• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ancient Reality

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Just about everything you believe is wrong.

Ancient people were powerful and wise and didn't even have a word for "belief".

We are stinky footed bumpkins who'll need at least half a century just to understand ancient science.
Is that what you believe?

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Gods were theory. Theory is real. Even ancient theory was real. Gods were real.

Theory was expressed in words of theory. Theory is powerful. Theory was Ancient Language. Ancient Language was powerful.

People who have difficulty understanding this are common. People who are incapable of understanding it are the crown of creation I call "homo omnisciencis".
Theories aren't beliefs? If not, please point out the object called theory out there in nature

cladking

Well obviously.

Maybe it would be easier to understand if I said what gods weren't.

They weren't imaginary consciousnesses and the referent for beliefs.

"Gods" were actually just words. Ancient Language used three classes of words I call "Scientific", "colloquial", and "vulgar". ALL OF THE GODS were scientific words that represented theory. This too is hard for understand because our words are not only parseable but they are also symbolic, but all Ancient Language words were representative.

Every thing, every referent had three words and it was by selection of words from the three classes that determined the nature of a sentence and its meaning. Scientific words were subjects. Colloquial words were action words. And vulgar words were what was acted upon. Meaning wasn'ty stated but was only apparent by context. Throw in the fact that it's three dimensional and thought that created it was three dimensional and it becomes quite opaque to us. Of course the main reason we don't understand is we try to parse it.

cladking

Theories aren't beliefs? If not, please point out the object called theory out there in nature

Modern theory is belief which is a point I was trying to make in another thread.

But ancient theory was real by definition because one of their axioms was that reality exists. This made theory a part of reality itself.

gnostic

The Lost One
It's a silly little book of the rituals read at the kings' ascension ceremonies and those people would have been embarrassed if they knew it was the only ancient writing we have.
I am not questioning that the Pyramid Texts are utterances full superstitious belief in magic and Egyptian gods, silly as they may be.

But you claim there are no belief or religion BEFORE 2000 BCE, and BEFORE THE IMAGINARY TOWER OF BABEL.

But clearly the belief of king’s resurrection and ascension are dependent upon these ritualistic spells and calling upon the various gods, the Pyramid Texts is one of the earliest foundations to Egyptian belief, in Egyptian funerary rites.

The ancient Egyptians believed that Re, Thoth, Isis, Bastet, Horus, Wadjet, etc were not just deities, but also very powerful magicians.

And the Egyptians continued to believe in ritualistic magic, which required words and calling upon the name of gods and goddesses, for resurrection and ascensions, in the periods of 2nd millennium BCE - hence the Middle Kingdom and New Kingdom - and even later in the 1st millennium BCE.

The rituals and spells continued to exist in texts, like the Coffin Texts (Middle Kingdom) and the later versions of Book of The Dead (New Kingdom, 3rd Intermediate period and Late Period).

The only differences I can see, is that
  1. the focus on resurrection for the kings (and queens) ONLY in the Pyramid Texts of the Old Kingdom period,
  2. and in all periods later, resurrection were open to all who can afford to pay the priesthood to write down some spells on their coffins (eg Coffin Texts), on papyrus scolls or books (eg Book of the Dead) or on stone tomb stone (eg stelae).
Have you ever read the myth of Re and Isis? It is a myth, about Isis performing magic, to create a snake, to bite and poison Re. None of the gods can heal the sun god with their magic, and Isis would only heal Re if he shared his secret true name to her and her son Horus. With Re’s secret name, it is possible to perform even more powerful magic.

Yes, the Egyptians were superstitious people, but what is religious belief? Religious belief is the belief in superstitions. And that include in the bible, Quran, or any other scriptures.

I am not saying these myths are true and I am not saying that these spells hold true powers, but what I am saying is that the Egyptians before believe in these rites, even though you say that there are no belief before your imaginary Tower of Babel.

Last edited:

Kangaroo Feathers

Since I don't have a word for belief, does that mean I'm always correct? And how long do I have to wait before some gods stop by to nail gun me up a pyramidal canning factory?

cladking

Utterance 339.
553a. To say: The hunger of N. is from the hand of Shu; the thirst of N. is from the hand of Tefnut.
553b. N. lives on the morning bread, which comes at its (appointed) time.
553c. N. lives on that on which Shu lives;
553d. N. eats, that which Tefnut eats.

It seems everyone is having trouble understanding the nature of the so-called gods.

