• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cuckold !

Check the Box you agree with, this about cuckold of men,women is ok to vote too :)

• Cuckold is normal relation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I DON'Tconsider allow partner to the sleep with men as cuckold act

• I am cuckold

• Total voters

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Jealousy isn't of a human nature?

indeed it is...
like envy, jealousy is one of the baser instincts, that civilisation has gone some way to conquer, especially when it based on the fear that something might happen.

However it is something we might all experience if something actually did happen. And it is something that we should all be able to control, in the same way we can control desire and lust.
It is one of the reason we put so much effort into teaching children self control and personal discipline.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Godobeyer said:
You did not ever call him bad names ever ?

Not really, no. Oh, certainly, after we split up when describing what went on I call him names now. Because, well, if you're going to act like as *** I will call you an ***. Why, do you think I deserved to be called a string of words that you could never decipher as they'd all be censored out here? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't deserve a one of them.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I believe the technical term is 'twit'. My wife might cheat on me, but she'd stop being my wife pretty quick.
Didn't you say you were gay ( on another thread?)

Anyhow, This Thread interests me because less than 24 hours ago I just found out what the word cuckold means from a different website. I wonder if this is a sign from Allah:D

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Sure it is, but it is an undesirable one just like anger, hate, insecurity, selfishness and more.
Anger,hate and insecurity are not undesirable depend the situation/case, it's natural and normal , so also jealousy of love.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
The overly jealous ones live a very sad and lonely lives...many of them end their days in prison or a mental institutions.
I do believe that most of human being are jealous, they are live in their homes not in prisons.

I do believe that many women prefer the jealousy man than careless man.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
That just shows the differences in our culture . We see it as a destructive weakness.
Do you claim that most of men in West are not jealous for their women ?

for exemple if she dancing with or hug someone, or dating, he don't care at all ?

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Do you claim that most of men in West are not jealous for their women ?

for exemple if she dancing with or hug someone, or dating, he don't care at all ?

When we go out as a group of friends we expect to dance with one another there is nothing to be jelous about.
we certainly do not expect our partners to go out on secret liaison with some one else. That would be unacceptable.
But my late wife went on touring holidays with a sister in law, and neither I nor my brother in law worried about what they were doing, while they were away.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
When we go out as a group of friends we expect to dance with one another there is nothing to be jelous about.
we certainly do not expect our partners to go out on secret liaison with some one else. That would be unacceptable.
But my late wife went on touring holidays with a sister in law, and neither I nor my brother in law worried about what they were doing, while they were away.
We expect that your woman is will dance with man so its ok ! I can't imagine my woman dancing with her "friend".
Where is the problem with secret liaison if you "trust" your woman ?

btw I see no big different between secret relation or known relation.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
We expect that your woman is will dance with man so its ok ! I can't imagine my woman dancing with her "friend".
Where is the problem with secret liaison if you "trust" your woman ?

btw I see no big different between secret relation or known relation.
All the difference in the world.
A secret liaison is by definition a deception, and by its nature is being kept from your knowledge and is most like nefarious, and is outside "Trust"
an open and honest meeting between friends is not a problem.

Why can't you imagine your woman to dance with another man. It would seem quite normal to me. and has been done in my country since time immemorial. Even though wives were the virtual "property" of husbands for hundreds of years, until modern times.
A dance is a dance nothing more.... most early court dances involved rotation and changing of partners so that every one danced with everyone else.