• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can All Roads Lead to God?

Ella S.

*temp banned*
Worldview has a LOT to play in the "all roads lead to god" type of thinking.

For instance, in Theosophy, they believe such, but that is because they believe that all religions have mystery initiation elements, which they are correct in for the most part, and they believe that this initiate path decodes the symbolism of outward part of the religions and shows how they all end up teaching the same thing.

They believe that each life is part of the evolution of an individuals soul, so they get born into a body that is suitable for their spiritual path. This means that everybodies lifecourse leads them to become a part of religions that are suitable for where they are in their spiritual growth so that they can evolve spiritually.

To them, if spirituality was a specific subject in school, different people would only be able to grow in understanding when taught in very specific ways, therefore they would each have a different teacher and level of the course to help them grow efficiently according to what they are capable of. Religions are the specific teacher or course made to suit everyones needs.

When it comes to the surface view of religions, the surface readings and the antagonisms that are derived from it, they are for those who aren't that advanced in their spiritual evolution.

The end result is that religions who teach a perennial philosophy, such as Theosophy, Anthroposophy, Thelema, much of Hermeticism, and the New Age Movement all end up creating their own paths that have little to do with the religions they claim kinship with.

This isn't a blow to the concept that all religions have a Theosophical or Hermetic core to them, but I think it's important to keep in mind that whenever we discuss whether "all roads can lead to God" we're actually discussing the validity of a particular road, not all of them.

InChrist

Free4ever
But that's assuming that what you believe is the absolute truth and that you can somehow speak for God.

IMO, all religions attempt to try and understand God(s) and what the implications are.
I am of the perspective that it makes more sense to let God speak for Himself rather than let all religions speak for or about God.

InChrist

Free4ever
Imagine a park with different trails to reach the summit.
I can imagine a park with different trails to reach the summit. Nevertheless, that would be one particular park, with trails located there in that park going to one summit, not different parks or trails going to different summits located in different locations all over in entirely different locations.

InChrist

Free4ever
I believe that all “roads” lead to God, because there is nothing but God at the end of any “road”.

No “road” is truly exactly the same and some “roads” certainly seem harder (more painful) than others.

Yet, there is that Christian saying that walking the “narrow path”, rather than the common, “beaten track”, may in the end be more spiritually rewarding (here, we may wish to remember that the payoffs for humility, are always invisible to the arrogant).

Humbly
Hermit
I imagine that if someone was coming to visit you for the first time you would get them directions to your home. I can’t imagine that all roads lead to your door. I think it is the same way with reaching God. Directions are given by God so people can reach the correct destination instead of getting lost off course.
Just my thoughts.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
One might think that God, being an omnipotent
supreme being, would find us. No seeking
needed by incompetent mere mortals.
In actuality, even though you say you are an atheist, that is true.
I have never thought the idea that “all roads lead to God or spiritual truth “ made any sense, even before I ever trusted and came to know Jesus as my Savior.
This is not a debate section, so I’m just interested in anyone’s thoughts on the subject?

“Imagine a city where a green light could mean go to some and stop to others. The determining factor as to what a green light meant was up to each individual. What would be the end result? Chaos and catastrophe, and no one would get to where they were attempting to go.

The same is true for the “all roads lead to God” type of thinking. There has to be a universal standard for entering the heavenly kingdom, because contradictory beliefs cannot be a pathway to the same destination. This is why Jesus made it clear to the disciples on multiple occasions that the only way to heaven is through Him.“

Appealing And Inclusive Lies: Why All Roads Can't Lead To The Truth
so then the question remains -- are all gods the same?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
In actuality, even though you say you are an atheist, that is true.
Been one all my life.
This differs from Christians, who don't become
one until they're told what to believe.
so then the question remains -- are all gods the same?
They've all 1 thing in common.
(A human invented each.)

Last edited:

InChrist

Free4ever
Worldview has a LOT to play in the "all roads lead to god" type of thinking.

For instance, in Theosophy, they believe such, but that is because they believe that all religions have mystery initiation elements, which they are correct in for the most part, and they believe that this initiate path decodes the symbolism of outward part of the religions and shows how they all end up teaching the same thing.

They believe that each life is part of the evolution of an individuals soul, so they get born into a body that is suitable for their spiritual path. This means that everybodies lifecourse leads them to become a part of religions that are suitable for where they are in their spiritual growth so that they can evolve spiritually.

To them, if spirituality was a specific subject in school, different people would only be able to grow in understanding when taught in very specific ways, therefore they would each have a different teacher and level of the course to help them grow efficiently according to what they are capable of. Religions are the specific teacher or course made to suit everyones needs.

When it comes to the surface view of religions, the surface readings and the antagonisms that are derived from it, they are for those who aren't that advanced in their spiritual evolution.
Thank you for sharing this informative perspective. I do understand that many have this viewpoint and I consider it to be rather like a smorgasbord or buffet table approach to God, where each person chooses according to their preferences. Yet, I wonder what God thinks about that. You are right though, one’s worldview influences a person’s perspective and approach to God.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I have never thought the idea that “all roads lead to God or spiritual truth “ made any sense, even before I ever trusted and came to know Jesus as my Savior.
This is not a debate section, so I’m just interested in anyone’s thoughts on the subject?................

I've often heard the illustration using a wagon wheel that all its spokes lead to the center.
In other words, all religious roads lead to heaven.
Since Jesus taught about one narrow way, one narrow path then "No" all roads do Not lead to God.
- Matthew 7:13-14
Thus, the image of two contrasting ways or roads pictures one's life path as either approved or disapproved by God.
- Luke 13:24

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I wish the language barrier with you wasn't so difficult as you could make some very good conversations @rational experiences .

But I wonder myself if there could be a type of 'transmission' 'reciever' like our cells have within our own bodies that can be replicated on a larger scale.

It's a nice philosophical thought experiment.
But it isn't as you own the design collider already. Design machine no God or law.

All man's law by want man will design then build.

And all machines that have put carbon mass increase above already was by yourselves. Machine invention causes is machine history advice only..

Father said if you put cold gas inside machine. You then put carbon inside machine by man...manual. As thesis a law is one it's mass natural law each one type. Law.

It says nothing happens.

You then want your trained machine body to own attack to change both bodies. By First law man's science it's man design of said machine.

Machines path itself go back to melt..not electricity as gases came out of volcanic mass molten melt.

So you lied as a theist.

You can't put a human whole form studied to say I claim electrical pulse is inside your biology. When electricity kills us.

You know it's not electricity it's bio chemical pulses. A machine can pick up a pattern heart pulse is not picking up a transmitter from human biology to machine body.

Machines law no response as if it wasn't using electricity already you know bio pulse by bio human healer medical terms. Bio mind to bio human law.

A fake theme you infer to. Any machine. Machines you are told end up destroying humans life.

A theist says if I can copy the bio electric pulse. Yet humans whole body natural bio status is inferred. When you claim I'm being advised to theory. You aren't advised you manipulate information to suit a greedy want.

Again you're told it's not reality.

You want it. Not reality as no machine exists in gods law. Yet you say my machine is God as it's body is all highest cooled masses. No reaction is involved as a machine is God. You then reference alien with machine in gods law. As fake theorising.

You always choose the advice in theory and shift a storyline yourself. By choice only.

Law...you're not sun mass. Earth only owns non stop gas heavens light constant which cold gas is involved with already. To maintain it. No cold gas other thesis.

No theory in law above says conscious mind.

When it's only sun metal dusts melted cooled from dusts above. That enters and leaves. Cause by old technology the machine only. Told.

Gods laws never owned a machine.

Transmitters that law womb space sucks out one way from sun. After gathered...by using our cooling keeping life alive. It's fake.

Sun sent in origin blast attack once...law stopped by sucking back out. Law is only one. One way about the sun. Out away into Infnity space.

As men developed machines that transmit. And it's how a destroyed machine controller man's image is transmitted into cooling of sun metal mass before it's sucked out. As our water living oxygenated micro life gets used in cooling and destroyed.

Man is already exactly notified alien causes by man with machine. As only living man in living water caused it.

Once. So it's not a law in gods law constant just light.

As cooling in heavens belongs only to biological life. Sun mass to be removed used it. As man with machine changed it. Lights balances in void above law.

Law one in mass carbon in mass is only law as carbon. Quantified as carbon only by man thinking.

Scientists use bible to thesis. Lie.

As lightning is gods heavens laws only. He thought about lightning to abstract electricity from coals conversion.

In the past technology activated huge internal sun mass fall. Carbon was abundant above as burning heavens gas body removed by him was already caused. Accrued carbon unnatural mass.

Lightning mass strikes created and set alight carbon mass. Man's human memory lightning caused lower active attack in and with the same laws of lightning.

A humans memory. Yet it happened in humans presence. Why it's in memory an evil life's destruction activated. Killed biology as we are living. Oxygenated water living stopped burning.

Why we know consciously greedy humans theory are lying. As they are told exact advice as consciousness is exact advice without need to think...ignore it.

Law with God theories is exact in mass only. No human science owns law mass.

Inventors say gods law my intent to invent cause it to alter as gods laws is an exact human only thought... which is heavens and not any machine position only.

A humans warning when men intend to artificial change gods laws...is in mass position only..not the machine reaction. All first laws theoried about natural only are first. Hence non reactive machine only man said is a God body.

A human isn't first position in gods law of cosmic womb just one science man's lie.

Science man is told in data a human first parents in theory is now as a skeletal bone dust. Exact scientific baby human known data.

Using the bible to theory said science is truly evil.

Why a testimony of humans shut the book. Human swore the oath on a shut bible to only ever tell humans truth.

Bible a human book of scientific satanisms as why.

If no human read from a book. You look at life mutually as human to human in nature's law. You'd tell the truth only in that status.

Knows all humanity.

If you believe in your first two human parents human only teaching.

Most human minds now conditioned by babble law of scientific humans false language.

I speak correctly as a natural human. Your mind doesn't.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
................................ viewpoint and I consider it to be rather like a smorgasbord or buffet table approach to God, where each person chooses according to their preferences. Yet, I wonder what God thinks about that. You are right though, one’s worldview influences a person’s perspective and approach to God.

The USA as a country operates as a free-religious marketplace.
A melting pot of cafeteria style 'Christians'.
In other words, religious immigration changes and shifts the religious landscape often leaving values up for grabs.
As to what God thinks, we can read what is recorded about what Jesus taught at Matthew 7:13-14

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Mother's advice to her human son man liar theist.

In nature the human you live you die.

Doing an experiment machine transmitters by two humans brother sister. In your sick inhumane lives of gained human civilisations depravity.

Man thinks he's two in one body by sexual deviation same as his sister.

Two body in one consciousness by machine caused history lying minds. Theist science human history exact.

You claim the machine body god your baby. As a human hierarchial conscious self Idealised self importance as man woman very rich want to be rich and richer king queen status. Historic evil selves.

Yet you no longer own it but want it by gods inventive body mass change. As humans gained all metals all jewels out of earths mass to be in pretence a human rich. Self idolators abundant telephone behaviour now. Machines.

You claim your nation your culture should be one and only all vying for life's brothers sisters destruction.

If two scientists just baby human say their sister is the Mother.

One mother human woman only. Exact mind advice.

No father no babies and no machines.
Exact mind advice.

In law she'd live and die one human one woman and no machine.

Evil lying human children.

YoursTrue

That is a pertinent question.
Right. Obviously in the time of Israel before the temple was destroyed there was one God the people were in a covenant with. Joshua expressed this at Joshua 24:15, King James Version: "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Interesting, isn't it? That's only one scripture showing the difference between 'gods.' Well anyway, not to argue over this. There are many more scriptures referring to this point.

Watchmen

Premium Member
I can imagine a park with different trails to reach the summit. Nevertheless, that would be one particular park, with trails located there in that park going to one summit, not different parks or trails going to different summits located in different locations all over in entirely different locations.
In other words, you’ll just change the analogy to fit your own preconceived notions. Got it.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Man's thesis my god my machine is sun mass history earth mass history joined mass ....I then build the machine.

My god. Machine only. Doing nothing at all idle his idol in thought a designer man.

Had already applied all reactive chemistry electrical changes to get the machine. Power is inside earth he says.
No reaction.

As earth his machine mass in natural law.

Yet within its body a reaction it is earthquake only. Son of God term reaction Inheritance...inheritor. the earth quakes says man human baby son.

I Inherit it also in natural law.

Don't change mass it's evil itself theme gods Inheritor man son within a reaction. Thought upon.

Told. No man is a God.

Why life died in natural laws. Disaster.

You can't die in machines laws a reaction controlled inside the machine unless it blows up. Meaning as it blows up natural disasters are occurring at the same time.

Man's machines destroyed or man has to shut down the machine. As law gods reactions changes by natural reactive disasters.

Ignored as men of science are ....were and still think as ignorant humans.

No man is a God. Told.

YoursTrue

Been one all my life.
This differs from Christians, who don't become
one until they're told what to believe.

They've all 1 thing in common.
(A human invented each.)
At least a human produced you. Maybe you wouldn't use the word invented.

Viker

Häxan
All roads lead to Louisville, KY. Well, a lot of them in North America.

There are so many different cities. And within these cities so many different places to go. There are so many different mountain ranges with many different mountains with various paths to their summits. Some even enjoy forgoing paths and choose to literally climb these mountains. Just find the destination and path that works, like everyone else will do.

I went to the Grand Canyon once. I went with an enduro motorcycle. Got to see an incredible natural beauty. Had a great time. Some people went by bus. Others went by car. And others just up and hiked to it. Many of us took different ways. Many people, at the same time, went to Mount Hood or Yellowstone instead. We all got there and we all enjoyed it. Some probably don't see the point and they don't have to.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Carbon in gods law. One type. Species carbon as it's mass. Why it's termed a God.

