm respected, trusted, treated as an equal, and I actually feel loved.

I don't know if this, what I'm saying, will truly make any impact on you and how you feel about this. Your culture and beliefs have been ingrained in you to think that that is what a woman wants. But I'm telling you, from a woman's side, it is unwanted. Trust is better than jealousy. Period.

Actually, many--if not most--women in Arab Muslim cultures prefer jealous men and/or admire jealousy as a trait that makes men more "manly." I know that most women I know are this way, albeit to varying extents. My mother is an example; she loved it when I used to tell her that I would have a fight with her if she took off hijab. More recently, when she asked me in a discussion what I would do if she did, I said, "I would stand by your right to your choice and support you in it." She thought that was a "cuckold" thing to say.

For another example, I have a friend who hates hijab, hates jealousy, and hates patriarchy. Her older sister keeps trying to look like an ideal "pure" woman by harassing her younger sister for her views. My friend has told me that her older sister wants to marry a man who would be so jealous that he would prevent her from wearing tight pants out of jealousy.

So, yeah, as much as I would love to say otherwise, jealousy is very much a desired trait for many women in some societies, like the ones Godobeyer and I come from.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Actually, many--if not most--women in Arab Muslim cultures prefer jealous men and/or admire jealousy as a trait that makes men more "manly." I know that most women I know are this way, albeit to varying extents. My mother is an example; she loved it when I used to tell her that I would have a fight with her if she took off hijab. More recently, when she asked me in a discussion what I would do if she did, I said, "I would stand by your right to your choice and support you in it." She thought that was a "cuckold" thing to say.

For another example, I have a friend who hates hijab, hates jealousy, and hates patriarchy. Her older sister keeps trying to look like an ideal "pure" woman by harassing her younger sister for her views. My friend has told me that her older sister wants to marry a man who would be so jealous that he would prevent her from wearing tight pants out of jealousy.

So, yeah, as much as I would love to say otherwise, jealousy is very much a desired trait for many women in some societies, like the ones Godobeyer and I come from.
Never is abuse so sad as when the victims are complicit.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
you must really worry when you are at work and your wife is home alone. How do you know what she is doing?
If she had contact with male friend I would be worry.

If there something wrong happening that would be like a scandel so it will be the divorce.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I truly don't understand the thought that not being jealous is the same as not caring. Not being jealous does not mean someone doesn't care or is careless. One can love one and trust someone so completely they have no need to be jealous. Jealousy is quite the opposite of selfless love and trust. Jealousy is selfish and untrusting and controlling.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I truly don't understand the thought that not being jealous is the same as not caring. Not being jealous does not mean someone doesn't care or is careless. One can love one and trust someone so completely they have no need to be jealous. Jealousy is quite the opposite of selfless love and trust. Jealousy is selfish and untrusting and controlling.

Did you ever hear a jealous donkey?