• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can Caitlin Jenner get pregnant?

Can Caitlin Jenner get pregnant?

• Yes

• No

• How am I supposed to know, David?

• Maybe

• Only in vitro

• Sperms bank visit required

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mister Silver

Faith's Nightmare
Not unless she forked over the extra cash to have a viable uterus implanted into her body.

Therefore, I doubt it.

However, good news, there was a recent story of a woman who transitioned into a man, and he gave birth to a baby, because he still had the full female workings in the basement.

DavidFirth

Not unless she forked over the extra cash to have a viable uterus implanted into her body.

Therefore, I doubt it.

However, good news, there was a recent story of a woman who transitioned into a man, and he gave birth to a baby, because he still had the full female workings in the basement.

Well, ain't that the cat's meow?

DavidFirth

Certainly a viable option for those who cannot biologically have kids. Considering how many unwanted kids are in foster care, wouldn't you agree?

Well, that is too easy of an answer. I wanted to focus on whether or not she could "physically" have a child.

Mister Silver

Faith's Nightmare
Well, that is too easy of an answer. I wanted to focus on whether or not she could "physically" have a child.

Let me give you my advice, then.

I have heard horror stories of foster kids being raised by heterosexual parents, even single parents, yet I have not heard of one single horror story involving gay couples raising children.

Makes one think.

SabahTheLoner

Master of the Art of Couch Potato Cuddles

More than one man has done that. A few years ago, I believe, there was a trans man who planned to keep his female organs to give birth to children because his wife couldn't carry children. They received some donar sperm and ended up having two or three kids together. A quick google search will show that it's actually more common than people would initially think.

DavidFirth

Let me give you my advice, then.

I have heard horror stories of foster kids being raised by heterosexual parents, even single parents, yet I have not heard of one single horror story involving gay couples raising children.

Makes one think.

Hetero couples kind of dominate the market. Not enough gays adopting to have an adequate base for comparison.

Mister Silver

Faith's Nightmare
Hetero couples kind of dominate the market. Not enough gays adopting to have an adequate base for comparison.

More gay couples could adopt if religious people would admit that there is nothing wrong with gay people raising children. Problems of societal progression always inevitably arise due to religious people.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Not yet. We haven't gotten down how to do uteral transplants yet. Which is a shame, because a lot of women who have various hormonal, fibroid, cancer damage and other roadblocks could use that technology too.
In the mean time, lots of kids need homes. I fully support adoption and foster.