• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Celebrity crush?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Thinking more about it, there is one actual celebrity that I could sort of have a crush on: Nicole Kidman. Such an able and versatile actress and beautiful in an interesting way, i.e. not just one of those bland blondes with a toothpaste grin.

But is Nicole Kidman a bigger crush than Luzia? Asking the important questions here. :D

exchemist

Veteran Member
But is Nicole Kidman a bigger crush than Luzia? Asking the important questions here. :D
No, because Luzia I see all the time, to remind me how lovely she is, whereas I last saw Kidman years ago. Just to remind you, here is Luzia again:-
Green Burnout Tropical Print Stretch Dress, Image 1 of 4

exchemist

Veteran Member
I love her hair! She looks pretty confident, too. Gives the vibe that she could be fun to hang out with. :D
Hehe, who knows. She's fashion model with Roman so it could be all put on for the camera. But one can imagine. When I was a young man, back in the early 1980s, I was very much in love with a tall, willowy girl with hair a bit like hers - perhaps that's why she appeals to me.

☆Dreamwind☆

JSB is an interesting choice. He was quite a man, certainly. I was amused to read he was once so rude to a trumpeter that the man lay in wait for him and attacked him in the street, whereupon Bach drew his sword(!) and they had to be separated, causing him to get into some trouble with the town authorities. And the fact he had 20 children suggests, as does his music, a man of prodigious energy. He's just about my favoirite composer and one of my heroes.
What? I said Sebastian Bach.

libre

Skylark
Big fan of Guðmundsdóttir.
She's got decades on me so it feels strange seeing pictures of her when she's young.
I enjoy watching her taste in clothing grow weirder over time.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Former singer of Skid Row.
Oooooooh.

I've just looked them up on the web. Bit different from the Bach I had in mind, but I bet they played JSB in private - most decent musicians do.
Emerson, Lake and Palmer and Procul Harum even included some in their performed music.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I've had a fair few.

Christina Ricci
Liv Tyler
Chloë Sevigny
Michelle Rodriguez
Monica Bellucci
Sofia Vegara
Kat Dennings
Neve Campbell
Shannon Elizabeth
Elle Fanning
Rose McGowan (before she cut her hair off, but I respect her activism and choice to leave Hellywood behind)
Ryan Gosling
Channing Tatum
Michael Pitt (when he was younger)
Edward Furlong (when he was younger and before the substance abuse took their toll)
Freddie Prinz jr (My first male crush)
Seann William Scott
Joel McHale

I also had a thing for Ethan Embry and Matthew Lilliard for a while because of them being in so many teen movies.

Singers/People in bands:
Davey Havok (singer of AFI) (my husband)
Tom DeLonge (of Blink-182 and Angels and Airwaves) (my other husband)
Brody Dalle (of the Distillers)
Amy Lee (of Evanescence)
Lady Gaga
Beau Boken (singer in Blessthefall)

I actually prefer to have fantasy crushes on people like that because you can't get hurt from them (well, unless they do something that makes you hate them, I guess, lol).

Tamino

Kathleen "Kara" Cooney.
She's an Egyptologist, a feminist scholar, a great person, she is not afraid to speak her mind... and she's super sexy.

1000015960.jpg

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
OK I admit it, I am a little bit in love with Sting (the singer, not the wrestler) and with Liam Neeson, even though he looks old now. Sting looks great! I just saw him in concert (again) in Austin with my son. I just found out that Liam Neeson is actually a few months younger than Sting by the way.

Last edited:

anna.

but mostly it's the same
Girl crush: Juliana Margulies in her The Good Wife years. So beautiful.

julianna-margulies-in-the-good-wife-5badvbygbmi6e2fc.jpg

Guy crush: Alan Rickman, for more than just his looks and his voice. He was just a great human being.

rickman%2B2.jpg

With men, I don't have a physical type. It's their minds (intelligence, character, perceptiveness, humor) that's the magnet.