The king is the pyramid under construction and as such hungers for stones. He lacks the stones to be complete. "Shu" is inertia which brings the ballast which lifts the stones. "Shu" isn't exactly inertia though because words can't be translated between Ancient Language and our language. The very nature of words is different. We would best think of "shu" as the "natural phenomenon of upward movement". "He is the "brother" of "tefnut" who is the normal force, that is the force that pushes up on every body whicvh isn't falling. It's easiest for us to think of tefnut as the "natural phenomenon of weight" which is opposite the normal force. "Shu" brings the stones asa it affects the boat in which they ride up the pyramid. They lifted about five stones at a time. But shu also brought the ballast with which they lifted these stones. And tefnut affected the counterweight which caused the stunes to ascend. They used water for ballast so tefnut took water wateraway from N (the dead king)(the pyramid). It is tefnut's ability to act a distance (her hand) that affected the stones to make them rise.

1405a. To say: The earth is high under the sky by (means of) thine arms, Tefnut.

The earth (pyramid) rises and becomes high under the sky as the arms of downward affects the stones.

The dead king is what he eats, the stones which come in the morning.

The dead king lives as the pyramid lives and it can only grow as shu lifts the water that is used as ballast in the counterweight.

Tefnut eats the stones as the pyramid consumes stone.

This is just so alien to the way we think it's hard to see. But the PT still make it quite clear that a carbonated aquifer lifted water to 81' and this was was then used in counterweights to lift the stones. The entire work supports this but, much more importantly, the physical evidence supports this "interpretation" as well. If you look closely it's not really "interpretation" at all. It is merely the literal m,eaning of what they wrote. We don't think this way and certainly don't read anything this way but it's still exactly what they said.

494a. bring this (boat) to N. Which boat shall I bring to thee, O N.?
494b. Bring to N. that which flies up and alights.

The king needs the boat that flies up and alights. It is the only means to get to the top of the pyramid.

cladking

Is that what you believe?

Yes.

I believe there was no such thing as belief until ancient science imploded at what we call the tower of babel.

We are see what we believe. We believe what we choose to believe. We can't see what we don't believe. In time we each become our beliefs. We are truly homo omnisciencis. Everything we see fits what we believe.

cladking

Where are the remains of these cranes?

Cranes and nail guns were in reference to modern building techniques.

However, coincidentally they used cranes to build the pyramids so I'll provide some of the remains of these cranes. The only physical evidence which survives are the heavy ropes which were employed.

But they also used a heavy bronze chain across the top of the pyramid and these are preserved in the language as hieroglyphs; specifically F46-F-49 and F-50 was the keeper. There are other parts like the cartouche which was actually a belaying loop preserved in language.

There are also drawings of these. Unfortunately they are all in scientific perspective so they are hard for us to see;

skr3.JPG

That's a pyramid in front of that boat that flies up and alights.

I can explain the rest if people can't see it.

cladking

I am not questioning that the Pyramid Texts are utterances full superstitious belief in magic and Egyptian gods, silly as they may be.

This is EXACTLY what you should be questioning.

They had no beliefs. This is a modern superstition.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Cranes and nail guns were in reference to modern building techniques.

However, coincidentally they used cranes to build the pyramids so I'll provide some of the remains of these cranes. The only physical evidence which survives are the heavy ropes which were employed.

But they also used a heavy bronze chain across the top of the pyramid and these are preserved in the language as hieroglyphs; specifically F46-F-49 and F-50 was the keeper. There are other parts like the cartouche which was actually a belaying loop preserved in language.

There are also drawings of these. Unfortunately they are all in scientific perspective so they are hard for us to see;

skr3.JPG

That's a pyramid in front of that boat that flies up and alights.

I can explain the rest if people can't see it.
What were these cranes made of? Strange that only ropes survive and not the metal!

cladking

What were these cranes made of? Strange that only ropes survive and not the metal!

These devices were pretty simple and made of material that wouldn't be expected to survive.

The counterweight itself was composed chiefly of "short pieces of wood". These were woven into a framework of ribbing like a boat has except the ribbing (like the picture above) was on the outside and it all sat on skis. The inside had a heavy layer of pitch. The "only" metal was a piece in front called the "tie of isis" which was a quick connect.

The dndndr-boat that held the stones was even simpler and was merely a heavy sled.

These became obsolete when the pyramids were done and the wood was reused for other projects or rotted away.

Their technology was pretty simple but their understanding of science was not simple.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
These devices were pretty simple and made of material that wouldn't be expected to survive.

