• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ancient Reality

Audie

Veteran Member
I posted this in another thread in response to a question of what Ancient Language was called.

I have never been asked nor really thought about this so it took me a bit by surprise.

I shouldn't have translated it "the words of theory" because even the word "word" changed its meaning with modern language. This changing of meaning is much of what masks the meaning of Ancient Language to us and makes it look like gobbledty gook. Almost every scientific term changed its meaning in the new language or was lost.

In Ancient Language "words" represented something; they were a stand in for the actual object. We use words symbolically and communicate in an analog language but their digital language rhymed with nature and words tied it to this rhythm as theory tied it to reality itself.

With these additional considerations a better translation of "words of the gods" would be "representation of theory". It was the only language they knew and it was metaphysical in nature and the ability to command it gave the individual great power and wisdom.

It's hard for us to even imagine metaphysical language but you can think of this as a sort of computer code. Those who were fluent were up on all the latest science and human knowledge and were thereby powerful and highly knowledgeable. This language and ancient knowledge lies at the heart of religion and it took we modern language speakers 3500 years to invent modern science that checks reality not through the logic of language but the effects of reality on experiment.

Reality itself is not what it appears.

In all this you do not seem to have ever shown thst
Ancient science / language has any actual basis.

Reality may not be what it appears - to you- to be.

cladking

In all this you do not seem to have ever shown thst
Ancient science / language has any actual basis.

If I'm right about this then nothing we believe is true. Human beings are not even intelligent but rather the perception of intelligence is an artefact of analog language. Technology isn't the result of understanding and science is only "real" to the degree it is supported by experiment and empirical data. Our perception of physical "law" is also an artefact of modern (confused) language rather than of reality itself. Across the board everything from history to epistemology and linguistics are stood on their heads. Large swathes of 20th century "science" are shown to be opinion or only true in limited and specific situations.

I believe I have the best possible evidence that I am correct: My theory makes accurate predictions. Indeed, by the standards of ancient science this is proof the theory is correct.

The bottom line is simple. Based on the meaning of the Pyramid Texts that Egyptologists claim is mere nonsense and incantation I was first able to show how the great pyramids were built and incorporate virtually all of the physical evidence into this new paradigm. I was also able to debunk the usage of ramps to build them because ramps weren't used and the evidence weighs against the usage of ramps. The word "ramp" isn't even attested from the great pyramid building age. Most importantly though I was able to predict a thermal anomaly on the east side of the Great Pyramid!! Egyptologists lack any sort of hypothesis for what could have caused this after the fact, after it was found! I predicted its existence before it was found!

As I understand the PT and the physical and historical evidence there was obviously a thermal anomaly.
This theory makes many more predictions as well but the most important facet of the theory is that it is consistent with the actual evidence. I have reverse engineered the pyramid but this took me a mere year to do and I've spent the last decade finding why nobody cares and nobody can believe it. There are fantastic implications about the nature of our reality vis a vis ancient reality and the true nature of all science. There are unbelievable and incredible implications about how ancient people lived and how ancient science was transformed into recorded history, science, and religion. There is the opportunity to recover not only ancient science which we could redevelop anyway but also 40,000 years of human history all the way back to "adam" (S3h) and "eve" (Sothis).

It's a far more remarkable reality than anything dreamed up by a modern day cosmologist.

cladking

Everybody who speaks modern language sees what he believes and believes what he chooses to believe. We filter out and are blind to that which lies outside our beliefs. We each act strictly on our aggregate beliefs and transform our world thereby to fit our beliefs. Over time we become our beliefs.

This is not how animals and ancient man operated. Beliefs are antithetical to life and survival so these don't exist in Ancient Language. They didn't have a word for "belief" or any of its synonyms. They lacked even a word for "opinion". Having an opinion on whether or not there's a predator nearby is likely to result in death so no such word was in the vocabulary and it's not in the vocabulary of any life form other than modern people.

