• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

About Angellous

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date
A

angellous_evangellous

If you really are my daddy who is my mummy? Is it Gentoo? I always suspected something between you two :p

Ha! Funny you should say that...

Your mummy is mrs_angellous_evangellous, of course.

JerryG

I am pleased to see well educated individuals to share my ideas with. I study God from a scientific perspective. I am just a Jewish vissionay lunatic who picks up audio/visual data from the mind of the Universe and studies it. I always have to wonder if I pick up truth or merely hallucinatory nonsense. For 27 years I have studied the Revelation of 1981 and believe it is more truth than false.

A

angellous_evangellous

Well, Jerry, I agree with myself more than half the time.

Darkwater

I like the old testament,it is holy and as such I treat it as a holy document,98% trash & 2 % pearls of human template thought.

What do the think of Pauls vision,have you had it & can you spot his all too human flaws contained in his description?

Sorry to hear about the way the Southern Baptists are going,must be ripping you apart?Aren't all religions like that anyway?I have a favourable perception of Texicans,met loads in Mexico & they all liked me....

Good luck on your path.

Andy

SpiritualBeing

Hey there AE, I was wondering if you knew who I would contact to get my username changed? I would like to change it, as I would like it to be a more general name, instead of portraying Christianity, as I've left that religion.

Any help would be much appreciated.

:meditate: