• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can Caitlin Jenner get pregnant?

Can Caitlin Jenner get pregnant?

• Yes

• No

• How am I supposed to know, David?

• Maybe

• Only in vitro

• Sperms bank visit required

Results are only viewable after voting.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
C-sections are operations, all operations carry a risk and shouldn't be done unless they are really required.

To overly rely on them is stupid. They give you these papers to sign before an operation for a reason.
Childbirth comes with risks. Plenty of women go into pregnancy knowing that they'll not be having a vaginal birth, as do their doctors. And that's fine. Should be between them and their doctor.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
C-sections are operations, all operations carry a risk and shouldn't be done unless they are really required.

To overly rely on them is stupid. They give you these papers to sign before an operation for a reason.
Yes. That's why before surgery, or even hormones, transsexual patients have to see a therapist who specializes in sex and gender subjects. They don't let anyone who just happens to want one get one.
And as for the papers to sign, for genital surgery, a part of that paperwork includes two letters from two psychologists in order to proceed with the surgery.
And then of course pregnancy comes with a whole host of potential complications, including death.

Oh that is totally wrong. MtF Transsexuals who had their penis removed and gotten a "vagina" have to dilate daily.
That is "totally wrong." After surgery, yes, but after all only once in awhile, and only if you aren't having vaginal-penetrative sex. Not too much different from a piercing, in that the longer you've had it, the longer you can go without.
For example there is a good chance that hair is torn and moved into the body, after a certain amount of that you need to see a doctor because hair is kinda messy when its in your body, especially inside a wound.
That isn't a side effect. Pretty much every surgeon who does genital surgeries requires electrolysis in the area so that can't happen. Yes, there are some side effects, but like most surgeries the risks are minimal. And if you don't like using it anyways, it's not like you're risking much.
Me, I took a much higher personal risk getting my tongue pierced, and the rare possibility of loosing my sense of taste. Didn't happen though, though I drooled all over my pillow the next couple of nights, and it hurt to talk for awhile and Ts were super hard to say. But, today, I hardly notice it unless I'm playing with it or have it out.

And don't even try the "but it's just the horror stories". Nope. It isn't.
The human body doesn't operate on horror stories.
You should probably consider doing more research before making such claims, because your information is wrong.

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
I doubt that it is possible. Caitlin was born male but then wanted to get a sex change to become a female. Caitlin still has the male parts in the body.