Animals speak a different language. It is metaphysical because it contains everything known in its vocabulary and grammar. It is digital because the brain is wired digitally with every neuron either on or off. It is three dimensional because the brain is three dimensional. It is imparted by nature so all young are born with natural language including humans today.

I believe this is the reality. I believe if real science is ever done by Egyptology this will become established fact virtually overnight but it will only be accepted demographically over the next three generations. I believe we literally stand at the threshold of recovering our history and understanding our most recent progenitors; homo sapiens.

I believe nobody has any logic or any facts that can stand against this theory. The theory merely appears untrue but is supported by all known science and logic.

Audie

Veteran Member
Everybody who speaks modern language sees what he believes and believes what he chooses to believe. We filter out and are blind to that which lies outside our beliefs. We each act strictly on our aggregate beliefs and transform our world thereby to fit our beliefs. Over time we become our beliefs.

This is not how animals and ancient man operated. Beliefs are antithetical to life and survival so these don't exist in Ancient Language. They didn't have a word for "belief" or any of its synonyms. They lacked even a word for "opinion". Having an opinion on whether or not there's a predator nearby is likely to result in death so no such word was in the vocabulary and it's not in the vocabulary of any life form other than modern people.

Animals speak a different language. It is metaphysical because it contains everything known in its vocabulary and grammar. It is digital because the brain is wired digitally with every neuron either on or off. It is three dimensional because the brain is three dimensional. It is imparted by nature so all young are born with natural language including humans today.

I believe this is the reality. I believe if real science is ever done by Egyptology this will become established fact virtually overnight but it will only be accepted demographically over the next three generations. I believe we literally stand at the threshold of recovering our history and understanding our most recent progenitors; homo sapiens.

I believe nobody has any logic or any facts that can stand against this theory. The theory merely appears untrue but is supported by all known science and logic.

All that but not a word on the topic of my question- your data.

cladking

The data are simple and I've mentioned it several times in this thread.

I was able to reverse engineer how the pyramids were built by understanding Ancient Language as recorded in what we call the Pyramid Texts. This is just a silly little book of rituals read at the kings' ascension ceremonies but by understanding the metaphysical language there are many little clues to how to put together the very extensive evidence of how the pyramids were built. I can't express simply enough how extremely extensive this evidence is but everyone missed it because we don't think like ancient people did. We don't think like them so we can't put the evidence together even after years and centuries of study. We don't think like them so we can't see the plain words they used to describe it such as utterance #473. More accurately we don't think like them so we parse their words and the meaning is destroyed. Ancient Language can't be parsed and it can't be translated.

The fact that my interpretation of the language makes accurate predictions about the pyramids and how they were built is prima facie evidence that I am correct.

All the evidence is right before our eyes. The pyramid was built right on a water collection device composed of closely fitted blocks of tura limestone and this was surrounded by a 20' dam. This enclosed a lake that could hold more than 300 acre feet of water. There was an inclined plane sloping down to the river along which supplies and fine stone was delivered to the east side base of the pyramid. A port on the river included light industry and received stones for transport up the incline. At the base of the pyramid was a facility to cut and shape stones and an hydraulic leveling device that allowed quick loading of the dndndr-boat that flew up the first step of the pyramid and landed on top. The stones were then relayed up each subsequent step.

North of the pyramids was a device that caught water that sprayed up from below. Giza was called "Rosteau" in Ancient Language and this term meant "Mouth of Caves". The caves conducted highly carbonated water to the surface where it erupted upward. This is why there is vaterite in the walls of the horizontal passage in G1. There is sand at these sites because highly carbonated water is extremely acidic and dissolved the siderite binder in limestone which turned the water red and carried off the sand.

You can still see the routes of the stones on the pyramids. All visible lines are horizontal and vertical because all forces affected the pyramid in the horizontal and vertical planes. Even the titles of the builders are consistent with this theory. They had titles like "Overseer of the Metal Shop" and "Weigher/ Reckoner" because they didn't build ramps and drag stones. They used their brains and not their backs.

There are actually tens of thousands of these "bullet points" and every single one points directly at using water as ballast in counterweights to lift the stones straight up the sides of five step pyramids one step at a time.

