• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wonder Why You Aren't Hearing Much About The Louisiana Church Arsonist Now?

Shad

Veteran Member
Shad, You're taking the criminal's statements way to literally, he's not going to come out and tell you he did it because he hates blacks, he's going to make up some excuse, and you seem gullible enough to believe him.

It isn't a hatred racism but racism of pity and low expectation. Like one has of a child struggling except on a race of people.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Neurotypicals have very complex thought processes.
They do. Functioning with a brain primarily wired to think emotionally seems so difficult, almost like it would be intoxicating. I'd rather just not see all the social nuances and petty/trivial rituals and keep things straight forward
It isn't a hatred racism but racism of pity and low expectation.
Having low expectations would have to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Some people you truly can't have high expectations of them. However, when an entire demograph faces systemic opposition from numerous facets of society, a little help in light of those struggles isn't holding them to lower standards. If anything, it's tossing the most vulnerable and least fortunate a meager amount of table scraps is what we are doing wrong.

Shad

Veteran Member

Having low expectations would have to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Some people you truly can't have high expectations of them. However, when an entire demograph faces systemic opposition from numerous facets of society, a little help in light of those struggles isn't holding them to lower standards. If anything, it's tossing the most vulnerable and least fortunate a meager amount of table scraps is what we are doing wrong.

This is one of the tropes that backs the view point I put forward.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
I'm surprised some of you guys aren't out burning churches your self, you don't seem to think its a crime.

Shad

Veteran Member
Is it "ablest" to hold those with physical handicaps to "lower standards" by legally mandating various public accommodations?

You missed my point. The whole systemic racism trope is the nonsense I am talking about. You babble about case by case then make a generalization after.

Lyndon

Premium Member
The usual suspects, white people that don't think racism is a problem

Lyndon

Premium Member
The fool is someone that thinks a white supremacist burning 3 black churches is not racism, idiotic actually.

Shad

Veteran Member
The fool is someone that thinks a white supremacist burning 3 black churches is not racism, idiotic actually.

Clearly you have reading issues as I was talking about racism already. We just disagree over the type

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The usual suspects, white people that don't think racism is a problem
Says the one who sees it where it doesn't exist. Here are some examples of black metal lyrics:
Venon - Black Metal:
Black is the night, metal we fight
Power amps set to explode
Energy screams, magic and dreams
Satan records the first note.
We chime the bell, chaos and hell
Metal for maniacs pure.
Fast melting steel, fortune on wheels
Brain hemorrhage is the cure
For BLACK METAL
lay down your soul to the gods rock `n' roll
Bathory - Satan my Master
Satan My Master
I slit my wrists to drain me of my blood
Satan My Master
Up side down I turn the cross of God
Satan My Master
Receive this sacrifice this blood of mine
Satan My Master
I cut into my rotten flesh your signs
Satan My Master
Remember me when judgment day is near
Satan My Master
Take my hand when Armageddon is here
Behemoth - At the Left Hand ov God
Oh Snake! Thou art God!
Coiled underneath my throne
With Thee I reunite
With blood we make this covenant
That myself I redefine
Look in and above
There is more than the flesh
Look careful and Thou may see
The unextinguished flame
The nectar ov Thy rage
Lyrically, that is extremely common of black metal. It's highly exemplary of the typical, usual, and general lyrical themes, and it tends to not deviate too far. By far, largely, and mostly, almost any black metal band you look at, they're wearing corpse paint and their lyrics look approximately like those three songs (notice, Satan appears in all three, white power appears not once, and two of the songs are just utter nonsense).

Lyndon

Premium Member
From what I've seen on this forum, Satanism is often closely linked to right wing white supremacist type views

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
New From what I've seen on this forum, Satanism is often closely linked to right wing white supremacist type views
You haven't been paying attention then, are assuming musicians are legit Satanists (there are very few metal artists, black or otherwise, who are Satanists and for the most part it's a stage gimmick), and that LaVey Satanism represents Satanism as a whole. And while that one doe have similarities in right-wing ideology, it isn't rooted in racial ideology.

Lyndon

Premium Member
LaVey had close links to Nazis, I know because his successor Boyd Rice is married to a good friend of mine, also linked to Nazis, although now that he's married a Jewish woman, he seems to have tempered a bit.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
LaVey had close links to Nazis, I know because his successor Boyd Rice is married to a good friend of mine, also linked to Nazis, although now that he's married a Jewish woman, he seems to have tempered a bit.
Have you ever read his Satanic Bible?
I have.
Nazi Schmazi....very un-Nazi.

I recommend that your broaden your reading horizons beyond....
161.jpg

Lyndon

Premium Member
What a stupid response, I'm talking about people that have close personal ties to Nazis and have said so.