• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can Caitlin Jenner get pregnant?

Can Caitlin Jenner get pregnant?

• Yes

• No

• How am I supposed to know, David?

• Maybe

• Only in vitro

• Sperms bank visit required

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
Sort of assuming a lot there, gentle sir. The joke had absolutely nothing to do with Jenner's life choice. Even if it did, are you saying that Ms. Jenner had the courage and tenacity to withstand a complete gender reassignment but would dissolve into a puddle of tears over a little ribbing? C'mon.

What on Earth are you talking about? I am not talking about Jenner getting offended. There are transgender people on these forums, and they are the people you have been offending.

And this part was a stab at her being transgender:

him...erm...her

It is so dumb when people do that nonsense and it is mainly to mock. I have never in my life had a problem using the correct pronoun for a transgender person, and you didn't just accidentally type that, you did that to mock that she is transgender.

Flankerl

Something something Life of Brian.

My vague recollection is that Jenner opted against genital surgery at all.
I could definitely be wrong though, as I avoided learning anything about that circus I could prevent.
Tom

Even with genital surgery they can not get children, let alone menstruate.

Its almost as if their bodies are male.

Oh and genital surgery... really bad business for those involved. Pain for the rest of the life on a daily basis.

Not yet. We haven't gotten down how to do uteral transplants yet. Which is a shame, because a lot of women who have various hormonal, fibroid, cancer damage and other roadblocks could use that technology too.

No. Nope. Nah.

The male pelvic is not capable of birth. You can't just reform the pelvic bones. You simply can't.
Might as well just build an artificial human.

26017W.jpg

BSM1

What? Me worry?
What on Earth are you talking about? I am not talking about Jenner getting offended. There are transgender people on these forums, and they are the people you have been offending.

And this part was a stab at her being transgender:

It is so dumb when people do that nonsense and it is mainly to mock. I have never in my life had a problem using the correct pronoun for a transgender person, and you didn't just accidentally type that, you did that to mock that she is transgender.

She also purposely became a public figure, which means, evidently, that you are fair game for any and all comments directed your way. So, I am going to explain my joke one more time and then I'm done with worrying about offending anyone's sensibilities (if you don't want to get hurt, stay off the playground). When the subject of Jenner having a baby came up someone mentioned adoption. I was jokingly referring to Jenner being adopted, not the other way around; there was absolutely no intent to offend anyone. Like or not, I'm done.

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
She also purposely became a public figure, which means, evidently, that you are fair game for any and all comments directed your way. So, I am going to explain my joke one more time and then I'm done with worrying about offending anyone's sensibilities (if you don't want to get hurt, stay off the playground). When the subject of Jenner having a baby came up someone mentioned adoption. I was jokingly referring to Jenner being adopted, not the other way around; there was absolutely no intent to offend anyone. Like or not, I'm done.

OMG get over it, we all got your lame joke. It is not a misunderstanding, it is the fact that you are prejudice towards transgender people, and you like to make fun of them. This is like talking to a wall made of lead.

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
You know at other forums that I participate in or have participated in, it is only the religiously orientated forums that so openly and frequently bash and harass the LGBTQ community. It is almost as if religion breeds intolerance of the LGBTQ community.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The male pelvic is not capable of birth. You can't just reform the pelvic bones. You simply can't.
Might as well just build an artificial human.
Seen plenty of births in women with narrow pelvis. In fact there is no pelvic shape, of the four pelvic types, which are unique to women or to men. Just some which are higher probability. And some which are not the widely flared illiac crests are still large enough diameter in the actual pelvic floor to be just fine, so wide hips making for better childbirth is a bit of a misnomer. Almost all the pelvis with wider flared hips have a smaller than optimal pelvic girdle.
slide_23.jpg

pelvictypes.png

But do you know what happens with the millions of pregnant women who have unidealic hip shapes? They get cesarean sections and both mom and baby are fine.

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
They grew a human ear on the back of rat. I think at some point people born as a biological male giving birth is going to be a real possibility. At some point they will probably be able to do a full and complete sex change.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Even with genital surgery they can not get children, let alone menstruate.
So? Lots of women who are born women can't get pregnant or menstruate. If that is a requisite of being a woman, many women are going to wake up to a nasty surprise.
Oh and genital surgery... really bad business for those involved. Pain for the rest of the life on a daily basis.
Not really. There is pain, as there is with any surgery, but it's hardly a "rest of life/daily basis" type of pain.

Flankerl

Seen plenty of births in women with narrow pelvis. In fact there is no pelvic shape, of the four pelvic types, which are unique to women or to men. Just some which are higher probability. And some which are not the widely flared illiac crests are still large enough diameter in the actual pelvic floor to be just fine, so wide hips making for better childbirth is a bit of a misnomer. Almost all the pelvis with wider flared hips have a smaller than optimal pelvic girdle.
slide_23.jpg

pelvictypes.png

But do you know what happens with the millions of pregnant women who have unidealic hip shapes? They get cesarean sections and both mom and baby are fine.

Ah yes of course. Ugh.

C-sections are operations, all operations carry a risk and shouldn't be done unless they are really required.

To overly rely on them is stupid. They give you these papers to sign before an operation for a reason.

So? Lots of women who are born women can't get pregnant or menstruate. If that is a requisite of being a woman, many women are going to wake up to a nasty surprise.

Yes these women have medical conditions and are not considered healthy.

Why are Ts and their supporters always drawing parallels to women with medical conditions whenever this topic comes up?
Perhaps its time to admit something?

Not really. There is pain, as there is with any surgery, but it's hardly a "rest of life/daily basis" type of pain.

Oh that is totally wrong. MtF Transsexuals who had their penis removed and gotten a "vagina" have to dilate daily.

It basically means to insert a Dildo-like apparatus into the vagina.

Why? Well the human body is a weird thing. This opening down there is not really considered "normal" or "a good thing" by the body. So it does the only thing natural, it tries to close the opening.
That would obviously be rather bad for the MtF so they have to keep it open.

It is apparently not a very nice thing. It also carries lot's of risks apart from the physical pain.
For example there is a good chance that hair is torn and moved into the body, after a certain amount of that you need to see a doctor because hair is kinda messy when its in your body, especially inside a wound.

And don't even try the "but it's just the horror stories". Nope. It isn't.
The human body doesn't operate on horror stories.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
If it had seen you coming it would have made a quick departure. ;)
It's pretty obvious that Caitlin formerly known as Bruce made his/her decision late in life. It's of course clear to everyone I hope, that the technical know-how for gene manipulation just isn't there, which makes it impossible for any trans-man to have children. Most notably that men do not produce eggs for starters.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
It's pretty obvious that Caitlin formerly known as Bruce made his/her decision late in life. It's of course clear to everyone I hope, that the technical know-how for gene manipulation just isn't there, which makes it impossible for any trans-man to have children. Most notably that men do not produce eggs for starters.
*trans woman *her

DavidFirth

Shhhhhhh!