• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Celebrity crush?

an anarchist

Your local anarchist.
Who is your celebrity crush? Or who was?

Mine is an Icelandic Goddess/singer named Björk. Even in her older age she is still a beaut. And whenever I listen to her music she serenades me and makes me fall in love with her and her angel voice.

Her earlier album covers :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

1683770915762.png

1683770996127.png

But even in age, she's a beaut

A close second for my celebrity crush is Fight Club Bradd Pitt

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Well I did like Kate Jackson as a teenager. I had a huge poster of her on my wall.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Well I did like Kate Jackson as a teenager. I had a huge poster of her on my wall.
She was one of mine during her Charlie's Angels days.

In my 20s and 30s it was a toss-up between Sandra Bullock and Parker Posey.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm so old now I've forgotten most of mine.

Allyssa Milano at one stage.
Scarlett Johansson at one point.
Kate Beckinsale.
Who else...hmm...Penny Taylor?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't really keep up with celebrities, and honestly very seldom find anyone attractive in general, but for most of my teen/early adult years I only had eyes for Daniel Johns of Silverchair. In later adulthood, it was the Kaulitz twins of Tokyo Hotel... man, were they pretty.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't really keep up with celebrities, and honestly very seldom find anyone attractive in general, but for most of my teen/early adult years I only had eyes for Daniel Johns of Silverchair. In later adulthood, it was the Kaulitz twins of Tokyo Hotel... man, were they pretty.

Wait...how did you even hear about Daniel Johns?
He was a big deal here, but I never figured him to be too well known overseas...

PureX

Veteran Member
Never really had any celebrity crushes, and I'm far too old for it, now. But I am a true fan of Billie Eilish and her brother Finneas. Two of the most original and creative musical artists to come along is a long time.

exchemist

Veteran Member

Mine is an Icelandic Goddess/singer named Björk. Even in her older age she is still a beaut. And whenever I listen to her music she serenades me and makes me fall in love with her and her angel voice.

View attachment 76665
View attachment 76666

For a while it was Juliette Binoche:

1691492755278.png

She was my screensaver for a while, until company policy put a stop to it - and then I got married anyway.

But nowadays my crushes are no longer celebs. (Some here will know about Luzia and Charlotte :).)

Last edited:

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

View attachment 76665
View attachment 76666

I like Taylor Swift.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Wait...how did you even hear about Daniel Johns?
He was a big deal here, but I never figured him to be too well known overseas...
Tomorrow(song off their second album) got real well known within the rock scene(I think I'd consider it a classic now, it still gets radio play). Ana's Song(song off their third album) wasn't as long lasting, but it made MTV's top ten show(a show that ranked the top ten most popular songs daily). It was on there a decent length of time, so Silverchair became known in the general populace as well.
For a while it was Juliette Binoche:

View attachment 80442

She was my screensaver for a wile, until company policy put a stop to it - and then I got married anyway.

But nowadays my crushes are no longer celebs. (Some here will know about Luzia and Charlotte :).)
A shame they made you take it down...

I used to have the Kaulitz twins as my background. My ex was visiting, and was looking at it, and said "hey, that woman in the picture is kinda hot". I told him "Yah, that's Bill Kaulitz." "Oh." He changed the subject rapidly, but eventually looked again and said "can you change the background? I find him attractive, and its making me very uncomfortable." I said sure thing. I found a shot of him without a shirt, and put that up. He went home.

I had a whole wall dedicated to them before I got married... When I went out to the beach to meet the guy who had been harassing me for a month to come meet him, I called my sister(who was house sitting while I was away) to take down the Kaulitz wall. She was surprised and said "it must be serious." I told her it was, and that we were engaged. (Now I kinda wonder what happened to all of those pictures... where did they disappear to?)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I do not have a crush on any media star, period. However, I do have a soft spot in my heart for:

Scarlett Johansson & Kate Beckinsale

Callisto

Hellenismos, BTW
I grew up in the era of teen magazines: Tiger Beat, Teen Beat, 16, Teen... so, as a kid, I guess too many to name? As an adult, there are people I admire and respect, I don't know if that's the same as a crush. I've met many a celebrity, once you see famous people being... people... the inclination to fantasize about them goes away.