The illogic of the current paradigm and its horrendous methodology is stupefying. That they didn't solve this can only be laid at the feet of confirmation bias. They assumed the conclusion and ran in circles for centuries because the evidence while quite extensive is also pretty shallow. The best evidence to support it (The Pyramid Texts) can't be understood when read by an individual who can speak modern language! I can only understand it because I have built models of countless thousands of the google searches I used to solve the language. I run the words through the models and see what comes out.

These same models work to a limited degree in reverse so I often read the old holy books and find more clues. These works were often interpretations of Ancient Language.

cladking

The prediction I made was really quite simple. It was so simple that I hesitate even relaying how it was made.
Chiefly it is the result of two simple facts; Sphinxs tend to come in pairs, and the PT says that a "sphinx" is subsumed under a great pyramid. There are extensive mentions of this in ancient literature (including the Bible) and it is said to be surrounded by the "Book of Thot" which is the ancient equivalent of the "Handbook of Chemistry and Physics". In order to build a pyramid on top of a "living" structure they would naturally want to keep the weight down and this shows up rather dramatically on the gravimetric scan done in 1988 (back when Egyptology still did science). Since there are numerous indications that they were still working on this as the pyramid was built it follows there are necessarily passages through the masonry to access the site. Knowing all this I also knew that this "Mafdet Lynx" would get warm in the summer and cold in the winter and this condition would be broadcast to the exterior stones by means of the passages. This is why I've been screaming for years to do infrared imaging. Don't get me wrong there are hundreds of other "points of light" that will show up on the great pyramids, some subtle and some gross, and any one of them can prove my theory.

But it was this specific spot I was seeking.

f0cf434e7c0dc043650cb181a9bfd783.jpg

You can hardly imagine my delight when this was discovered way back in 2015 and there was a path more ancient than the pyramid leading straight to it!

They still haven't published the results of the infrared scanning that has already disproven several orthodox theories and is likely to prove mine.

gnostic

The Lost One
The bottom line is simple. Based on the meaning of the Pyramid Texts that Egyptologists claim is mere nonsense and incantation I was first able to show how the great pyramids were built and incorporate virtually all of the physical evidence into this new paradigm. I was also able to debunk the usage of ramps to build them because ramps weren't used and the evidence weighs against the usage of ramps.

What you don’t seem to grasp, is that all this, is bloody more of same shameless strawman.

You have made same errors, no matter how many times I have corrected you.

1. Great Pyramid is the 4th dynasty; the Pyramid Texts are only found in pyramids in the 5th and 6th dynasties.
  2. The Great Pyramid is located and was built in Giza; the pyramids that have the Pyramid Texts are located only in Saqqara.
  3. The Pyramid Texts are not building or engineering instruction manuals, so of course, it would not have word “ramp”, “crane”, “pulley”, “rope”, “shovel” or any other building equipments, hence this your absurd strawman.
You keep bringing up bloody cranes and ramps, when no one here is talking about it, except you.

I don’t give a bloody craps about how the pyramids were built. I am not interested in

All I am interested in when they were built, where each ones are located, who they were built for, and what the Pyramid Texts (if any; not all pyramids have the Pyramid Texts) say about the rituals and the myths of their gods. That’s all.

I don’t give a fricking BS about cranes and ramps. And the Pyramid Texts never have any of these words,so I don’t crap about your bloody strawman.

cladking

Your post is precious but very ill-timed for you. I have a brand new attitude because I can finally prove ancient people were not superstitious.

What you don’t seem to grasp, is that all this, is bloody more of same shameless strawman.

First let me address this nonsense that I create strawmen. It's a very simple fact that Egyptologists believe ancient people were stinky footed bumpkins who dragged tomb up ramps and then never changed. The evidence for this is in every single they say and in every single translation they make of Ancient Language. The translations say that not only did the people stink but their gods stank to high heaven. They even say that the horus' eye stank;

Utterance 621.
1754. To say: Osiris N., take to thyself the odour of the eye of Horus, like the eye of Horus, which he traced by its odour.