The counterweight itself was composed chiefly of "short pieces of wood". These were woven into a framework of ribbing like a boat has except the ribbing (like the picture above) was on the outside and it all sat on skis. The inside had a heavy layer of pitch. The "only" metal was a piece in front called the "tie of isis" which was a quick connect.

The dndndr-boat that held the stones was even simpler and was merely a heavy sled.

These became obsolete when the pyramids were done and the wood was reused for other projects or rotted away.

Their technology was pretty simple but their understanding of science was not simple.
So Simple bronze age technology then.

Hence all your evidence comes from your own reinterpretation of words used in their ritual texts and you have nothing else?

Disappointing.

Kangaroo Feathers

Hence all your evidence comes from your own reinterpretation of words used in their ritual texts and you have nothing else?

Disappointing.
Bronze shmonze! I want my god built pyramid canning factory! I don't believe it, therefore it has to be a fact, right?! Now come on Horus! Make with the nail guns!

cladking

Disappointing.

There's plenty of physical evidence for what they did and how they did it but the simple cranes don't survive intact. We can see the routes they took right in the sides of the pyramid. We can see the devices that gathered and distributed the water. We can see the paths of the stones and the counterweights on the ground and the order of building. We can see the steps inside the pyramid which were integral to stone lifting. Any of the devices that would be expected to survive, do survive. There is a simple coupler called a proto-pulley, for instance. Then there are the titles of the builders etched right into stone and these titles are all consistent with using my method to build. Since language was science a great deal of the evidence is also preserved in the language.

The total amount of evidence to show this is actually staggering. It hasn't been seen before because we weren't looking at it. We've been looking for bumpkins and ramps rather than scientists and cranes. While the evidence is shallow and open to interpretation it still is widespread everywhere and still survives even in modern language.

Our world was shaped by Ancient Language and then it collapsed and was rebuilt the best they could. We are even now constructing a frankensteins monster of a tower of babel.

cladking

Bronze shmonze! I want my god built pyramid canning factory! I don't believe it, therefore it has to be a fact, right?! Now come on Horus! Make with the nail guns!

"Belief" is superstition. Superstition kills. It can never create but only destroy.

The world is a complex place and people are complex creatures though. We all have beliefs because that's how the human brain functions with analog language for programming. Some individuals actually do very well with one set of beliefs over another. All of us can hold our beliefs at abeyance sometimes such as learning how to throw a football. All of us can walk in a church without burning up even if we lack faith or practice science with a profound belief in God. The world functions even though we are all highly superstitious.

Imagine though the world had never been tamed and there were no stores, money, or houses to keep out the sabre toothed cats. Superstition kills. This is why ancient man had no superstition. He needed science and logic to survive just like every individual animal that ever existed needed science and logic to survive. I have rediscovered the nature of that science and specifically the nature of human science. This science is alien to our science and alien to all modern superstitions. It is not alien to theory because it simply generates the same theory through a different process.

I know this argument looks alien to people too but in just a few years every school child will know it was obvious all along but we couldn't see it. We can't see it because it fits no one's beliefs which all sprang from a confusion of Ancient Language which was the original operating system of the digital human brain.

cladking

Once modern "pidgin" language was invented around 3200 BC they called Ancient Language; "the words of the gods". Of course this is mistranslated and should read "the words of theory".
I posted this in another thread in response to a question of what Ancient Language was called.

I have never been asked nor really thought about this so it took me a bit by surprise.

I shouldn't have translated it "the words of theory" because even the word "word" changed its meaning with modern language. This changing of meaning is much of what masks the meaning of Ancient Language to us and makes it look like gobbledty gook. Almost every scientific term changed its meaning in the new language or was lost.

In Ancient Language "words" represented something; they were a stand in for the actual object. We use words symbolically and communicate in an analog language but their digital language rhymed with nature and words tied it to this rhythm as theory tied it to reality itself.

With these additional considerations a better translation of "words of the gods" would be "representation of theory". It was the only language they knew and it was metaphysical in nature and the ability to command it gave the individual great power and wisdom.

It's hard for us to even imagine metaphysical language but you can think of this as a sort of computer code. Those who were fluent were up on all the latest science and human knowledge and were thereby powerful and highly knowledgeable. This language and ancient knowledge lies at the heart of religion and it took we modern language speakers 3500 years to invent modern science that checks reality not through the logic of language but the effects of reality on experiment.

Reality itself is not what it appears.