• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would Israel have victory in this scenario?

In the scenario presented, would Israel still win? Your guess

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Pastek

Sunni muslim
I didn't say every Arab country. I said "almost"

Yes, my problem is with this "almost"
According to you, how many among those countries fighted against Israel ?

the-Arab-world-or-Arab-Nation.jpg

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Almost Every Arab country pretty much did attack Israel and an estimated 24 Arabs died approximately for every Israeli that died. They even had modern tanks and weapons from Russia. Israel totally owned on the battlefield.

But what if there was a global Jihad where every single Islamic-majority country declared war on tiny Israel, do you think Israel would still stand their ground?

That's really a tiny strip of land theyre fighting over. I think Israel would still win.

If you understand the power of Israel, you begin to understand the God who empowers her.

Biblically, not just all Islamic countries but all countries will attack Israel during Armageddon!

Spiderman

Veteran Member

Spiderman

Veteran Member

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The Arabs with in short distance of Israel, and many Arab Nations we don't think of as being involved, still want Israel wiped off the map, and people from many countries joined the Jihad. Anti-Semitism runs rampant among many Muslims, even in countries like Indonesia and Malaysia.

If those countries were bordering Israel, I bet anything they would have also been involved.

I've met American Muslims and I believe there are many Muslims in Europe who are anti-Semitic and anti-israel.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
But when Israel won that incredible miraculous victory against Arabs in the Six-Day War and elsewhere, sure they had our weapons, but I don't recall in the documentary or other accounts where America really intervened. Of course we intervened financially and with weapons. (But Russia was assisting the Arab countries with funds and weapons.)

But other than that, it seems like Israel is quite good at holding their own.

God promised that Jews will be victorious near the end days and will take over
the land of Palestine and Jerusalem, that will be for a time given then the next promise
is that Palestine will be the place of the final war in which the Jews will lose the war.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
400 million people, Stanyon.

So the leaders of the differing countries of the Arab league and comments from Arab commanders in the field don't count? It was said more than a few times it was considered a war of annihilation and I assume quite a few of the civilians of those countries agreed with it-just like Nazi Germany.

Spiderman

Veteran Member

Native Somalians are not Arabs. Even if some people consider them to be. Many of those Muslim African countries, were conquered through blood shed and slavery. Egypt was a Christian country until the Muslims invaded it for example. Even if that map are legally defined as Arab, the people are not primarily Arabs by blood.

Many of those countries were part of the Roman Empire. That doesn't make them have anything in common with the Romans. Even though they were citizens of the empire.

The same applies to the Arab conquest of Africa and the Arab slave trade.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Which Muslim leaders?

Read post 19, he toured concentration camps in Germany and is said to have stated that they were too humane and wanted to create similar in the arab world, he also considered Adolph Hitler to be a "diamond among men" he was also Arafat's mentor. You also might want to research the 1941 farhud in Iraq, this seemed a lead up for the mentality of what was to come.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Well, OK, that's one Arab guy. It's hardly accurate to therefore say that the stated goal of the Arabs is or was to exterminate Jews.
"Hassan al-Banna, founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, was quoted by the New York Times in 1948 as saying “If the Jewish state becomes a fact, and this is realized by the Arab peoples, they will drive the Jews who live in their midst into the sea.” That wasn’t about Israelis but about Jews in Arab countries.

So did Arabs ever use that phrase concerning the Jews of Israel, or is it a myth?

It does not appear to be a myth.
https://www.algemeiner.com/2014/02/20/did-arab-states-really-promise-to-push-jews-into-the-sea-yes/

Spiderman

Veteran Member
"Hassan al-Banna, founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, was quoted by the New York Times in 1948 as saying “If the Jewish state becomes a fact, and this is realized by the Arab peoples, they will drive the Jews who live in their midst into the sea.” That wasn’t about Israelis but about Jews in Arab countries.

So did Arabs ever use that phrase concerning the Jews of Israel, or is it a myth?

https://www.algemeiner.com/2014/02/20/did-arab-states-really-promise-to-push-jews-into-the-sea-yes/
Perhaps extermination is not the word, but many Arab nations were trying to destroy Israel.

Arab suicide bombers and terrorist attacks against innocent people in Israel is some evidence that many of them want Israel wiped out, judging by the innocent civilians that they target.

Spiderman

Veteran Member

Minnesota Somali community, the nation's largest Somali diaspora, is where I live. Native Somalians are not Arab.

Neither are a lot of those countries you mentioned Arab-majority by blood

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Read post 19, he toured concentration camps in Germany and is said to have stated that they were too humane and wanted to create similar in the arab world, he also considered Adolph Hitler to be a "diamond among men" he was also Arafat's mentor. You also might want to research the 1941 farhud in Iraq, this seemed a lead up for the mentality of what was to come.

One guy. You said Muslim leaders (plural) so who else?

Pastek

Sunni muslim
Native Somalians are not Arabs. Even if some people consider them to be. Many of those Muslim African countries, were conquered through blood shed and slavery. Egypt was a Christian country until the Muslims invaded it for example. Even if that map are legally defined as Arab, the people are not primarily Arabs by blood.

People who have been arabized or have adopted arab as their official language can be considerate to be arabs or be in the arab ligue like the Comoros.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
One guy. You said Muslim leaders (plural) so who else?

"Strike into the enemies settlements, turn them into dust, pave the Arab roads with the skulls of Jews"
" We are determined to saturate this earth with your (Jewish) blood, to throw you into the sea"
-Haffez Assad, Defense Minister of Syria

There are many more, maybe you should take some time do a little research.

Pastek

Sunni muslim

And are those quotes a myth ?

80506-beng.jpg
1488220_192419190952771_2094006796_n.jpg
images

david-ben-gurion-666255.jpg