That's a powerfully stinky god. But not to be outdone isis was even stinkier;

1272a. If Isis comes in this her evil coming;
1272b. do not open to her thine arms; that which is said to her is her name (of) "wide of ḥwȝ-t (evil-smelling)."

I use the term "stinky footed bumpkins" because Egyptologists believe they were highly superstitious, dragged tombs up ramps barefooted, and believed in gods which squished their toes in corpse drippings;

722b. rot not, decay not, let not thy smell be bad.
722c. Thy foot shall not pass over, thy step shall not stride through,
722d. thou shalt not tread upon the (corpse)-secretion of Osiris.
723a. Thou shalt tiptoe heaven like Śȝḥ (the toe-star); thy soul shall be pointed like Sothis (the pointed-star).

Of course these people thought corpse drippings had a pleasing odour so I can hardly imagine why they stank so;

"the odour of N. is as that of 'Iḫ.t-wt.t-serpent."

1257d. they prevent the smell of thy corpse from being bad, in accordance with this thy name of "Ḥr-hȝ.ti."
1241a. His odour is the odour of a god; the odour of the eye of Horus appertains to the flesh of N.

All this nonsense doesn't reflect the "beliefs" of the authors of the PT, it reflects the beliefs of Egyptologists. And as of today I can prove it!

I'll have time later to address your points and present the proof but for now it will have to be sufficient to establish the state of the art "knowledge" about the Egyptians; that they were highly superstitious and believed in gods who stank to high heaven.

cladking

...Oh, and Egyptologists believe that tens of thousands of stone draggers lived in a tiny little ~3 acre site and stacked like cordwood.

Of course they were stinky!

cladking

The Pyramid Texts only appeared in the tiny little piles of rubble that were tombs for the 5th dynasty kings which Egyptologists laughingly call "pyramids" despite their tinyness and advanced state of ruin.

However, it is agreed that these texts were ancient when they were first inscribed in these tombs. Some were written by the great pyramid builders and some pre-date the great pyramids. Most were redacted in the 5th dynsty chiefly to substitute "osiris" for "atum" whom was the original source of water but had died.

The Pyramid Texts are our only link to the great pyramid builders. Egyptyologists have translated and interpreted this work to agree with the book of the dead which came 1000 years later. This is bad methodology and where they went astray. If they had instead compared it to tomb titles and solved each term in context they'd have ended up in the same place I have.

There are no incantations, magic, religion, or superstition and I can finally prove it.

...Later.

cladking

I don’t give a bloody craps about how the pyramids were built. I am not interested in

EXACTLY!!!

If Egyptologists cared how the pyramids were built they'd have done infrared imaging a century ago. They'd have performed the necessary science to learn. They don't care so they ignored it and now they will look like fools.

gnostic

The Lost One
Your post is precious but very ill-timed for you. I have a brand new attitude because I can finally prove ancient people were not superstitious.
Have you looked at my signature links at the bottom of every posts of mine: Timeless Myths and Dark Mirrors of Heaven?

I am interested in traditional narratives of ancient and medieval civilisations and cultures, thus myths, legends, folklore, allegories. I love ancient stories because I am fascinated by storytelling by people, and how they see the world back then.

I collect these stories, not because I believe in them or in their mythological superstitions.

If I talk about the Pyramid Texts, I know their contents and themes are mythological and superstitions, and they are not historical accounts.

Superstition or not, I view the pyramid texts as early Egyptian work of literature, not as a engineering project.

The historicity of the Pyramid Texts are when the pyramids were built, and who they were built for.

If I want to talk about engineering feats, then I would focus on it, then I would not bring up the Pyramid Texts, because they have nothing to do with HOW the pyramids were built.

But this a “Science and Religion” forum, not an “Engineering” forum.

If I am going to talk about the Pyramid Texts, Coffin Texts and the Book of the Dead, then my focus will not be on engineering feats of the pyramids.

cladking

But this a “Science and Religion” forum, not an “Engineering” forum.

