• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ancient Reality

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes! Right!

Their gods were powerful and it was by understanding their gods that they were powerful.

Their gods were scientific theory like momentum and the normal force. They used these theories to live their lives and to build pyramids.

They were nothing like us and didn't think like Egyptologists.
Laws of momentum are still valid today But people still have to toil to get houses and skyscrapers built.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Language got geometrically more complex as human knowledge increased arimatically.

It collapse in an event called the tower of babel.
So the absolutely real, literal, super powerful gods, were destroyed by human language getting more complex. Seems like a bit of a design flaw. Did the Egyptians change back to humans again, then?

cladking

So... you don't have any actual example of any of their great wisdom and science, neither in actuality or in text. Meanwhile the example of their elaborate funerary rites and rituals continue to grow...

It was only by finding their science that I could solve their language.

1140c. (he is dried) by the wind of the great Isis, together with (which) the great Isis dried (him) like Horus.
1146a. N. is the pouring down of rain; he came forth as the coming into being of water;
1146b. for he is the Nḥb-kȝ.w-serpent with the many coils;

This is a description of the hydraulic cycle in Ancient Language.

Things evaporate and then nehebkau and his coil/ clouds create rain. ...Liquid water.

cladking

I am sure that some very remarkable work has been done in deciphering the writings of ancient Egypt.

Considering though the difficulty you see just in this
forum determining what is meant by this or that word
in modern English, I think basing much of anything
on the apparent or imagined absence of a word
corresponding to "belief" is completely unwarranted.

Indeed!

I doubt most Egyptologists ever even consult a dictionary. They translate the PT into a language that often doesn't even look like English.

cladking

1. WHEN they were built,
  2. WHO these pyramids built for,
  3. and WHICH of these pyramids have the hieroglyphs (Pyramid Texts) written on the walls of the kings’ (or queens’) tombs (eg pyramids of Unas, Teti, Pepi I, Pepi II, hence Dynasty V and Dynasty VI).
We can ignore how they were built if you like but then you can't use Egyptological beliefs to support your belief in ancient beliefs.

This is the reality All data, all physical evidence have been interpreted in terms of Egyptological beliefs and Egyptologists believe these people were superstitious and so primitive they couldn't understand the wheel which was 1000 years old when construction began ~2750 BC.

This is just the nature of the beast. The fact is ALL of the evidence and ALL of the logic agrees with me. It's Egyptology and their beliefs that don't agree.

cladking

So the absolutely real, literal, super powerful gods, were destroyed by human language getting more complex. Seems like a bit of a design flaw. Did the Egyptians change back to humans again, then?

Gods were theory. Theory is real. Even ancient theory was real. Gods were real.

Theory was expressed in words of theory. Theory is powerful. Theory was Ancient Language. Ancient Language was powerful.

People who have difficulty understanding this are common. People who are incapable of understanding it are the crown of creation I call "homo omnisciencis".

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Gods were theory. Theory is real. Even ancient theory was real. Gods were real.

Theory was expressed in words of theory. Theory is powerful. Theory was Ancient Language. Ancient Language was powerful.

People who have difficulty understanding this are common. People who are incapable of understanding it are the crown of creation I call "homo omnisciencis".
Well obviously.

cladking

Best thread ever

Just about everything you believe is wrong.

Ancient people were powerful and wise and didn't even have a word for "belief".

We are stinky footed bumpkins who'll need at least half a century just to understand ancient science.