• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can Caitlin Jenner get pregnant?

Can Caitlin Jenner get pregnant?

• Yes

• No

• How am I supposed to know, David?

• Maybe

• Only in vitro

• Sperms bank visit required

Results are only viewable after voting.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Don't worry, I got your "joke."

You have made it more than abundantly clear over the last week or so how ignorant and prejudice you are when it comes to transgender people, and the fact you think it is all a joke is pathetic.

So what do you think the joke was?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
"adoption" :rolleyes:

My Lord you need everything spelled out for you.

Adoption of whom? It's too bad your self-righteousness has stolen your humor. It was misdirection, don't you see ( I guess you have to explain everything to some folks).

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
Adoption of whom? It's too bad your self-righteousness has stolen your humor. It was misdirection, don't you see ( I guess you have to explain everything to some folks).

You are gonna break your arm patting yourself on your back over that "joke."

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
I'm not sure I should answer that question honestly.
So I won't.

Tom

Personally, I don't tell racist jokes. However, if the joking was between friends I could get that. However, @BSM1 is not joking with a close friend, and he has openly displayed his prejudice towards transgender people several times. The fact that he is so clearly prejudice towards them does change things, because there is a good chance that his motivations go beyond simple humor.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Hetero couples kind of dominate the market. Not enough gays adopting to have an adequate base for comparison.

Yet that doesn't stop self-righteous monotheist types from telling us all gay people are worse at parenting than straight people because it's unnatural for them to parent - a claim that flies in the face of all evidence.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Let me give you my advice, then.

I have heard horror stories of foster kids being raised by heterosexual parents, even single parents, yet I have not heard of one single horror story involving gay couples raising children.

Makes one think.
Have you read about Seattle's Mayor Ed Murray?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Personally, I don't tell racist jokes. However, if the joking was between friends I could get that. However, @BSM1 is not joking with a close friend, and he has openly displayed his prejudice towards transgender people several times. The fact that he is so clearly prejudice towards them does change things, because there is a good chance that his motivations go beyond simple humor.

Sort of assuming a lot there, gentle sir. The joke had absolutely nothing to do with Jenner's life choice. Even if it did, are you saying that Ms. Jenner had the courage and tenacity to withstand a complete gender reassignment but would dissolve into a puddle of tears over a little ribbing? C'mon.