• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wonder Why You Aren't Hearing Much About The Louisiana Church Arsonist Now?

We Never Know

No Slack
We Never Know, So if a white person burned a church on an Indian reservation you wouldn't consider it racist??

It they we're burnt because of religious things, then no.
If they burnt them because racist things, then yes.
How is that hard to understand.

sooda

Veteran Member
Please read some history.

The first Africans slaves to be brought to British North America landed in Virginia in 1619. They arrived on a Dutch ship that had captured them from a Spanish slave ship. (<< they we're already slaves to the Spanish)

Slavery has been in Africa since 1500.

Slavery has been in Africa since way before 1500, but the Sugar Jews of Recif began arriving shortly after 1500.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
This is the 2016 report by region, we could get more specific as to countries, they are mainly African and either Muslim majority or Muslim controlled areas.

CJDPPSXXMiIx46th9o334LbM3C4LGv4mSecoATBaNog.jpg

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Yeah right, Australia, highest level of slavery???? And Sub Saharan Africa is the Christian part. And SE Asia is Hindu and Buddhist and communist China, only Muslim major country is Indonesia, and they don't have much slavery

We Never Know

No Slack

We are going through the U.S. taking down statues, monuments, etc from the civil war because it's offensive to some.
The white house was built by slaves. When are we tearing it down?
George Washington whole plantation was maintained by slaves, let's shut it down. Just about every person depicted on currency owned slaves, let make all new money.
History is history and it can't be changed by destroying things that depict it. It's best to leave it and use it to learn from.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Yeah right, Australia, highest level of slavery???? And Sub Saharan Africa is the Christian part. And SE Asia is Hindu and Buddhist and communist China, only Muslim major country is Indonesia, and they don't have much slavery

It was by region Lyndon, as I said we could get a much clearer breakdown by country if you wish but I fully encourage you to do a little personal research first. You will ingest it better and find it more rewarding, I wouldn't want to steal that from you.

Last edited:

We Never Know

No Slack

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Here's a example of what I'm saying.

A black man throws a white child over third floor balcony in mall. It's just a crime.
If that had been a white man that threw a black child over the balcony, would it have been labeled a racist hate crime?

Man Who Allegedly Threw Boy, 5, Off of Mall of America Balcony Was Looking for Someone to Kill
I don't watch the show, Blackish, but I recently read that there was an episode wherein
the husband & wife (both black) admitted swerving towards cyclists to scare them.
Is it racist because those spandex clad speedsters tend to be white (a common &
reality based stereotype)? Or are they just garden variety dangerous sadists....
...instead of anti-white, they're just anti-bicyclists? Is one kind of hatred worse?

We Never Know

No Slack
I don't watch the show, Blackish, but I recently read that there was an episode wherein
the husband & wife (both black) admitted swerving towards cyclists to scare them.
Is it racist because those spandex clad speedsters tend to be white (a common &
reality based stereotype)? Or are they just garden variety dangerous sadists....
...instead of anti-white, they're just anti-bicyclists? Is one kind of hatred worse?
All any hate does is weigh down the person carrying it.
I watched an old western movie the other day with James Garner and Lou Gossit Jr called skin game about a con-game selling a black slave, he would escape after the sale, meet up, take off and sell again in a different place.
Would that be racist? Na, it's just a TV scripted show.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
All any hate does is weigh down the person carrying it.
I watched an old western movie the other day with James Garner and Lou Gossit Jr called skin game about a con-game selling a black slave, he would escape after the sale, meet up, take off and sell again in a different place.
Would that be racist? Na, it's just a TV scripted show.
Sometimes their hate weighs down others.
When a driver ran me down (purposely) in
the 70s, I was fortunate to have survived.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Or are they just garden variety dangerous sadists....
I'd prefer just to keep it simple and call them terrible people who are in dire need of facing the consequences of their reckless and criminal behavior before someone innocent does.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'd prefer just to keep it simple and call them terrible people who are in dire need of facing the consequences of their reckless and criminal behavior before someone innocent does.
That's my take on the writers' intent.
But isn't it interesting how hatred for some groups is very very wrong,
yet hating other groups is acceptable. Can you imagine the outcry if
a white couple joked about swerving to scare black pedestrians?
Hatred is wrong when it's racist. But not when it's something else.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That's my take on the writers' intent.
But isn't it interesting how hatred for some groups is very very wrong,
yet hating other groups is acceptable. Can you imagine the outcry if
a white couple joked about swerving to scare black pedestrians?
Hatred is wrong when it's racist. But not when it's something else.
That, IMO, is trying to make sense of neurotypical stuff that makes no sense at all. Offense and hatred are all emotion, and no matter who takes and gives it's so full of inconsistencies and contradictions that people need to take a step back and realize how silly they are probably being when they say "racist" or "Nazi" or whatever term that anymore often times isn't being used in correct context. This thread offers examples of people demanding and insisting what they want to see is there, even though it isn't. And I don't have to imagine the discrepancies in outcries. I would wager it would be about the same as it is when an unarmed black man is killed by the police compared to when an unarmed white man is killed by the police (and create more division is created that allows the perpetuation of the abuses instead of being a catalyst of unity to end the abuses).

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That, IMO, is trying to make sense of neurotypical stuff that makes no sense at all. Offense and hatred are all emotion, and no matter who takes and gives it's so full of inconsistencies and contradictions that people need to take a step back and realize how silly they are probably being when they say "racist" or "Nazi" or whatever term that anymore often times isn't being used in correct context. This thread offers examples of people demanding and insisting what they want to see is there, even though it isn't. And I don't have to imagine the discrepancies in outcries. I would wager it would be about the same as it is when an unarmed black man is killed by the police compared to when an unarmed white man is killed by the police (and create more division is created that allows the perpetuation of the abuses instead of being a catalyst of unity to end the abuses).
Neurotypicals have very complex thought processes.