Ancient Language is the basis of science and religion. It is the basis of much of the modern world.

Myths and legends are confused retellings of real history real science going back 40,000 years. So are many Bible stories.

The Pyramid Texts ties EVERYTHING together because it has extensive enough writing that it can be solved logically. It ties it together because from it can be deduced the nature of humanity, history and science. From it is a new perspective on everything. The way it suggests the pyramids were built isn't important but this will prove my contention that there exists another kind of language which is metaphysical, digital, and common to all life not only on earth but everywhere! Metaphysics underlies life itself as well as its changes.

cladking

If I want to talk about engineering feats, then I would focus on it, then I would not bring up the Pyramid Texts, because they have nothing to do with HOW the pyramids were built.

The Pyramid Texts is just a silly little book of rituals that weren't at all important to anyone except as rituals read at the kings' ascension ceremonies. They were simple tradition. They were not indicative of anything even vaguely important and merely contained things like instructions to the workers to be patient and to work safely. They were read to the crowds as the king was cremated and at their feasts as they prepared for building season.

They are very obviously rituals and this is one of the things that are most surprising that Egyptologists got wrong. I often say it's just like a scholar will spend a lifetime translating the PT and then never once bothered to just read what he wrote.

No, they have nothing to do with how the pyramids were built but they contain the language of the builders themselves. They contain clues to how to build because the king ascended on the pyramid the same way stones ascended. They contain clues because they were written for ceremonies that took place as the pyramids were being constructed. Some of the lines can even be correlated to a specific great pyramid and even a specific phase of the construction of that pyramid. General outlines of how many tasks were performed are very apparent.

cladking

There are thousands of words in the PT but they all repeat over and over. This is because their language was like computer code; you don't need many words.

Many of the words they didn't need went far beyond the words I've pointed out before; They didn't need any of the "weasel" words. These are words used to back off of statements or to modify them. They are words that if used with a predator in the vicinity is likely to result in death. Saying "I believe a sabre toothed tiger is outside the cave" could result in death. Having "faith" such a beast isn't there can be fatal. "Guessing" not only has no value to animals it is not in their lexicon. Animals and the great pyramid builders couldn't afford to "think" the coast was clear so they couldn't "think" the coast was clear and couldn't express the concept that in their "opinion" it was "probably" safe to go forth. None of these words and none of their synonyms exist in the PT. No weasel words, no religion, no magic, and no belief of any kind was even possible with they way they thought and the words available to express themselves. They spoke in tautologies and known fact.

They didn't use words like;

believe
analogy
credence
hypothesis
theory
illogic
reason
suggest
faith
emphatic
metaphor
for example
agree
concur
sentiment
averred
opinion.

They didn't have synonyms for these words either. Indeed, even antonyms are mostly lacking. After all what is the meaning of "logical" where "illogical" can't exist?

They not only lacked a word for "superstition" but they could not have understood the concept. An Egyptologist couldn't communicate with a great pyramid builder even if he were thrust back to that era and left there. If he could keep his nose clean they might let him do manual labor.

Not only couldn't they afford to "think", they wouldn't understand the concept of "thinking". They needed no word for "thought" because there is no referent for it in a mind using metaphysical language as its operating system!

232a. It is he who is come against N., (though) N. does not go against him;
232b. the second moment after he saw N., the second moment after he perceived N.

The first moment is perception and the second moment is derived from knowledge and experience. We use analog language and we call this transition "thought" but from their perspective this was automatic and nothing occurred. "I think therefore I am" would be just stuff and nonsense to an ancient Egyptian. This is further confirmed where they said "human progress" (thot) has no mother. The father of progress was the "magic" (heka) of language but since they couldn't "think" they couldn't see that the mother of human progress was the logic inherent in metaphysical language;

1271a. If Thot comes in this his evil coming;
1271b. do not open to him thine arms; that which is said to him is his name of "thou hast no mother."

