• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would Israel have victory in this scenario?

In the scenario presented, would Israel still win? Your guess

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Almost Every Arab country pretty much did attack Israel and an estimated 24 Arabs died approximately for every Israeli that died. They even had modern tanks and weapons from Russia. Israel totally owned on the battlefield.

But what if there was a global Jihad where every single Islamic-majority country declared war on tiny Israel, do you think Israel would still stand their ground?

That's really a tiny strip of land theyre fighting over. I think Israel would still win.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Well, Israel's military is basically funded by America and the government always defends them so it's not like Israel would be all alone in the world.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Well, Israel's military is basically funded by America and the government always defends them so it's not like Israel would be all alone in the world.
But when Israel won that incredible miraculous victory against Arabs in the Six-Day War and elsewhere, sure they had our weapons, but I don't recall in the documentary or other accounts where America really intervened. Of course we intervened financially and with weapons. (But Russia was assisting the Arab countries with funds and weapons.)

But other than that, it seems like Israel is quite good at holding their own.

Misunderstood

I'm not sure who would win, but I just feel Israel would come out ahead, but I don't know if it would be called a win.

Last edited:

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Almost Every Arab country pretty much did attack Israel and an estimated 24 Arabs died approximately for every Israeli that died. They even had modern tanks and weapons from Russia. Israel totally owned on the battlefield.

But what if there was a global Jihad where every single Islamic-majority country declared war on tiny Israel, do you think Israel would still stand their ground?

That's really a tiny strip of land theyre fighting over. I think Israel would still win.
The nuclear bomb tilts the balance....One w/ the bomb could take on a million w/ rifles!

Pastek

Sunni muslim

Not true. Many arab countries were colonized until mid 50s-60s.
And even after their independance the majority of those countries didn't fight against Israel.

Kirran

Premium Member
Try getting all the Muslim countries in the world to agree on the concept of jihad, then not the need to apply it to a war against Israel, then to agree to fight alongside each other. That would be much more of a challenge.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
But when Israel won that incredible miraculous victory against Arabs in the Six-Day War and elsewhere, sure they had our weapons, but I don't recall in the documentary or other accounts where America really intervened. Of course we intervened financially and with weapons. (But Russia was assisting the Arab countries with funds and weapons.)

But other than that, it seems like Israel is quite good at holding their own.

That war wasn't fought by every "Islamic/Arab country" though.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Israel is a small country and has become allied dependent. If Israel faced an Arab country bar for bar the same as far as militarily it would have some problems. I don't think Israel want issue with Iran but that wont happen because big brother United States will step in anyway.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Try getting all the Muslim countries in the world to agree on the concept of jihad, then not the need to apply it to a war against Israel, then to agree to fight alongside each other. That would be much more of a challenge.

You would need to reinstitute a Caliphate system in which someone is a rightful successor of the prophet Muhammad, then you would have to convene and agree that "military jihad" is religiously sanctioned as just (something that would be arguable in a court). The last actual rule in Jerusalem post-Crusade was the Ottoman Turks who lost Jerusalem in the first world war. The concept of military Jihad from my understanding is to return what was forcibly taken. Because Israel has exchanged powers from British rule to current Israeli rule a Jihad to Israel wouldn't be rightfully sanctioned (of course extremist clerics would sanction it). The concept of military Jihad is not offensive, it is defensive (think of someone kicking you out of your house and taking it over and you gathering your weapons to kick that same person out to return back to your home). At this point like Saladin did to King Baldwin II, the Muslim world must make a truce with Israel on military matters.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Considering the stated goal of the Arabs was the extermination of the Jews and Israel, would the world stand by as this happened?

Kirran

Premium Member
You would need to reinstitute a Caliphate system in which someone is a rightful successor of the prophet Muhammad, then you would have to convene and agree that "military jihad" is religiously sanctioned as just (something that would be arguable in a court). The last actual rule in Jerusalem post-Crusade was the Ottoman Turks who lost Jerusalem in the first world war. The concept of military Jihad from my understanding is to return what was forcibly taken. Because Israel has exchanged powers from British rule to current Israeli rule a Jihad to Israel wouldn't be rightfully sanctioned (of course extremist clerics would sanction it). The concept of military Jihad is not offensive, it is defensive (think of someone kicking you out of your house and taking it over and you gathering your weapons to kick that same person out to return back to your home). At this point like Saladin did to King Baldwin II, the Muslim world must make a truce with Israel on military matters.

Your way, at the end there, certainly seems both more plausible and more level-headed.

Stanyon

WWMRD?

What do you make of the fact that Muslim leaders toured Nazi concentration camps when they were in full swing and wanted to create a similar system?