• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would Israel have victory in this scenario?

In the scenario presented, would Israel still win? Your guess

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
I’m commenting on your comment. “Jews are the chosen people” right? Only St. Michael is the patron saint of Israel right? In Judeo-Christianity the land of Israel matters that’s why evangelical idiots invest and support Jewish encroachment on Palestinian territory. Forget Uganda or Boko Haram or Ukraine or Brazil where wars and fighting has happened. God only cares about Israel and the Jewish people. Am I right?

Sorry I don’t believe one specific human group is that special to a massive and infinitely expanding universe. This planet will eventually fade away in existence just like other primordial planets before it. This planet is one of many God has created. Jews in my book like any other human group are not that special, nor is the land they live on. They exist, live, breathe, and die like anyone else, Their community in Israel has no magical powers, no angels to help them.

I know many dogmatic Christians and some Jews believe in that hocus pocus system of Zionism. People forget there is no land that truly belongs to any group. This whole entire planet belongs to the one that designed it. I think people forget that.

Huh? You are as unaware of history, of the many persecutions and sufferings of the Jews?

The "Chosen" were chosen to bring forth the Christ. Their continuation, their many contributions to arts and the sciences and all fields of human achievement, and their existence as a nation now, according to prophecy, testify to the truths of the Bible and Jesus Christ.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Huh? You are as unaware of history, of the many persecutions and sufferings of the Jews?

The "Chosen" were chosen to bring forth the Christ. Their continuation, their many contributions to arts and the sciences and all fields of human achievement, and their existence as a nation now, according to prophecy, testify to the truths of the Bible and Jesus Christ.

Africans were also persecuted, so were Native Americans. So were other groups in history. Jewish persecution is nothing special because there are other groups that have suffered. Why not Africans during the middle passage where an estimated million plus people have died during the transportation of slaves to various countries? I’m sure you won’t say nothing about that?

What about Muslims who suffer and die by the hands of tyrants for centuries?

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Africans were also persecuted, so were Native Americans. So were other groups in history. Jewish persecution is nothing special because there are other groups that have suffered. Why not Africans during the middle passage where an estimated million plus people have died during the transportation of slaves to various countries? I’m sure you won’t say nothing about that?

What about Muslims who suffer and die by the hands of tyrants for centuries?

You made a statement that Jewish persecution isn't different, despite the fact that it was prophesied to:

1) occur in every nation where the Jews were scattered
2) not stop the Jews from being unbeatable contributors to the world
3) not stop Israel from becoming a Jewish nation, with the Bible predicting the season and year

You need to study the Bible more IMHO.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
You made a statement that Jewish persecution isn't different, despite the fact that it was prophesied to:

1) occur in every nation where the Jews were scattered
2) not stop the Jews from being unbeatable contributors to the world
3) not stop Israel from becoming a Jewish nation, with the Bible predicting the season and year

You need to study the Bible more IMHO.

Ok.