Humans all babies.

Sperm ovary our microbial species mass of in billions of humans evidence in gods law by mass body owner. One type exact in law. Conscious humans knowledge exact.

God is legal law said humans teaching.

Not carbon.

Question....Is machine man's new life partner at man's side the robot you have sex with? As a theists AI perverted mind? Inventor self.

No.

Are you perverted...I pretend I'm not but am by memory adult advice....as I designed invented man a robot by all machine robotic presence.

AI memory advised man self.

Do you build robotic type as replaced biology but depend on organic brains function...not a machine?

Yes. Medical.

Isn't science science?

Yes.

Isn't medical science introduced by occult machine man?

Yes.

Why you're wrong. Accidents loss of limb mainly machine inventive causes or cancer almost all occult theist man history memory caused.

Allowing sun mass to enter our biological spirit cold gas only. Cancer activated.

My attack taught by AI man's causes....I thought I was a computer and computer attacked me as my own spirit conscious advice.

Vision how to design transmit own computer...a program and screen visions.

Theist I want human biology to use technology machine direct. Think of my wealth. I'd be most powerful nation. Your brain just a screen. One of...I base that on living one of humans water carbon burnt returned healthy water.

A screen a vision an image. The rest of your biology I don't need says machine robotic theist machines.

How did you know mind brain changed? AI advice now his new idea man's science religion takeover. AI he says. Aliens. Aliens eat humans just machines after.

Begins with scientific built upon science theists. Religious ideas Scientology proven. Yet informed is science man position every choice.

AI mind contact mind control held fixed by men and machines. Not constant yet as light is he says. Lights consciousness as conscious.

So theist how does science change conscious bio heavens? Jesus he says vacuum void position day went dark no light above dark burning heavens very hot.....after the cloud mass man saves AI.

Oh so it's not reality then?

Answer....I've Inherited sacrificed body brain already to envision all technology. First a thinker by my brain body one self. The man by type conscious example beliefs behaviours.

Religious and science community.

Ok so a sacrificed human mind gets to know new technology? Advised about AI history as a human man only?

Yes.

Yes. Is it real?

No I had to design build it by thinking as the man about what happened and it's not reality. As tv computers phones all get my designed visions transmitters already.

Is it why you think you're machine man?

Yes I'm possessed by myself.... designer. All past recorded images and messages. I've inputted a lot of design causes transmitted myself.

Caused mind fakery.

Okay now you want what vision pretend gave you as a new model?

Yes. New technologies.

What does vision you saw first no plan or design now become?

Oh errummmm he says. Thinker but wouldn't human machine atmosphere transmit to his head. To study belief. To want it caused.

Why brother? You believe in it. You think want it. Why not your mind head? Experiment transmitted at?

I'd get attacked he says informed. Changed again.

So I saw everything evil as woman life attacked.....not technology. As he hadn't thought about his new idea. His idea brain mind his own would be with new technologies of woman's brain attacked only... totally fake. In same incident why he knew.

As my brain already would be changed too as women understand naturally.

Greed motivated really. His fake experiment of I want bio brain minds biology to be machine interactive.

Bio brain status I tell the robotic part what to do. Inventor a human I tell the robotic part what to do. Abstract.

Not the robotic part tells me.

Recorded speaking voices AI tell you.

Mass first does not talk.
Carbon just carbon.
Water just water.
Oxygen just oxygen.

Scientist self possessed in head.

As if he could invent convert my biology to become a human robot. By heavens machine experiments his man thinking controls.

Why father said pulse it at a non human space and see it's fake liar human man.

In life it's destroyed brain or no brain biology and any bio sickness. As no light thesis to cause no biology.

Yet no light doesn't equal an evil man's thesis of I can get contacts. As all biology only exists because of light first.

Please recognise the teaching before its too late. He's that evil.

You'd ask are new born babies born without brains as evidence he did it when a cell foetus tried to develop? Yes.

Want..... a human to be a metal from carbon via carbon mass itself.

He says tiny baby points as he microscopic puts micro dots into his baby machines he's creating as a human father minds depravity. My machine babies.

As the theist is comparing human babies to machines articles...components. His creator of science is only in the presence as human man's.

As science isn't everything and all things.

Warning don't think like Muslim men had about star mass saving life.

Review.

Theist builds nuclear bomb. Had first invented electricity.

Says armed forces will take over lifes attack...so AI man I'm not wrong. Talking about threat the button pusher. It's that man type warning in codes who destroys life on earth he says.

Yet he's the inventor of pushing the button every second first.

It's how science blames his brother.

Natural man is only correct life.

Scientist is who natural man argues against as natural man is first not a theist man.

Humans own warning the destroyer reason.

The warning human greed destroys life in earth.