• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ancient Reality

cladking

Nothing much has changed really but there is some new info.

Dozens of new passages and chambers may well have been found in the great Pyramid. As I've pointed out many times some are necessary to support my theory but most of these have no effect one way or the other.

Right now there seems at least some reason not to accept these new scans. I have some doubts about the theory behind them so I might be a little less accepting than others. For the main part; right or wrong they have little impact on any of the theories of building but they are slightly supportive of mine.

I'm giving up hope that Egyptology will ever get off the dime and do something... ...anything at all. This is going to be solved without them as I predicted in 2008.

cladking

Apropos of nothing in particular it is interesting to me that the actual builders of the great pyramids described the hydraulic cycle: Evaporation > rain > evaporation...

1140c. (he [N]is dried) by the wind of the great Isis, together with (which) the great Isis dried (him) like Horus.
1141a. Let him come, he is pure,
1146a. N. is the pouring down of rain; he came forth as the coming into being of water;
1146b. for he is the Nḥb-kȝ.w-serpent with the many coils;

"Neh-k3w" is the "natural phenomenon of the hydraulic cycle" and is represented by a snake because a snake fills a basket similarly to how water or heavy gas fills a bowl. Everything always had to make perfect sense because that's what every human ever did. Today it is very very different. Instead of one reality based on what is known there is a different reality for every individual that fits what he believes. We make sense in terms of what we believe but the pyramid builders and every single consciousness on earth makes sense in terms of reality; what is known.

This is really very simple to understand.

There is no ancient religion and there were no ancient Gods. There was just a different way to communicate based not on beliefs but on reality as determined by science. Today some believe in science and some in God. Others try to understand the meaning of science or the meaning of religion.

cladking

1140c. (he [N] is dried) by the wind of the great Isis, together with (which) the great Isis dried (him) like Horus.
1141a. Let him come, he is pure,
1146a. N. is the pouring down of rain; he came forth as the coming into being of water;
1146b. for he is the Nḥb-kȝ.w-serpent with the many coils;

"Neh-k3w" is the "natural phenomenon of the hydraulic cycle" and is represented by a snake because a snake fills a basket similarly to how water or heavy gas fills a bowl. Everything always had to make perfect sense because that's what every human ever did.

"N" is a difficult concept. The symbol itself was invented by the first English translator as a symbol for the subject of every utterance which was one dead king or another. But when the king dies the people used his name to represent all things. The dead king literally became a star in the north that never set in the northern hemisphere and he became the pyramid. To our thinking the star and pyramid were mnemonics by which they remembered the specific dead king.

The only writing we have is a silly little book of rituals where in most instances the dead king, "N" is the source of the water which was used to make that dead king's pyramid.

"Isis" as the movement required to build the pyramid creates a wind which dries things around it. "Isis" was part of the simple device that lifted the stones.

It just astounds me that Egyptologists can't see any of this. They are fully invested in ancient people as ignorant and superstitious bumpkins and have spent 205 years showing it. Champollion and Darwin intended no evil but their errors led to it anyway. If Thomas Young (a real scientist) had more time to work out the language this would never have happened. Darwin would never happened. Freud would never have happened. All of history would be very different. But Champollion was first with a sufficient translation for the Rosetta Stone and that was that. All the dominoes fell.

cladking

All the dominoes fell.

They fell on the weak, Jews, Gypsies, the less fit. They fell on all of Europe and especially Germany. They fell of Nanking, Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

They fell on the dreams of eight generations of people all over the globe and they are still falling.

This is because the reality is there can be only one reality and that reality is a set of events and processes affected by everything in the cosmos and this set of reality unfolds in logical ways over time. It doesn't matter if one person approves of genocide and another not; reality is what it is and it is affected by our beliefs because beliefs underlie our actions.

cladking

They fell on the weak, Jews, Gypsies, the less fit. They fell on all of Europe and especially Germany. They fell of Nanking, Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Modern man has an infinite ability to believe anything at all. If we believe some people are less fit then it makes sense to eliminate them.

Steal their property, bomb them, or hack off their arms and legs to save the cost of a bullet;

Sitting around singing Kumbaya is not the solution. The only possible solution is to make our beliefs better fit reality. Nature doesn't create less fit rabbits to feed the foxes or less fit foxes so the fittest rabbits can get away. Ancient reality was a microcosm of the same reality that exists in the brains of rabbits and foxes. It was a human reality founded not in assumptions and beliefs but in reality. Their science was simple but it could not deviate from reality. A spider doesn't weave an abstract thread without something to interfere with its consciousness and the fittest rabbit will never be seen chasing an old lame fox.

We are confused reality never is.

Last edited:

cladking

This just keeps going and going.

Ancient reality as depicted by Egyptology as people having been made strong through ignorance and superstition was nonsense the first time it was said and it still is.

cladking

I hesitate to bring this back since no amount of proof seems to be sufficient and because the entire "update" here is simply to show that the precision is not a fluke. I already knew it was not a fluke because this precision had already been reported the last time science was used at Giza by Flinders Petrie back in the 1800's. Egyptologists have simply been looking the other way and have failed to measure this precision with 21st century apparatus just as they fail to systematically apply any other modern technology and knowledge to any artefacts from that era.

New findings have been working against our beliefs for over a century and nobody even seems to notice.