• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Women do damage Men

Kowalski

I don't think so, he's saying you have a choice, I say there is no choice, women hold all the aces, fact.

Cheers

K

Bennettresearch

Politically Incorrect
Darkdale said:
???? Explain ????
Hey Dark,

I'll try. Women mature faster than men do, this is a biological fact. A woman in her early twenties has it all over a guy of the same age. These women can attract men of a wider age range and have more opportunities to date than men of the same age group do. Also, by the time a girl reaches that age she is much more experienced than a guy is. Young guys are quite naive. I am not saying that there aren't exceptions on both sides, I am only saying that this is generally true. It takes a guy a little longer to be secure and experienced enough to level the situation out. Unfortunately, looks still has a lot to do with this subject.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Kowalski said:
The power to withold sexual favours is all enpowering don't you think, that's how it's been in my personal experience.

Cheers

K
Masturbation? I have never relied on/needed another woman to satisfy me sexually.

Kowalski

cardero said:
The moment you lead a woman to believe you need them for sexual favors is the moment you should fold your cards. She might not be holding four aces but you just let her know that she has a better hand than you.
Hmmm, I can see the wisdom in that...

Cheers

K

Ceridwen018

The moment you lead a woman to believe you need them for sexual favors is the moment you should fold your cards. She might not be holding four aces but you just let her know that she has a better hand than you.
I don't believe there is any "leading" involved. Women usually know what they're dealing with from the get-go.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
There is no substitute for picking your partners with extreme care. Whom you marry, even whom you date, are among the most important decissions you can make in your life. If you choose poorly, you can expect the fallout from that decison to affect your well being for a long time.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Sunstone said:
There is no substitute for picking your partners with extreme care. Whom you marry, even whom you date, are among the most important decissions you can make in your life. If you choose poorly, you can expect the fallout from that decison to affect your well being for a long time.
I couldn't agree more - especially if she is stronger than you.............:biglaugh:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Sunstone said:
Jokes apart, I have always thought that the choice of a partner with whom we will hopefully share the rest of our lives - when it 'works,' is amazing.
:)

Kowalski

I agree Michel, I only wish mine had lasted, however, as I was thrown back into the market, I did what I could for comfort. And stimulation, sometimes, it felt good to be hunting again.

Cheers

K

cardero

Citizen Mod
Sunstone said:
Sometimes for the better. :bounce