We don't think like ancient people so when we "read" their words it all looks like incantation, religion, and magic. There were no such things and we don't understand because we parse their words which can't be parsed and translate a language that can't be expressed in our words. There are no "maybe's" about this. Egyptologists don't think like Egyptians.

There you have it. I've now debunked ramps and shown stones were pulled straight up one step at a time.
I've proven Egyptology uses horrendous methodology to translate the PT.
I've shown that the great pyramid builders said pyramids were not tombs but was the dead king himself. They said they cremated the dead king in a pyre called the "iskn".

And now I've shown they were not superstitious and the people changed after ~2000 BC.

cladking

Words of superstition are not the only words that are unattested in Ancient Language.

ALL WORDS that suggest what we call cognition are also absent. It follows ancient people didn't think and anyone who can't follow this logic is thinking too hard.

There are thousands of words we use to denote thought, formation of thought, and expression of thought. They didn't have them. I can tell you why but modern people are so superstitious we just want to believe they lived in a make believe world where speaking in magic, gods, and superstition was the norm. We choose to believe that if you're primitive and superstitious enough you don't need no stinkin' knowledge, science, understanding or logic.

No one cares about facts because their minds are made up.

"I think therefore I am" is void of meaning to Ancient Language speakers. The closest approximation of meaning would be "I speak because (T)thot (human progress) has decreed (discovered) the gods (natural processes)".

I'm curious how people can believe a language can exist with no words to suggest cognition, an internal dialog, or even a belief in the self.

cladking

If you truly know the Egyptians built the pyramids, then why haven't you presented your engineering expertise into this topic?

I know you disagree with the whole ramp things, but you haven't yet presented any engineering alternative.

I'm primarily at this site to discuss science and religion. Many of my opinions on this subject come from having debunked ramps for building pyramids, finding how the pyramids were probably built and trying to deal with Egyptologists who believe they are scientists but don't even know what the word means. I've shown every single one of the foundational assumptions of Egyptology is wrong yet they are inert because only peers can affect a "science" that has "peer review" as a part of the "scientific" process. Ancient people were nothing like we are as even the most casual glance at this thread should show. They were not moribund nor superstitious. They never built a 6 1/2 million ton tomb. And they never dragged a stone up a ramp.

The evidence is actually quite clear and says they used linear funiculars to build the pyramids. They used the weight of water from a carbonated aquifer in large counterweights to lift stones.

It is this that was the ancient reality. They didn't think like Egyptologists and used a different kind of science that could not be false to its metaphysics because its metaphysics was language itself.

sooda

Veteran Member
A response to this statement in another thread wouldn't be appropriate there.

You keep getting hung up in semantics. Semantics is one of the chief ways we use to create our circular arguments and some use it to demolish other arguments. But semantics isn't real, it's just words. Words are chiefly for communication when we aren't thinking so we should all try to follow the other guys thinking more andf the words less. If I say there is no elephant in the xxxxx and no species like the elephant in it either then there are countless ways I can "PROVE" it. For instance if I can show the entire xxxxx and no elephant is visible then we can categorically state there's no elephant. It has been proven there's no elephant in the xxxxx when the "xxxxx" is defined as a teacup. I said the word "belief" does not exist in ancient literature and none of the synonyms for "belief" exist in ancient literature.

You can start here;

site:sacred-texts.com utterance belief

Simply put this in any search engine you'll get no hits in the Pyramid Texts.

This is because The Pyramid Texts is not about death and superstious nonsense as is widely believed today. The Pyramid Texts are actually just a silly little book of rituals read at the kings' ascension ceremonies during pyramid building season. The PT is about life and its celebration even as the king is being transformed into a mnemonic to be remembered in heaven and earth. The king lives eternally as the pyramid and his history and all human history is recorded in the stars.

Count the words in the PT. They are about life.

There was no religion of any sort. Simple logic will tell you man couldn't survive on an untamed planet using superstition and magic.

People no longer care about logic; they care about semantics because they don't have to think about semantics but they would have to think if they understood opposing arguments.

What are you trying to say?