• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Autopsy analysis of Michael Brown

It amazes me how all of these people already judged the cop who killed Brown before it even goes to court.They are judge and jury and demand his head to satisfy their undetermined anger. Terrible!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
It amazes me how all of these people already judged the cop who killed Brown before it even goes to court.They are judge and jury and demand his head to satisfy their undetermined anger. Terrible!

"These people?"

I've been a part of the Ferguson protests, and neither I nor anyone I know close to the protests, marches, or sit-ins want officer Wilson's head. What IS sought is justice from police brutality. Michael Browns death was the straw that broke the camels back.

"These people?"

I've been a part of the Ferguson protests, and neither I nor anyone I know close to the protests, marches, or sit-ins want officer Wilson's head. What IS sought is justice from police brutality. Michael Browns death was the straw that broke the camels back.

How funny.I already knew someone would make a comment about ,"you people".Sometimes I freak myself out how I can anticipate things.Lol..

I mean the people out there protesting.Ok you do not want his head,cool.You are one of the few then.The majority are violent people who want vigilante justice.He was a criminal and this is a fact.He robbed a store not even an hour earlier.Poor clerk was terrified.I'm not saying Brown deserved it,Nobody deserves what happened to him but maybe,just maybe,he actually tried beating up the cop and taking his gun away.I wonder if any of the protestors thought of that.

Ps.The cop do es not deserve what people are doing to him either.That is why there is court.Innocent until proven guilty.

esmith

Veteran Member
Ps.The cop do es not deserve what people are doing to him either.That is why there is court.Innocent until proven guilty.

Yes, innocent until proven guilty. Unless one makes their living as a black activist or just maybe an Attorney General that sees things differently ""I am the attorney general of the United States. But I am also a black man."

Yes, innocent until proven guilty. Unless one makes their living as a black activist or just maybe an Attorney General that sees things differently ""I am the attorney general of the United States. But I am also a black man."

Sorry to hear that.

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I think there is still a bad taste in everyone's mouth from the Zimmmerman trial and his "not-guilty" sentence. I think there are probably some people that don't fully care if the cop was to blame or not. I think some people wanted blood. I can understand that to a degree because there has been a long history (that continues today) of unfair discrimination against African American and Latino groups by both the police and the courts. This doesn't make it ok and I hope that there aren't people who simply want revenge of some kind in a scapegoat scenario.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
How funny.I already knew someone would make a comment about ,"you people".Sometimes I freak myself out how I can anticipate things.Lol..

I mean the people out there protesting.Ok you do not want his head,cool.You are one of the few then.The majority are violent people who want vigilante justice.He was a criminal and this is a fact.He robbed a store not even an hour earlier.Poor clerk was terrified.I'm not saying Brown deserved it,Nobody deserves what happened to him but maybe,just maybe,he actually tried beating up the cop and taking his gun away.I wonder if any of the protestors thought of that.

If the majority were violent people wanting vigilante justice, then weren't things even worse? If they were all really that violent and wanted blood, it would have been done by now.

If the majority were violent people wanting vigilante justice, then weren't things even worse? If they were all really that violent and wanted blood, it would have been done by now.

Na.... The cops would blast them all if they tried anything like that.It would be open season.They are not that dumb.They will jump around and yell but not take it any further while gun toting cops are around.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member

You know the majority of the protestors were/are violent...how? How much have you seen and from what source?

And I take it to the basics. Brown was a citizen that was not given due process. And there needs to be a very very good reason why. There's conflicting reports, autopsy results with examiners misquoted deliberately, multiple eyewitness accounts. And we are awaiting a grand jury to decide if Wilson will be indicted.

He won't. Police are so rarely indicted. Doesn't matter if they are caught on tape...they rarely face any indictment for wrongful death or battery.

I always find it interesting that people are so quick to see Wilson as innocent until proven guilty, but mention Brown as a suspect, and the words "He was a criminal and POS thug, and that's a fact."

Obviously some people are innocent until proven guilty. And obviously some people are already guilty because of a videotape unrelated to the scene of the shooting.

And I beg to differ about the protestors. I know dozens and dozens. NOT ONE wants violence. All have been stocking up on goggles and maalox to help ease the pain from tear gas. Nobody is bringing weapons.

You know the majority of the protestors were/are violent...how? How much have you seen and from what source?

And I take it to the basics. Brown was a citizen that was not given due process. And there needs to be a very very good reason why. There's conflicting reports, autopsy results with examiners misquoted deliberately, multiple eyewitness accounts. And we are awaiting a grand jury to decide if Wilson will be indicted.

He won't. Police are so rarely indicted. Doesn't matter if they are caught on tape...they rarely face any indictment for wrongful death or battery.

I always find it interesting that people are so quick to see Wilson as innocent until proven guilty, but mention Brown as a suspect, and the words "He was a criminal and POS thug, and that's a fact."

Obviously some people are innocent until proven guilty. And obviously some people are already guilty because of a videotape unrelated to the scene of the shooting.

And I beg to differ about the protestors. I know dozens and dozens. NOT ONE wants violence. All have been stocking up on goggles and maalox to help ease the pain from tear gas. Nobody is bringing weapons.

Come to the chat room.We are having a party.

esmith

Veteran Member

Yet there are those that want violence. Either to further their own agenda (which could be on both sides of the issue). Then there are those that want violent protest to cover their desire to obtain property that is not theirs. - Study the recorded events that take place when protest get out of hand and watch the looting begin.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm not so trusting of protesters. Sure, sure, most are likely fine people with peaceful intentions. But I've seen peace protests before here, & the exceptions to the norm were openly carrying weapons, & they did assault innocent (& some not so innocent) people.
Not all cops are bad, & not all protestors are good.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Yet there are those that want violence. Either to further their own agenda (which could be on both sides of the issue). Then there are those that want violent protest to cover their desire to obtain property that is not theirs. - Study the recorded events that take place when protest get out of hand and watch the looting begin.

Thank you, I study historic riots as a pet interest of mine, especially after Ferguson and hours and hours of discussion with people from the neighborhood. And especially with the current discussions of preparation and gathering of materials to defend themselves against militarized cops given that everybody knows Wilson's going to walk.

Weapons? Nope. Not heard one. Shields, though. Yes. And masks. People are tired getting shot at and tear gassed and assault weapons pointed at them because they didn't follow the rules for how to march exactly how Governor Nixon wanted them to.

A few radical anarchists are happy to see stores burning, but mostly because of their thoughts on the system as a whole, and they're mostly white who don't even live in the neighborhood.

Consider this...when there are families with children and elderly who are wanting to know how to spray diluted maalox in their eyes, and it's because the cops threw tear gas into their yards that got into their ducts...it stops being about protestors getting out of control. Which, in case you haven't paid attention to Amnesty International's assessment, Ferguson PD violated protestors and the community around them civil rights multiple times and in overwhelmingly violent fashion.

I'm not so trusting of protesters. Sure, sure, most are likely fine people with peaceful intentions. But I've seen peace protests before here, & the exceptions to the norm were openly carrying weapons, & they did assault innocent (& some not so innocent) people.
Not all cops are bad, & not all protestors are good.

Like PumpkinFest. ;)

I had to.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I mentioned intentions from groups of people I've heard from. Not a blanket generalization on who does what.
Oh, good....I kinda like some white folk.

Kids in NE who had a pumpkinfest recently began rioting. Over something, I don't know. But property was targeted and damaged.
Riot over a pumpkin festival? That's ridiculous!
Here, we have riots over important things...like losing a football game to Ohio State!